Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

mariah

EOG Dedicated
He is a tout. He has been and continues to be tracked by 2 people Husker and Ground Hog at Offshore Sports Betting & Online Gambling across the street in the sites promo section. He was -447 units in cbb & nba last season, -4 units in mlb this season and currently -1000 units or so in football this season. Minus almost 1500 units in the last 10.5 months. From what I have researched in these tracks Kodiak when losing makes more plays for more units and often has memory loss regarding his totals. The tracks are there for all to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

Mariah, u have 15 posts here, all sweating Kody's jock, are you going to contribute anything of your own while here?

just curious..

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Many of us have known Kodiak and his methods for 5 plus years and we are being told things here like we were born last night.

I suppose this is an attemt to help all the New guys that flock to Kodiaks plays. :rolleyes:

He has been well under control here whether you like touts or not.

Kodiak and I have had several differences over the years (Maybe more than any other), but bottom line I think he is a pretty darn good cfb capper, esp if you use your own MM skills.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

General: If he has been on the up and up why is Bowling Green missing as as poy loser? You think he is a good capper in cfb:+clueless :+clueless He is -1000 units overall in football this year. Before I become a follower of ones plays I take the time to research ones actual ability to cap rather than taking his word. I thought it important to let others know what I found. I was not familar with others knowing he was a scammer and I apologize for posting old news. However I am inclined to ask you why do you believe he is a good capper of cfb? My statements here have been backed with facts from tracks that I researched, kodiak7 is a confirmed loser in all sports he caps since last January and a huge loser at that. Please let me know why you believe he is a good capper of cfb, am I missing something?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

General: If he has been on the up and up why is Bowling Green missing as as poy loser? You think he is a good capper in cfb:+clueless :+clueless He is -1000 units overall in football this year. Before I become a follower of ones plays I take the time to research ones actual ability to cap rather than taking his word. I thought it important to let others know what I found. I was not familar with others knowing he was a scammer and I apologize for posting old news. However I am inclined to ask you why do you believe he is a good capper of cfb? My statements here have been backed with facts from tracks that I researched, kodiak7 is a confirmed loser in all sports he caps since last January and a huge loser at that. Please let me know why you believe he is a good capper of cfb, am I missing something?

My question would be , if u have confirmed he is a bad capper, then WHY BOTHER anymore with him? just dont read his posts..

I mean, Kodiak and I get along like oil and water, so what do i do? i just ignore his posts....he slanders me all the time when he can, i ignore it, i consider the source.....but i certainly dont chase him down across the net to call him names, or criticize him, so why do you?

I am glad that you joined EOG, but if u ONLY joined to try and incite trouble and criticize a poster, then there wont be much benefit to you being here....we are here to have fun, chat, and try to beat the man....help us with that........build up, instead of tearing down.....

thats my advice.....

best of luck either way..:Dance

The General

My experience with him has proven if you use good MM and not try and follow his units, you would be up in $ since I came across his plays 5 yrs ago.

I assure Kodiak stays under control here and that is all I need to do.

I am not into this childish stuff and I don't want it in the sports rooms at EOG.

Play the games in the dump if you wish. It is welcome down here.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Bucs: FYI Am I wrong to share info that I have found ? It might save someone from sending this person money, if that is the case I have shared info that has helped someone. Is this not what these forums are for? Do I need to make releases on plays to make my input here any different than yours:+clueless Here are 4 in cfb for you Bucs: Over 44 troy/midd tenn st , Under 55 oak/oak st, G.Tech +3, Maryland -1.5. Enjoy!

The General

We do not allow any solicitation of posters here at all, so who are you saving at EOG?

Take it back to the place where they allow such solicitation of posters.

The EOG staff has this well under control without your attempt at stirring up trouble in our sports rooms.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucs: FYI Am I wrong to share info that I have found ? It might save someone from sending this person money, if that is the case I have shared info that has helped someone. Is this not what these forums are for? Do I need to make releases on plays to make my input here any different than yours:+clueless Here are 4 in cfb for you Bucs: Over 44 troy/midd tenn st , Under 55 oak/oak st, G.Tech +3, Maryland -1.5. Enjoy!

No, i could care less if u post plays or not...

What i am saying, is u have come here and posted about NOTHING ELSE except Kodiak the whole time...he has been behaving, and not causing trouble here, and it will stay that way, we have it under control.....

We do not need you to come in and try to stir stuff up, with the false excuse of "being new" and "looking to follow" etc.....you knew exactly who you were looking for, and we know as well....

I dont know how much cleared we can make it.....our sports forums are for posting plays, discussing games....no solicitation, no bashing, and no name calling...

pretty simple

mariah

EOG Dedicated

General for the record I will not post in kodiak7 threads again, but I do question it being under controll when he is posting false info by omitting losers from his record. I am in no way trying to start trouble, I was only relaying info that I uncovered. The guy claims 6-0, which is not true at all. As a new member I had no idea what this guys rep was. And the info I brought forward was accurate and researched and in my opinion could be beneficial to other newbies like myself. Unfortunatle you,ny reb, and Bucs feel differently and for that I am sorry. I still question based on the info I have looked at that kodiak7 is a good capper at any sports.

