Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If it's Forever, another wasted trophy (most likely). $440 and Knicks for like $20,000. There is no walkoff bum so I will take whatever I can take. Willy Z my be best realistic.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They really fucked me with the ladies bracket. Only Notre Dames on the South Karolina side. UCLA, LSU, UKUNT on the Iowa k side.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Did you know, kane. I'm sure you do. 2 years ago when the Heat were the #1 seed, they had an identical 24-17 road record.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Bucks and Sixers win, Celtics have to play Sixers 2nd round and Heat either get 6th seed or Magic pee in. Either work.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Worse and worse is Magic and Pissers win, @ Pissers pee in. Bucks will be motivated. Loss could send them tumbling to 4.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Check that. Can't drop lower than 3. Still some motivation to have home court second round. Bottom line. Heat in good shape.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I got this completely wrong. I thought Embiid would be out of pee in and Heat could out seed Pissers. Unless Bucks beat Magic, Heat play at 76ers next week. Big reward if they win but likely lose.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That red haired psyop country song singer sure went away fast. Can't even remember his stupid name or his stupid song. Another failed FBI honeyplot.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm guessing +8 if Heat pee Sixers. Winner plays wounded Bucks or wounded Knicks. Loser plays monster Celtics. Fucking huge no understatement. 76ers have not lost since Embiid came back. 76ers have not lost since Embiid came back. He has had no "ramp up". MVP again the stevo second he stepped on the court.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not worried about cRaptors. Not delusional about 76ers. Special needs shorthanded Bucks to beat Magic. Winnable pee in to face Bucks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Worse and worse could end up being be best. @ Sixers pee in. Win and Heat avoid Celtics, 76ers possibly knock Celtics out.