Master forum stiff and major slow pay list

WVU

EOG Master
This list might be helpful to some in the future. Feel free to include others, but at least have some sort of proof.

Journeyman
Madcapper
5 star bomb
Mofome
Cee
Omnivorous Frog
Patrick McIrish
Timely Hitting
A-Train
Gyno
Skins/Dsethi
Dirty

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Master forum stiff and major slow pay list

If you feel the need to do this, wouldn't it at least be fair to separate them into two lists....

WVU

EOG Master

If you feel the need to do this, wouldn't it at least be fair to separate them into two lists....

no. some names would qualify for both so lets just keep it simple

WVU

EOG Master

updating. Feel free to pm me with others if you dont want to post them yourself.

Journeyman
Madcapper
5 star bomb
Mofome
Cee
Omnivorous Frog
Patrick McIrish
Timely Hitting
A-Train
Gyno
Skins/Dsethi
Dirty
Insiders
SSI
Clipjoint

Blondie

EOG Master

no. some names would qualify for both so lets just keep it simple

But a person who slow paid would be a bit higher on the social scale than a person that stiffed wouldn't you say?

So why place them in the same category and leave people to wonder which each person is.

Seems a bit unfair that a person that does the right thing and pays even if it is slow gets stuck in a list with those that are not...

WVU

EOG Master

But a person who slow paid would be a bit higher on the social scale than a person that stiffed wouldn't you say?

So why place them in the same category and leave people to wonder which each person is.

Seems a bit unfair that a person that does the right thing and pays even if it is slow gets stuck in a list with those that are not...

I agree slow payers are not quite as dishonorable, but honestly would you do business with either?

Slow paying shows a lack of concern and a lack of control.

Blondie

EOG Master

I agree slow payers are not quite as dishonorable, but honestly would you do business with either?

Slow paying shows a lack of concern and a lack of control.

I don't know if they were a repeat slow pay then I doubt it, however if they got in over their head once, learned their lesson and paid it back that would be different.

People make mistakes, it is whether or not they learn from their mistakes that the person doing business with them would need to decide.

Why should you be the one to make that decision for them by lumping all together? :+waving-5

WVU

EOG Master

Why should you be the one to make that decision for them by lumping all together? :+waving-5

because it is my thread.:+textinb3 I guess I could asterick those who are known to be paid up. Nah, I like a simple list.

WVU

EOG Master

More updates. Thanks for the PMs, keep them coming

Journeyman
Madcapper
5 star bomb
Mofome
Cee
Omnivorous Frog
Patrick McIrish
Timely Hitting
A-Train
Gyno
Skins/Dsethi
Dirty
Insiders
SSI
Clipjoint
Dubpoet
TomBrady
PO69
Choptalk

Blondie

EOG Master

because it is my thread.:+textinb3 I guess I could asterick those who are known to be paid up. Nah, I like a simple list.

You are always one to talk about stiffs being treated fairly but yet you don't apply that same rule to slow pays

just doesn't seem right...

WVU

EOG Master

You are always one to talk about stiffs being treated fairly but yet you don't apply that same rule to slow pays

just doesn't seem right...

no, you have me all wrong. I want stiffs and slow pays to be free to post. I do not condone what they did, but I like to hear their stories anyway, even if it is twisted truth

Blondie

EOG Master

no, you have me all wrong. I want stiffs and slow pays to be free to post. I do not condone what they did, but I like to hear their stories anyway, even if it is twisted truth

But by not denoting what each person on the list is you are making them of equal stature on the forum totem poll.

If you were owed money would you rather be owed by someone that slow pays or someone that stiffs?

I never once said you condoned what they did, however I completely disagree with the failure to distinguish between the two.

WVU

EOG Master

But by not denoting what each person on the list is you are making them of equal stature on the forum totem poll.

If you were owed money would you rather be owed by someone that slow pays or someone that stiffs?

I never once said you condoned what they did, however I completely disagree with the failure to distinguish between the two.

You are missing the point, dear. I would not put myself in a position to be owed by anyone on this list even though some are much worse than others.:thumbsup

WVU

EOG Master

the pms keep rolling in:

Journeyman
Madcapper
5 star bomb
Mofome
Cee
Omnivorous Frog
Patrick McIrish
Timely Hitting
A-Train
Gyno
Skins/Dsethi
Dirty
Insiders
SSI
Clipjoint
Dubpoet
TomBrady
PO69
Choptalk
Baseball Guy
Panther
Alan Palmer

sl55

EOG Veteran

the pms keep rolling in:

Journeyman
Madcapper
5 star bomb
Mofome
Cee
Omnivorous Frog
Patrick McIrish
Timely Hitting
A-Train
Gyno
Skins/Dsethi
Dirty
Insiders
SSI
Clipjoint
Dubpoet
TomBrady
PO69
Choptalk
Baseball Guy
Panther
Alan Palmer
WVU

Freerolling shot takers should be added to the list,right?

