LIV Golf

mr merlin

EOG Master
Koepka turns on teammate Matt Wolff….Wolff in a horrible slump….
He quit after 2 rds last event, which hurt his team because that meant they only had 3 players, this weeks event should be great - starts tomorrow morning, they've supposedly sold 40-50K tickets in london or wherever it is.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Officials in London expect 10000 spectators a day ….lots of free tickets remain available with free admission for children under 12 with one adult paid ticket…

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The PGA has caused atrophy to non artificially enhanced tournaments. That is why the John Queer is basically Korn Ferry. And it will still crush LIV in paid attendance and ratings. mikey self owns again.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I give him credit that he stands and sticks to his water pistol guns unlike Monkey who runs and hides like the pussy he is.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
They stopped releasing attendance long ago right? You expect them to change their policy just because they have a good week?

LIV gave estimate attendance figures in May from Tulsa and Washington DC..two months ago…and they weren’t bashful giving attendance estimates from Australia where they did have record crowds..I think they have five tournaments left in 2023…

mr merlin

EOG Master
LIV gave estimate attendance figures in May from Tulsa and Washington DC..two months ago…and they weren’t bashful giving attendance estimates from Australia where they did have record crowds..I think they have five tournaments left in 2023…
Yesterday they announced that the season ending big money tourney(in late oct) is being moved from Saudi Arabia to Trump Doral in FL. Much bigger crowds in FL and obviously the time difference is better as well.

I saw last weeks tourney, lots of people out there, prob more than the joke tourney John Deere got.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Both things can be Truth Social. LIV is a joke and LIV beat the PGA. Like poker. You can have a lower hand and win the pot.
And the guy who's apparently putting up a billion or two will call the shots. The PGA tour is apparently broke and on a unsustainable path, the 3M tournament is coming by me in a couple weeks, tickets are $55/day, I dont see how ticket sales can bring in more than $3-4 million tops, the purse is prob twice that or more, TV doesn't bring in that much for a shitty tournament.

They are desperate for that saudi money.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
What a great tournament in Scotland….birdie birdie finish in those conditions was amazing….LIV could only dream of those crowds….on to Liverpool for Rory….

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
LIV has a good chance of winning the British Open this week….Merlin will be happy to hear this…Dustin Johnson at 35-1 is tempting….

mr merlin

EOG Master
I turned on the PGA event opposite the british open - the barracuda championship, hole after hole there are zero fans, I saw one with a few, i doubt there are more than 4-500 p-eople on the whole course.

The PGA is dead, LIV rules.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hardly said:
Brutal for LIV golfers

Stenson -1
Bland -1
Ancer +1
Oosthuizen +2
Dechambeau +2
Cam Smith +2
Reed +2
Koepka +3
___
Missed cut

Niemenn +5
Schwartzel +7
Gooch +7
Mickelson +9
Grace +10
D.J +13

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
You were drunk

Was being facetious….I really thought somebody from LIV would step up in the Open because of the big deal they were making about getting in….looks like I was wrong…they only had a couple guys barely break par after three rounds…