The General

ok. thank you. have a good day. take care. best wishes.

Win all your wagers.

EOM

General for the record I will not post in kodiak7 threads again, but I do question it being under controll when he is posting false info by omitting losers from his record. I am in no way trying to start trouble, I was only relaying info that I uncovered. The guy claims 6-0, which is not true at all. As a new member I had no idea what this guys rep was. And the info I brought forward was accurate and researched and in my opinion could be beneficial to other newbies like myself. Unfortunatle you,ny reb, and Bucs feel differently and for that I am sorry. I still question based on the info I have looked at that kodiak7 is a good capper at any sports.

Who cares?

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Ny Reb: What is your beef? You have a problem with me bringing honest facts to the table ? You as a capper should appreciate and respect the info I brought forward. I care and that is what matters to me, honesty,accuracy and winners are what matter to me and if you have a problem with that tough shit for you.

Ny Reb: What is your beef? You have a problem with me bringing honest facts to the table ? You as a capper should appreciate and respect the info I brought forward. I care and that is what matters to me, honesty,accuracy and winners are what matter to me and if you have a problem with that tough shit for you.

You are only trying to make someone else wrong.

I wouldn't get my ego involved in being the one to 'bring the truth forward.' The truth is true whether we bring it forward or not.

Like the mods said, they have everything under control. That's the good thing about this site. Just relax and enjoy it. You don't have to inform anyone of the truth, as though you know better than others.

Why don't you just post your own picks? That would be a true contribution. You don't have to pass judgment on others.

Nothing personal whatsoever. Have a great day.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

My question would be , if u have confirmed he is a bad capper, then WHY BOTHER anymore with him? just dont read his posts..

just fade him $$$$$$$$

husker

EOG Addicted

just fade him $$$$$$$$

that is exactly correct!! but if you don't let other posters know how bad he is they will believe his bs and follow his plays thinking he is a winner. i have NO problem with touts posting as long as they don't talk about plays that were never posted (they always leave out the losers, like kodiak did) and other tricks that make them appear to look like winners when they are not.

that is exactly correct!! but if you don't let other posters know how bad he is they will believe his bs and follow his plays thinking he is a winner. i have NO problem with touts posting as long as they don't talk about plays that were never posted (they always leave out the losers, like kodiak did) and other tricks that make them appear to look like winners when they are not.

Why do you have to let other posters know? The way you talk, you'd think you were Paul Revere letting everyone know the British are coming or something equally vital to society's welfare. Isn't that a rather extreme case of imagined self-importance?

How many times does it take to decide whether to trust someone's plays or not? For me, about once. I can spot a loser very quickly. I don't need someone like you coming around and letting me know in advance, and I frankly doubt anyone else does either. In short, I would be surprised if all your whining and complaining and finger-pointing has ever helped anyone in the least.

husker

EOG Addicted

Are you afraid someone might track your record too Reb?

i did! and so did others. he is a fraud and has bin not keeping a accurate record for years across the street. reb posts plays where he buys 1-2 points but never includes the extra juice when he loses. AFTER he lost 5 teasers he said that they weren't going to count in his record, bet your ass if they won he would have counted them! i posted all the threads that he did similar things the past three years across the street. then i asked wil. to check his ip for ghosts. guess what? just as i suspected his ghost was promoting his service! i have left him alone for a while but since he wants to start with me i will let him have it.

husker, when are you going to stop living in the past and talking badly of others?

You keep talking about the past that happened across the street as though it has any relevance or meaning over here, or as though anyone cares.

I think you are not long for this site.

Soon you will be posting exclusively in the dump, which is a good place for someone who has nothing positive to contribute.

husker

EOG Addicted

husker, when are you going to stop living in the past and talking badly of others?

You keep talking about the past that happened across the street as though it has any relevance or meaning over here, or as though anyone cares.

I think you are not long for this site.

Soon you will be posting exclusively in the dump, which is a good place for someone who has nothing positive to contribute.

i could say the same for you!

why don't you stop stalking me! looks like YOU don't want to forget what happened across the street.

