Master forum stiff and major slow pay list

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Master forum stiff and major slow pay list

Why is this thread in the Asylum? :pop:

I believe it's quite helpful to know who to deal with and who not to when it comes to gambling...

Being that your head mod and a couple of his buddies made this list, I thought I would save them the trouble of burying this down here. It will get plenty of attention though.
:+excited-

WVU

EOG Master

so do I include Credit Wagering stiffs? We have BigGamer and Richkas. Anyone else on the CW lists that we know of??

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

On CW stiff list.....dacbetviet. Mostly an SBR poster but is registered here and has made a handful of posts

roach23

Banned

Which pictures are biggamer and richkas?

None of the pics on the CW website looks like Richkas.

WVU

EOG Master

biggamers email is a stone cold match. Richkas as well.

Racer X

EOG Enthusiast

Maybe put an (SP) next to the slow players?

And I think it should move to the main forum as well....

the pms keep rolling in:

Journeyman
Madcapper
5 star bomb
Mofome
Cee
Omnivorous Frog
Patrick McIrish
Timely Hitting
A-Train
Gyno
Skins/Dsethi
Dirty
Insiders
SSI
Clipjoint
Dubpoet
TomBrady
PO69
Choptalk
Baseball Guy
Panther
Alan Palmer
WVU

Freerolling shot takers should be added to the list,right?

Yes they should be. The guy is a joke.91023i2ndw;l

Maybe put an (SP) next to the slow players?

And I think it should move to the main forum as well....

I suggested this in the past here. Where the poster name is (in red), change them to a default color of blue/green. The stiffs should be in red, slow-pay make a different color.

WVU

EOG Master

new update:

Journeyman
Madcapper
5 star bomb
Mofome
Cee
Omnivorous Frog
Patrick McIrish
Timely Hitting
A-Train
Gyno
Skins/Dsethi
Dirty
Insiders
SSI
Clipjoint
Dubpoet
TomBrady
PO69
Choptalk
Baseball Guy
Panther
Alan Palmer
Arthur Spooner
nctarheelfan
Denniz de Mennis
JimFeistSux

WVU

EOG Master

new update:

Journeyman
Madcapper
5 star bomb
Mofome
Cee
Omnivorous Frog
Patrick McIrish
Timely Hitting
A-Train
Gyno
Skins/Dsethi
Dirty
Insiders
SSI
Clipjoint
Dubpoet
TomBrady
PO69
Choptalk
Baseball Guy
Panther
Alan Palmer
Arthur Spooner
nctarheelfan
Denniz de Mennis
JimFeistSux
Anthony Richkas
biggamer
dacbetviet

ballwonder

EOG Master

Biggamer has been brought to my attention since he is indeed on the credit wagering stiff list. I am not sure whether to add him or not, as he didn't exactly stiff another poster.

Well if you are playing on credit at a credit shop and stiff isnt that the same, hence Skins/and D....J and alot of others you have listed?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Isn't it worse to be free rolled than slow payed? At least you have a chance at getting paid when you're getting slow paid. Some people around here make wagers over the forum with out ever intending to pay if he loses. I'd stay away from WVU ahead of a lot of those guys when it comes to making a wager.

WVU

EOG Master

Well if you are playing on credit at a credit shop and stiff isnt that the same, hence Skins/and D....J and alot of others you have listed?
I decided to add the ones on the CW list that we know for sure are posters due to email matches. Biggamer and Richkas were 2 of them

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1755094 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #336699 0px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #336699 0px solid"> Today, 03:13 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #336699 0px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #336699 0px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #336699 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #336699 0px solid" width=175>BatemanPatrickl<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1755094", true); </SCRIPT>
SBR MVP

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1755094 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #336699 0px solid"><!-- ICONS -->
<!-- ICONS --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #336699" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by WVU
clothes? do tell
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
We bet on the UT-UF game last year and since he couldn't bet money, we agree to a friendly bet of $50.00 in college gear. Well, after he lost the bet he would no returned e-mails or private messages about paying up. He did reply and call me a psycho and said he would pay but this when on for days.

I got fed up so I e-mailed the whole mod team and Blondie sent me my goods.

There is a thread on EOG about the bet somewhere.

It's not about the money, it's about the lack of respect people have by stiffing other people
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

stiff/slow pay on a $50 clothes bet by our fearless leader Mofome. :LMAO

PO69

EOG Master

There are 2 other names on the creditwagering list that post here pretty regularly, but I am not one to name names. But you guys will figure it out. They are BOTH on the smaller stiff list

Timetopay

EOG Master

There are 2 other names on the creditwagering list that post here pretty regularly, but I am not one to name names. But you guys will figure it out. They are BOTH on the smaller stiff list

send them to me and ill name names:cocktail

If i go to the bash you best be buying me atleast dinner:finger004

PO69

EOG Master

I ate your cookies 5starbum!

You couldnt receive the cookies or you would have had to forgo your unemployment check for that week

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I ate your cookies 5starbum!

You couldnt receive the cookies or you would have had to forgo your unemployment check for that week

the question isnt what you have ate its what HAVENT you ate?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Simplythebest stiffed his family and friends... He stole money from them to support his drug addiction

Blondie

EOG Master

Gyno didnt stiff, but admittedly slow paid a poster when things were tough a couple years ago.

Proving my point that those that only slow paid should be in a separate list or at least NOTED in some way :finger004

WVU

EOG Master

Proving my point that those that only slow paid should be in a separate list or at least NOTED in some way :finger004

yep. You are correct. I didnt even want to include Gyno, but what is fair is fair. I would guess he would feel the same way