NCAAB TOURNAMENT Q&A THREAD

munson15

I want winners...
Re: NCAAB TOURNAMENT Q&A THREAD

I feel bad for Ned. As the games he's given out have done so well previously, more and more are playing them. The pressure to produce results keeps growing, and finally we have a series of games that have lost badly. Over the last month, a compilation of the record is quite good, but the last 3 days have not been. I don't think his confidence in his work can be shaken, because he's been playing his systems for years, but he must be wondering if he should post any more in this tournament. I thank Ned for having posted all the games in the 3 sequences, as I am still far ahead.

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

I feel bad for him too, but am eagerly awaiting his plays. No systems are 100% guaranteed.

Ned, are you posting plays today bud?

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, it did not go well.

On the other hand, if you take 3 years of Bracketbusters that Ned has posted here, this year's conference tournaments, and the last 3 days of NCAA, the total record is 148-87 (give or take).

But then again, since systems never work, I guess I will have to give back all of the money that Ned has made me.

munson15

I want winners...

Yeah, it did not go well.

On the other hand, if you take 3 years of Bracketbusters that Ned has posted here, this year's conference tournaments, and the last 3 days of NCAA, the total record is 148-87 (give or take).

But then again, since systems never work, I guess I will have to give back all of the money that Ned has made me.
:+textinb3Thanks for posting the record. I totally agree.