Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

mariah

EOG Dedicated
Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

omg mich st staging a come back to get kodiak his 1st win of the day

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak goes 2-5 & -38 units on sat 10/17, now 17-25-1 & -74 units his last 43 plays here at the EOG in cfb last 4 wks.

Cannon

Banned

How does he afford to lose this many units in a day. Must be MO nopoly money

Apple

Banned

thanks mariah for all your work in this thread i faded kodiaks poy and made me a nice chunk of change i owe u one mariah

good job mogul fading the square bear. kodiak should just leave this site already no one likes him. People would miss fading him though I imagine.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak Tues 11/20 plays: M.Tenn st +12 (10 units) & UNDER 59 same game (5 units) . As I type this it should be no suprise that both plays are in big trouble:cheers

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+money-8+ :+money-8+ Is kodiak the worst(best) another 10 unit special gets smoked. I am learning how this guy did actually lose 1200 unit(-$120,000) while being tracked for 18 months at 2,3, & 5 units then. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$ & WARN OTHERS ABOUT HIM AT OTHER SITES OR THIS COULD BE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT:hung :+textinb3 :+textinb3 Md Tenn St +12:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 the losses are mounting!!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless :+clueless kodiak said in his thread that there were several angles that made Mid Tenn St +12 a 10 units play 45-7 Troy as I type this, just curious as to what he saw that others missed:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

mariah

EOG Dedicated

1-1 & -6 units on Tues 11/20, now 18-26-1 & -80 units last 45 cfb plays.

Apple

Banned

God he is clueless. When 10 unit plays get blown out you know you are messing with an idiot.

More evidence that he is just a clueless psycho worthless tout.

lol... I'm 7-1-1 on my last 9 posted plays here boys. +29units

:smokesmal And gyno each of my plays are straight bets counted once each. not gynoed up....

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak is 18-26-1 & -80 units his last 45 posted cfb plays here at EOG. :+whipping :+whipping

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

Kodiak asked me to post, in this thread, his record for the four weeks ending Sun. 11/11. He claims that mariah is claiming an 11-18 (-51 units) record for him; here's what I have.

Week ending 10/21: 3-5 -12.5 units
10/28: 3-5 -12.5 units
11/4: 3-4 -7 units
11/11: 2-3 -11.5 units

Total: 11-17 -43.5 units

This is for college only; if you add in the NFL plays he made the week ending 11/4 (he didn't post any NFL plays for the other weeks) then he went 3-1 +14.5 units making it a total of 14-18 -29 units.

Drunkhorse player thank you. I did post nfl plays this past weekend however. (6-0-1) Take a look and let me know what the actual EOG record is over this time frame. Once again thank you very much for your honesty.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

WRONG!!! Take the time & go back over his last 45 posted CFB plays here at EOG, Kodiak is 18-26-1 & -80 units !!!!

Apple

Banned

Kodiak asked me to post, in this thread, his record for the four weeks ending Sun. 11/11. He claims that mariah is claiming an 11-18 (-51 units) record for him; here's what I have.

Week ending 10/21: 3-5 -12.5 units
10/28: 3-5 -12.5 units
11/4: 3-4 -7 units
11/11: 2-3 -11.5 units

Total: 11-17 -43.5 units

This is for college only; if you add in the NFL plays he made the week ending 11/4 (he didn't post any NFL plays for the other weeks) then he went 3-1 +14.5 units making it a total of 14-18 -29 units.

What a Loser

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I have never made a reference to kodiaks nfl plays, kodiak is 18-26-1 & -80 units in his last 45 posted COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYS here at the EOG. Take the time & go back over the plays that he posted at the eog, the truth is right there for all to see:cheers

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

Drunkhorse player thank you. I did post nfl plays this past weekend however. (6-0-1) Take a look and let me know what the actual EOG record is over this time frame. Once again thank you very much for your honesty.

