Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The password is Xander. Not going to claim my original be best but was top 5 pee tournament and I have added. Needs a championship round and help. Scottie showed he's not indestructible. He can give it away on a few holes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell, I don't follow golf, but I want to have a little interest, give me a few guys who you think can win it. Oh, and please make sure none of them have had their mothers pass away recently, thanks

My be best sport. I will give you my list. Not the complete list.

Scottie Scheffler is dominating like Tiger Woods. Especially since the LIV exodus. Not sexy but he's the bum to beat.

Contenders:

Rory but I wouldn't go with him because when someone shows you who they are believe them. He'll be in contention and not be able to make any putt over 5 feet.

Xander. He's done everything except lift a major trophy.

Brooksy is almost always in contention.

Willy Z is my late be best. Gut.

Longshots:

#Harman Culture. Should have been to set up #HeatCulture walkoff.

Rickie Fowler. Another gut. He's come Tony Homo several times including once last year.

If I list any more, pulling a Birdie. I think decent shot one of those win. Of course a dozen others could easily put on the green jacket. Including the asshole who lost his mother and is always dizzy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rory, lulz.

Rory but I wouldn't go with him because when someone shows you who they are believe them. He'll be in contention and not be able to make any putt over 5 feet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The be best final seeding is Heat 6 or 7, Sixers 8 but the only realistic way to lock Embiid into 8 is if the Heat beat them in the pee in. Nobody else can or will. If the Heat can't beat the 76ers in a non elimination game 7, they probably are not going back to the Finals. So if Magic beat Bucks, it's Heat at Philadelphia.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's important because the path to the Finals go through Celtics and Sixers or one of them. That is a yuge difference. Pee in is a free look to win one of those series.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat will be facing a team that has won 8 straight since Embiid came back but only 1 impressive against OKC. Even though Heat beating up on cRaptors, still a positive sign. They struggled against these shit teams. Let's go, kane. Scared money don't lift trophies. One game to determine who plays Celtics.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not sure howid much Bucks took this game siriusly but this is a bad sign even without the Greek God. They needed to make a statement. They made a poo instead.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can you imagine Tony Homo doing colour for the Yes Masters. I wonder if that goofy motherfucker will come back quieter and more respectful. Probably not. He's too stupid to correct.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
$49 after Scottie puts on the green jacket. Will tidy up by rebetting:

Ryby
Rude
Bruins
Celtics

Cashed ouside yesterday for soccer action.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

This is for the green jacket!
The Scottie Scheffler special!

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is bullshit that I had to wait until Scottie puts on the green jacket to get paid Louie no action when that was known weeks ago. Thursday at the latest should have been graded. I won't even bother. They blow me off.