Jeter's fiancee named Sexiest Woman Alive

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: Jeter's fiancee named Sexiest Woman Alive

She's sexy, but I can't see her sexiest Woman ALIVE.......

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Go watch first two seasons of Friday night lights and you might change your mind kinger.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

So I guess she's not going to mind that her kids will be part black? To each their own I suppose.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

She broke up with Jeter a couple months ago is the last i heard.

mr merlin

EOG Master

By the way, would Jeter still get all those dates if he were making min wage like those jocky's of yours?

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i dont think you can name anybody the sexiest woman alive wtf is that ?

there are millions of good looking women out there u cant say that at all

thats just stupid to come out and have something like that

same thing goes for men

There may be more "Sexiest Women Alive" designations than "Documented Number 1" claims in the Sports Information Industry.

Tyrone

EOG Veteran

So I guess she's not going to mind that her kids will be part black? To each their own I suppose.

Let me axe you a question? Whats wrong with being half black? Are you 100% or you of mixed decent like german/irish, italian/jewish, biggot/idiot? I wonder if shes going to mind that her husband made 20 million last year.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Hair length is fine, body is decent. Brown eyes are yuck and her dark hair does nothing for me. I told one girl her brown eyes looked like poop, and she slapped me. Hey, I was telling the truth.

Get some blue eyes and some blonde hair on this babe and then you are talking. Agree with you kingrevolver that she ain't all that.

I would guess that the girl will be devastated once she reads the opinions of EOG posters.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Exactly, there's not a wiff of difference between jeter and say jeff jones...or meaty for that matter.

You can comparing Meaty to Jeter? Jeter would still get more ass working as a sewage laborer then Meaty would if Meaty ran a bothel and it was company standard that he had to test out the girls before they were hired.

Meaty looks like a guy who the comment "the last pussy you had was the pussy that had you" is said often.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Let me axe you a question? Whats wrong with being half black? Are you 100% or you of mixed decent like german/irish, italian/jewish, biggot/idiot? I wonder if shes going to mind that her husband made 20 million last year.

Let me ask YOU a question: Why does it bother you that I have a particular opinion? I am 100% WHITE. OK? You mention German, Italian, Irish, etc. Those groups are all white. I prefer to keep my family and descendants that way.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

What an ignorant prick2348ji23e

I'm not "ignorant" nor am I a "prick." I simply like my Caucasian heritage. Do you call blacks who proclaim that they are proud to be black "ignorant pricks"? Do you call Hispanics who are proud of their lineage and join Hispanic groups to exercise this pride "ignorant pricks"? Of course you don't. You reserve such animus for white people who dare deviate from the current politically correct orthodoxy on race which enforces that whites dare not be proud to be white. YOu practice a clear double standard and display ignorance. You are the "prick" here. Fuck you.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I forgot to address your comment about the money. No amount of money would ever in a trillion lifetimes convince me to have nonwhite kids. :)

tripp

EOG Master

Can't say I'm too shocked that Chess is racist.

And FTR Chess, I'm white too. Big difference between being "proud" of your background, and thinking there is something wrong with a mixed race.

tripp

EOG Master

Exactly, there's not a wiff of difference between jeter and say jeff jones...or meaty for that matter.

C'mon now. Obviously money and fame would help anybody in the dating department, but Jeter is a good looking dude and would do fine regardless. Not as if everyone, or even 5% of professional athletes get all the girls that Jeter gets.

Bunch of haters.:pop:

I'm not "ignorant" nor am I a "prick." I simply like my Caucasian heritage. Do you call blacks who proclaim that they are proud to be black "ignorant pricks"? Do you call Hispanics who are proud of their lineage and join Hispanic groups to exercise this pride "ignorant pricks"? Of course you don't. You reserve such animus for white people who dare deviate from the current politically correct orthodoxy on race which enforces that whites dare not be proud to be white. YOu practice a clear double standard and display ignorance. You are the "prick" here. Fuck you.

No, fuck you for making things up. Anyone of any race that exhibits your views is a ignorant prick IMO. So no, there's no double standard. Its' 1 thing to be proud of what you are, it's another to be openly ignorant about it.

Tyrone

EOG Veteran

So chessman, what is your lineage? White Jew and Nazi perhaps? German and English, protestant and Catholic? There has bee a "niggah" in the wood pile for many many years. Have you ever head of a cat name Tom Jefferson or another by the name of George Washington. You know the founding fathers who fathered 1/2 niggah kids. Any black man that dont look like Patrick Ewing has European blood running through his veins. Wonder how it got there? Probably your great great great grandfather........checkmate

mr merlin

EOG Master

Cmon guys, Calling them kids 1/2 black is ridiculous, Jeter is no where close to being "all black", so those kids would be maybe 1/4 black or less...that's not nearly as bad.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yes, you are an ignorant prick. I'm white too, but I would marry a Hispanic girl I've talked to my entire child hood tomorrow if she wanted to.

You want to keep your family "white" because you're proud? :LMAO

Yeah, that doesn't sound racist. Whats next, you just want to keep your family pure? Ignorant douche.

Chess isn't racist. He even drinks out of the same drinking fountains, and sits next to them on the bus. He just would prefer if "those people" stayed away from his children - he doesn't want them being corrupted by their impurities... right Chess?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

For the record, Minka Kelly is top 5 all-time for me. Just bangin'.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Yes, you are an ignorant prick. I'm white too, but I would marry a Hispanic girl I've talked to my entire child hood tomorrow if she wanted to.

You want to keep your family "white" because you're proud? :LMAO

Yeah, that doesn't sound racist. Whats next, you just want to keep your family pure? Ignorant douche.

Chess isn't racist. He even drinks out of the same drinking fountains, and sits next to them on the bus. He just would prefer if "those people" stayed away from his children - he doesn't want them being corrupted by their impurities... right Chess? :btj:

I think choosing to marry within your own race isnt racist, its just a choice. As long as he treats people out in the real world the same, i wouldnt say he's a racist for wanting to sire white children.

Its a dating choice, 'white' women are his 'type'. You can't say someone is a racist because of sexual attraction....you're attracted to who you're attracted to, its not something you can control.