LIV Golf

mr merlin

EOG Master
And these are the people you align with, the same people who funded 9/11, sad
Wasn't the latest that 4-5 of the hijackers were known and possibly even working for the CIA? Or at least we thought they were "informers, etc".

Does that bother you?

mr merlin

EOG Master
According to reports Greg Norman is out of LIV and PGA Commissier Monahan is taking over the reign of both tours….If
If Liv is going under the PGA umbrella(actually this new entity) that is reasonable, the question is will monaham really be making the decisions? or will he be told what do to and have true control over only the details?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
If Liv is going under the PGA umbrella(actually this new entity) that is reasonable, the question is will monaham really be making the decisions? or will he be told what do to and have true control over only the details?

Who knows? I’ve always been told to follow the money and power….

mr merlin

EOG Master
mcillroy got bitched like the faggot he is
Rory is a total puss, he could have and prob should have won the last 2 weeks - having the lead or a share of it in the final round - a golfer of his skills should be able to get the others to fold, instead he does his usual 4th rd flop.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck 9/11. Our government was involved in that along with the Saudis. They skip over that and worry about some stupid golf league. Sick and tired of the selective outrage.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Saudi Arabia is one of our strongest allies in the Middle East. Only Israel stronger. STFU with your crying about the PGA and LIV.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Gonna be a lot of pissed off PGA players when they announce that every LIV guy who had a pga card gets it back without jumping through any hoops.

The only question is do they kick 30 or so current PGA players out to compensate, or expand the tour?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Gonna be a lot of pissed off PGA players when they announce that every LIV guy who had a pga card gets it back without jumping through any hoops.

The only question is do they kick 30 or so current PGA players out to compensate, or expand the tour?

Not happening anytime soon…that’s a pipe dream

mr merlin

EOG Master
Not happening anytime soon…that’s a pipe dream
You might be right, IMO there's no way that saudi guy throws LIV players under the bus and somehow many of them are left without a league to play in., the ex PGA guys will be given their cards back, the guys from the european tour will go back there.

I really doubt there will be any conditions, apologies or penalties against any of them either - that's a pipe dream that the brandel chamblees are peddling.

What I expect to happen is the LIV tour will continue in some fashion and the LIV guys will play there primarily - then they will play part time on the PGA tour to fill their schedules.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I don’t expect the LIV players back until 2024…but maybe a few of them get to play in the Ryder Cup…guessing DJ, Brooks, and DeChambeau…screw that cheater Reed…

mr merlin

EOG Master
LIV tourney on right now, the announcers made the comment that they have been told that LIV will be around in the same format as now for years to come.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another thing that was interesting is that anibel lihari said that he's so happy on the LIV tour, said he was extremely lonely on the pga tour.

I can see that, if you're a foreigner and not a top player prob no one talks to you.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Slow play one stroke penalty given to a LIV player on tour….Richard Bland took over 84 seconds to hit…Koepka gets his wish….I hope this is the sign of things to come on all tours…would love to see Cantlay get penalized on the PGA tour…

railbird

EOG Master
Slow play one stroke penalty given to a LIV player on tour….Richard Bland took over 84 seconds to hit…Koepka gets his wish….I hope this is the sign of things to come on all tours…would love to see Cantlay get penalized on the PGA tour…
keegan bradley, mcillroy, morikawa are the worst