Jeter's fiancee named Sexiest Woman Alive

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jeter's fiancee named Sexiest Woman Alive

I think choosing to marry within your own race isnt racist, its just a choice. As long as he treats people out in the real world the same, i wouldnt say he's a racist for wanting to sire white children.

Its a dating choice, 'white' women are his 'type'. You can't say someone is a racist because of sexual attraction....you're attracted to who you're attracted to, its not something you can control.
Thanks FK, for having a brain. The dumb kid predictably hyperventilated with a knee-jerk politically correct, intolerant opinion. It's so ironic that those that consider themselves the most tolerant are the very ones who won't tolerate opposing opinions on certain issues.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

And I GUARANTEE that the dumb kid would be the first guy to applaud a black man who were to say he would only marry a black woman. Anger on these issues by politically correct dolts (ironically especially whites ones) is exclusively directed against whites who dare to express any loyalty or pride toward their own racial group. The double standard on racial issues in this country is staggering.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

So chessman, what is your lineage? White Jew and Nazi perhaps? German and English, protestant and Catholic? There has bee a "niggah" in the wood pile for many many years. Have you ever head of a cat name Tom Jefferson or another by the name of George Washington. You know the founding fathers who fathered 1/2 niggah kids. Any black man that dont look like Patrick Ewing has European blood running through his veins. Wonder how it got there? Probably your great great great grandfather........checkmate

Tyrone you couldn't checkmate me in a hundred lifetimes. Stop being intolerant of my opinions and of my loyalty and love for my own racial group. Surely you don't give any of the members of black groups a hard time.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

And I GUARANTEE that the dumb kid would be the first guy to applaud a black man who were to say he would only marry a black woman. Anger on these issues by politically correct dolts (ironically especially whites ones) is exclusively directed against whites who dare to express any loyalty or pride toward their own racial group. The double standard on racial issues in this country is staggering.

Exactly true. A black man would be applauded if he said i only want to marry within my race.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Amazing that this country has been so thoroughly brainwashed that it's considered a moral shortcoming if you simply want your kids to be of the same race that you are. But again, anger on this issue is EXCLUSIVELY directed against whites. Blacks and Hispanics have more mainstream groups than you could count that work openly toward advancing the interests of those racial groups exclusively. No one has any objection. (Nor do I for the record). Along comes a white guy who merely says he wants his son or daughter to be white like him and some idiots come runnning in to hiss, scream, and cry foul, and tell him he's a hateful and ignorant. I'm neither and you guys make yourselves look ridiculous with your double standards and intolerance.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

No, fuck you for making things up. Anyone of any race that exhibits your views is a ignorant prick IMO. So no, there's no double standard. Its' 1 thing to be proud of what you are, it's another to be openly ignorant about it.

This guy is blinded by the fact that there are mixed race people in his family. He goes into a blind rage if anyone has an opposing view. He's a very intolerant "prick."

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Can't say I'm too shocked that Chess is racist.

And FTR Chess, I'm white too. Big difference between being "proud" of your background, and thinking there is something wrong with a mixed race.
Very poor reading of my remarks. But since you're not among the brighter guys in here, I'll extend you some slack. :cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Thanks FK, for having a brain. The dumb kid predictably hyperventilated with a knee-jerk politically correct, intolerant opinion. It's so ironic that those that consider themselves the most tolerant are the very ones who won't tolerate opposing opinions on certain issues.

Didn't you imply that you wouldn't want your kids doing that either? That's a bit more than "your choice.":pop:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Let me ask YOU a question: Why does it bother you that I have a particular opinion? I am 100% WHITE. OK? You mention German, Italian, Irish, etc. Those groups are all white. I prefer to keep my family and descendants that way.

This implies that you would look down upon your children if they chose to "tarnish" your blood line "purity."

If you're racist, whatever. Not the first guy in the world but it's the fact that you hide behind some "white pride" that is embarrassing.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Didn't you imply that you wouldn't want your kids doing that either? That's a bit more than "your choice.":pop:
I absolutely implied that. It would be their choice however.

Now let me know of examples of when you have objected to black men stating that they want to marry black women. Were you at the taping of the Oprah Winfrey Show from many years ago where Eddie Murphy was asked what kind of a women were his type? He emphatically stated "BLACK WOMEN" and was wildly applauded.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

This implies that you would look down upon your children if they chose to "tarnish" your blood line "purity."

If you're racist, whatever. Not the first guy in the world but it's the fact that you hide behind some "white pride" that is embarrassing.

"Tarnish" is your word. I can't be held responsible for your biases and intellectual shortcomings in not be able to understand my position. The only thing I hold against you is your intolerance of other people's differing views.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Where have I said I approve of that? You just make shit up to make your argument sound better...

but they do it too so I'm not bad. :shoot:

I'm certain I was not a member of that Oprah audience.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Kid you can't stay with me. Firstly you operate from a position that holds a double standard, Secondly you're not smart so it's hard to discuss anything beyond sports with you.