YOU started this, not me!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Here are some totals from www,gurutracker.com a free tracking site where kodiak has been listing his picks. In football he is 203 wins 224 losses = -$15,694. Also may note that he plays ML favs to pad win/loss total, but the bottom line is that he is -$15,694.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

In Kodiaks cfb thread today he makes mention of being 18-5 last 23 days, I wonder why he does not mention what he did for the 1st 2.5 months of the season:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

didnt kody used to be thte highest percentage guy in nfl and college? an excellent capper, guys...

mariah

EOG Dedicated

In kodiaks own mind he was a good capper, but if you keep a good account of him and his plays you will find he loses alot more units than he wins, like -1000 units since last January. -447 units in cbb & nba last season, -4 units in mlb last season and currently down approx 1000 units in fooball this season = almost -1500 units for the last 10.5 months and that includes the last 24 days!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I had to laugh when reading Kodiaks Bowl game thread for today, one poster mentions how Kodiak is good long term in cfb. I am curious as to what info this poster was basing this on??? All the tracks of Kodiak show him for the season down over 1200 units(-$120,000) in cfb. People who use to be on his email list now look like this:hung . Kodiak was also -447 units in cbb & nba last season(-$44,700) so based on facts I think it is easy to see and say that kodiak should be paying others for their picks!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak now -1300 units(-$130,000) ytd in football and a poster in his thread here claims kodiak is a good cfb capper, c'mon lets be real and fair to the people!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak telling lies in his thread today 1/28/07!!! Claims he only lost 35 units in basketball in 2006, flat out lie! He was tracked at the RX and lost 447 units in basketball in 2006 & lost over 1300 units in football this season. That is -$44,700 in cbb & nba in season for 2006 and -$130,000 in football this season. WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$ FOR HIS PICKS!!!!

Huntnfish13

EOG Enthusiast

Mariah-

I just hapened to stumble across this thread today.

I gotta say, I for one, completely appreciate you pointing out the fact that Kodiak is a fraud. This forum is for sharing info, and that is definately great info. With all the resources here, I would never pay a tout again, but even if you saved one person $$ from sending to Kodiak or whatever, you did the EOG community a favor. I am new to EOG and the rx for that matter, and had no idea about him being a fraud.

Secondly, I totally respect NY Reb. I have been following his picks for over a month now, and he ahs made me some $$. Being the accountant I am, for fun I track the record of most of the handiappers on here in a spreadsheet, just so I can see "who's Hot" and "who's not" at the moment, since I believe gambling is about the streaks, just like blackjack.

I have seen NY Reb do nothing but tell the truth. Actually, yesterday he did take credit for 2 wins that were actually pushes according to the lines he posted, but that could be an honest mistake. HE has not posted yet today so I am sure he will correct himself.

I am not saying I do not beleive you when you say he too has lied, but maybe he did lie in the past, realized that there were a lot of "EYES" on him, and has turned over a new leaf and won't do it again. Everyonedeserves a second chance.

As far as Kodiak, it sounds like he makes a living lying to people. He must truly not be good enough to make a living off gambling, so he is frantically doing everything he can to pull it together and make some coin. Unfortunately from the way it sounds, he should pull the plug and probably get a real job. Stop stealing from people and make an honest living.

In my 15 years of gambling, I have followed numerous touts that I or someone I know has purchased, and I have found that at least 75% of them lie. Some of them give different picks to different parts of the country so that no matter what they are right 50% of the time. That is just one more reason I wil never pay a tout again.

If touts are truly as good as they claim, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE ENOUGH OF A LIVING BETTING THEMSELVES, and take joy in sharing their information with people on sites like EOG for free. That is the great benefit of site like this as there are a lot of people following everyone on here, and i am sure that when someone slips it is in humans nature to point out someone elses flaws, so i think people pretty much know they are not going to get away with it. That being said, I do not think Mariah was doing anything but trying to help his fellow forumn members and caught lot of heat for doing nothing wrong.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Very nice post Hunt! It is very important for all to know that Kodiak 7 is a scammer, he will manipulate his record in such a way to cause deception and as a result try to cheat people out their money. Kodiak 7 is a poor capper of sports and a horrible manager of a betting bankroll. He has been accuarately and honestly tracked at the RX for over 1 year & the tracks do not lie, they have exsposed him to be a liar, scammer and poor capper.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

What is most comical here is how daily posters in kodiaks thread compliment him on his record. 2005-2006 cbb & nba kodiak was -447 units(-$44,700) this year in football kodiak is -1200 units (-$120,000) . Wait and see if his current basketball run continues he will soon not be posting regular and begging for money for his picks, DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT SEND HIM A PENNY FOR HIS PICKS!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak may be up units at this time , but it is just a matter of time before the losing and chasing begins. Just don't ever let him con any of you into sending him money for his selections because many tracks have proven kodiak to be a very poor capper of sports and a huge liar.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak back after a week off boasting of his basketball record this year. He neglects to mention he dropped 1300 units in football this season and how he dropped 447 units in baskets last year. He will try to have a hot run then beg for people to sign up for his picks for cash. DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING HIM MONEY!!!! Do some research check out the tracks of him at the RX.com. They have proven he is a poor capper,poor money manager, and show he tends to get dishonest when his picks start to go in the shitter, I noticed he was always trying manipulate the tracks=SCAMMER!!!