WVU

EOG Master

update:

Journeyman
Madcapper
5 star bomb
Mofome
Cee
Omnivorous Frog
Patrick McIrish
Timely Hitting
A-Train
Gyno
Skins/Dsethi
Dirty
Insiders
SSI
Clipjoint
Dubpoet
TomBrady
PO69
Choptalk
Baseball Guy
Panther
Alan Palmer
Arthur Spooner

I agree. Their should be two different lists.

WVU, I thought you wanted all the stiff shit talk to stop, yet here you go throwing fuel on the fire. I've done my part and stayed out of these situations lately.....WTF? Why are you bringing this back up dude? Oh well, carry on if you must:blink:

WVU

EOG Master

WVU, I thought you wanted all the stiff shit talk to stop, yet here you go throwing fuel on the fire. I've done my part and stayed out of these situations lately.....WTF? Why are you bringing this back up dude? Oh well, carry on if you must:blink:

This is legit Asylum material CT. I wouldn't post this in the main forum. This list may actually be helpful to someone down the road where as the constant 5 star bashing for example helps no one.

Timetopay

EOG Master

you gonna puss out and not put Shrinky on?

Jman says he getting stiffed 8 days

WVU

EOG Master

I agree. Their should be two different lists.

Maybe after the list is completed we can break it down into 2 categories. Technicalities would make some of these names eligible for both lists. Jman technically could be labled a stiff or a slowpayer since he did pay something a couple times.

WVU

EOG Master

you gonna puss out and not put Shrinky on?

Jman says he getting stiffed 8 days

I am considering it if he did indeed short Jman 8 days pay. I would like more evidence first. There are also those who think he stiffed JJgold out of $500 and another fruitcake who claims Ken owes him $300.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hey who gave ya the SSI? Would love to hear that story whoever it was cause i still feel the dude rolled me for $100

This is legit Asylum material CT. I wouldn't post this in the main forum. This list may actually be helpful to someone down the road where as the constant 5 star bashing for example helps no one.

Why does he get bashed?

In the last month 5 Star has:

-Gone to Las Vegas.
-Bragged how much he makes compared to other posters here, even though he works 2-3 days/week.
-Gone to a Cubs-Brewers game in Milwaukee.
-Played Wannabe-Tout at various sites.
-Posted at OGD he has posted-up at Matchbook, 5 Dimes, and Bet Jamaica.
-Has time to bash others about slow-paying when he is doing the same.

I forwarded the poster's email to him. Lets see if he does the right thing. If not, I will probably get banned from here because I will make his life at EOG living Hell. Very few from that list that stiffed post anywhere now. That is the difference.

It's your thread man, I was just putting my .02 in. I'm through with the bashing of anyone......Trying to look at the positive things the place has to offer instead:pop:

WVU

EOG Master

It's your thread man, I was just putting my .02 in. I'm through with the bashing of anyone......Trying to look at the positive things the place has to offer instead:pop:

wow, good to hear CT. You seem like a good guy

Timetopay

EOG Master

when u find it point me in that direction:LMAO

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

I wouldn't be so sure. Some of them are still around. Some of them are still very visible

Gotta agree there. If I had to guess I'd say 75% of that list still post in some capacity and 100% still read everyday

I wouldn't be so sure. Some of them are still around. Some of them are still very visible

Are they bragging about the things they do every weekend? Some probably post under different names.

WVU

EOG Master

Biggamer has been brought to my attention since he is indeed on the credit wagering stiff list. I am not sure whether to add him or not, as he didn't exactly stiff another poster.

WVU

EOG Master

new updates:

Journeyman
Madcapper
5 star bomb
Mofome
Cee
Omnivorous Frog
Patrick McIrish
Timely Hitting
A-Train
Gyno
Skins/Dsethi
Dirty
Insiders
SSI
Clipjoint
Dubpoet
TomBrady
PO69
Choptalk
Baseball Guy
Panther
Alan Palmer
Arthur Spooner
nctarheelfan
Denniz de Mennis

Why is this thread in the Asylum? :pop:

I believe it's quite helpful to know who to deal with and who not to when it comes to gambling...