And I'm still waiting for you to denounce blacks and hispanics that hold identical views. I'm still waiting for you to put "black pride" is quotes that are there to mock it. I'm still waiting for you to denounce the black and hispanic groups that work exclusively toward advancing the interests of those groups. You're standing on quicksand, dummy. I've obliterated many snotty (usually white) kids much smarter than you on college campuses in debates on this issue.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I never said there weren't racist black people, just as there are white people. That doesn't make either one any better. Whatever you want to tell yourself to justify the way you feel is fine, but the only ignorant view is the one you have - that's just the truth.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I never said there weren't racist black people, just as there are white people. That doesn't make either one any better. Whatever you want to tell yourself to justify the way you feel is fine, but the only ignorant view is the one you have - that's just the truth.
You don't even have a grasp of what the word "racist" means. According to you, the simple desire to want to have kids of the same race is a moral shortcoming. ::LMAO::

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Wow, the degree to which people have lost the ability to think in this declining country is mind numbingly scary. As is the degree to which their fiercely cling to a supposedly morally superior orthodoxy on racial issues.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The pure white blood preference is a view you share with the great KKK. It was one of the fundamental beliefs they were built on. I never told you how to believe, so not sure how I'm not "accepting" your view. I'm simply stating it's ignorant. Carry on posting to yourself for a while, I'm done with you for the night. Been fun making you look stupid as usual. :cocktail

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Just like I did to a bunch of hapless Columbia students this spring. They became so angry and frustrated that they could do nothing except resort to calling me names.:LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Surrender like you always do...(he's "done" for the night yet he continues reading and will be back posting in 25 minutes). ::LMAO::

This guy is blinded by the fact that there are mixed race people in his family. He goes into a blind rage if anyone has an opposing view. He's a very intolerant "prick."

There's no blind rage, this is the internet afterall. When you look at Jeter and his fiance the first thing you comment on is the race of would be children.:LMAO:shoot::shoot: Sorry but that pretty much gives away how someone like you looks at things. You know nothing about me personally but sure I am not ashamed to admit I am white.....and have dated different kinds of women. My fiance has brown skin, oh the humanity.....:doh1

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Once again it's apparent that this kid's mom doesn't keep a dictionary in the house. Someone tell him what the definition of "ignorance" is. One's preference for having kids of the same race cannot, in any context, be deemed "ignorant." My sympathies to the teachers who had the task of getting this imbecile through twelve grades of school...:shoot:

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

There's no blind rage, this is the internet afterall. When you look at Jeter and his fiance the first thing you comment on is the race of would be children.:LMAO:shoot::shoot: Sorry but that pretty much gives away how someone like you looks at things. You know nothing about me personally but sure I am not ashamed to admit I am white.....and have dated different kinds of women. My fiance has brown skin, oh the humanity.....:doh1

And my favorite food is pizza. I have NO IDEA what you're trying to convey. Another muddle headed fool.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

The fact that my comment bothered you reveals more about you actually. Why does it bother you that I don't want to be a race-mixer like you? I'm serious. Help me undertand why you "anti-racist" types lose their minds when others simply say they don't want any part of it.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

The bizarro world of PC America 2011. The "tolerant" are actually "intolerant." I see a mixed race couple like you and your fiance and I wouldn't give you a hard time in any way (although I would privately think that I could never do that). Someone like me wants to be with my own kind and you're upset about it to the point of butting into a thread to call me an "ignorant prick." Stunning. This country has lost its ability to think and be free.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

You assume a lot of shit but really don't seem to know much.

Well unless your verbal component of IQ tests is in the top 1.5%, what I said what true. And there's a 98+% chance that a random idiot like yourself will not be in that range. :3dfesses:

The bizarro world of PC America 2011. The "tolerant" are actually "intolerant." I see a mixed race couple like you and your fiance and I wouldn't give you a hard time in any way (although I would privately think that I could never do that). Someone like me wants to be with my own kind and you're upset about it to the point of butting into a thread to call me an "ignorant prick." Stunning. This country has lost its ability to think and be free.

When you look at 2 people and the first thing you mention is something pertaining to race it's you who has issues. You want to be with people the same as you, that's fine. I think it's hilarious that when you see a couple the first thing you think about is race. The evidence is there, it's in this thread.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

When you look at 2 people and the first thing you mention is something pertaining to race it's you who has issues. You want to be with people the same as you, that's fine. I think it's hilarious that when you see a couple the first thing you think about is race. The evidence is there, it's in this thread.

When I look at two people who are about to get married who are of different races, you're exactly right that that is the first thing that comes to my mind. What's "hilarious" about that? And "evidence" (Is this a trial? Give this rotten politically correct country a few more years and we might get there) for what exactly?

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

By the way, just as an aside, I guarantee you that if you have kids with your fiance, your kids will identify with her race and not yours.