I'm aware of your NFL plays this past weekend but you asked me to post your record for "the last four weeks" and did so on Thu. 11/16 so that wouldn't count the week ending 11/18. For that week I've got 6-10-1 (-43 units) in college and 7-1-1 (+39.5 units) in the pros. That would put the total EOG record over the last five weeks at 27-29-2 -32.5 units.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

As I stated a reference to kodiaks nfl has never been made in this thread ONLY COLLEGE FOOTBALL, & in kodiaks last 45 posted CFB plays here at the EOG he is 18-26-1 & -80 units . If there is any question to this take the time & look at the last 45 plays he has posted here at EOG!!!!:thumbsup

I'm aware of your NFL plays this past weekend but you asked me to post your record for "the last four weeks" and did so on Thu. 11/16 so that wouldn't count the week ending 11/18. For that week I've got 6-10-1 (-43 units) in college and 7-1-1 (+39.5 units) in the pros. That would put the total EOG record over the last five weeks at 27-29-2 -32.5 units.

thanks drunkhorse player very different from the numbers Mariah aka is trying to SPIN! Now you can see how this assclown had me down units in the past. ITS ALL BS..

:thumbsup

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO Another nice try by kodiak to cause diversion from the truth. In his last 45 college football plays that he posted right here at the EOG he is 18-26-1 & -80 units. Kodiak & his brother Drunk can say what they like, the post do not lie nor do I.

First off its Thanksgiving and I will have a full house within a few hours. So with that Happy Thanksgiving.

Now lets make something very clear your so-called tracked has already been proven to be wrong by this INDEPENTANT SOURCE. Now lets make something else very clear what your doing is no different then when a TOUT only posts his record in a catogory that he is up in. FOR EXAMPLE if there 5unit plays are 30-15 and there 6unit plays are 21-21 they'll only post the 5unit record. I always send my list there updated tracks for both CFB and NFL then combined. ON THE YEAR I'M UP BIG and the is all that matters or what they care about and want. Now if I was down the last 4 weeks in the NFL you would have also included those plays since I'm up you don't, Can somebody say trying to mislead???

BOTTOMLINE it shows you have a agenda that your giving out misleading info and that your a complete WHACK JOB. To make your day though I have responded today ot you. I know that your crazy as do 99% of the people that read any of yur posts I also understand that you think that by posting it in someway effects me?? lol, so by responding to you on this day of giving I will allow you to feel important in a otherwise empty life.

GL and have a great day all!

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

His brother? Take a seat and learn how to read. If you read posts #414 and #419 you'd realize that, according to my records, he's 17-27-1 -86.5 units over his last 45 college plays which is slightly WORSE than what you're claiming. I include the NFL records as well because I want the whole picture, not just part of it.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I have not mentioned a word about kodiaks nfl record, so there is no need to bring that into this, in the tracks that I researched at the RX he was -1200 units(-$120,000) over an 18 month period in all sports while being tracked by 3 different people. In this what I would proclaim a mere watch of him in his last 46 CFB plays here at the EOG he is now 19-26-1 & -75 units. :+whipping :+whipping :+whipping :+whipping

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak goes 3-4 & -2 units on Friday in cfb, now 22-30-1 & -77 units in his last 53 CFB plays posted here at EOG

mariah

EOG Dedicated

No posts from kodiak at this time , must be taking a break from posting cfb at EOG after a very poor effort recently:+whipping :+whipping

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Could you guys please take your arguments to another thread! This thread is & should be dedicated to post pertaining to kodiak only!!! Thank you:cheers

Apple

Banned

You are correct Mariah. I'm not going to deal with Kodiak and his ghosts for awhile, him and his alter ego's are too damn negative for me. Also this is getting old with the back and forth.

GL to everyone fading the square bear.

Whatever Mariah.....not a Gynecologist hater, just asking a question. I really don't even care anymore.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless :+clueless Something very strange going on here, I looked high & low for kodiaks plays here at the EOG all day Saturday & mysteriously they show up today dated 11/24, did anyone see his plays posted saturday?