Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

but frog - isn't it possible clip was making up the amount of money he was wagering? i mean its not easy at all to find a credit shop who will take 5-6 figure plays....i never heard of such a thing.

and isn't spreadbeater the POS who kills animals? he is a clown i thought...hard to believe he is part of a betting ring which lost a half a million dollars. LOL

If that's the case, it's news to me. I spent 3 months down there & never did see him-but by no means does that imply that you aren't right.

I was there 10 days and saw him out with his wife 4 of them.

He is a regular at Prive.

He loves a lil powder.

He blows money left and right.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

OF? When you say Clip Joint got him good. You mean stiffed him big time, right. Did it break Lenny because he laid it off?

:smoking2:

I never asked Lenny about the details, but when Clip disappeared Lenny just shit bricks and seemed mentally out of it. Like he was in a trance. Not my kind of deal to ask what happened. I was representing and had to exit stage right.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

While I believe JMAN does an outstanding job for EOG, his debts/stiffing occured before we hired him...

EOG is in no way responsible for JMAN'S prior debts..

I don't condone stiffing as you know and i even assisted you with a payment from him...

I believe he should pay his debts that were accrued before i hired him...

P.S.

I am headed for bed but I wanted to respond...

I will add other thoughts tomorrow if I think I know where TTinco is headed...

TTHE SHRINK

What an awful justification. That's like Warren Buffet hiring Madoff and saying, hey.. that was before we hired him.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

What's the definition of a bitch? A ho who will blow everybody but YOU! right? From what I heard Lenny paid off his agents - lay off accounts - but stiffed most of his postup customers. More or less selectively stiffed who he thought he could get away with stiffing.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

but frog - isn't it possible clip was making up the amount of money he was wagering? i mean its not easy at all to find a credit shop who will take 5-6 figure plays....i never heard of such a thing.

and isn't spreadbeater the POS who kills animals? he is a clown i thought...hard to believe he is part of a betting ring which lost a half a million dollars. LOL

Clip came in with lots of vouches, and was deemed legit by all. spreadbeater was a little punk who pretended to be a capper and Clip followed him to ruin. Clip did not make up what he was betting, or the amounts. There are many shops who will go high, especially with a voucher. Especially desperate ones.

spreadbeater was never in any betting ring, mostly a wannabe who fooled a lot of big bettors. Never heard about any animal killings. I brought his name up to some associates and everybody gave him a big thumbs down.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Not so fast Terry. The dude can be seen out 3-4 nights per week at all the San Jose hot spots. If he would quit the drugs, alcohol, and partying he might be able to start to pay some of the people back.

He is no better than Jman on this deal.

12io4j2w90

Wow, BTJ may be right about something

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What's the definition of a bitch? A ho who will blow everybody but YOU! right? From what I heard Lenny paid off his agents - lay off accounts - but stiffed most of his postup customers. More or less selectively stiffed who he thought he could get away with stiffing.

I heard he paid what he could, but could not collect a fraction what he was owed, so it was first come, first serve. And rumors of Clip's Houdini act got those agents first in line. Lenny had a good long term rep. Even today it is hard to get anyone in the business to hate on him, more pity than anything. From all of my dealings with him, he was always on the level.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Terry how many people have you offered credit through the internet.
How have they fared....

kid

enjoy the games tomorrow

Well, it's not really fair to group them with the full blown deadbeats, but let's just say that at least one case was handled rather poorly. In hindsight, neither one of them deserves the deadbeat label. That was out of line on my part.

Naw b that's not the point... I was just wondering what's up with this hadji boy shit?

I wasnt aware that Hadji was a derogatory term.

haj?i or haj?ji also hadj?i (hj)
n. pl. haj?is or haj?jis also hadj?is Islam
1. One who has made a pilgrimage to Mecca.
2. Often used as a form of address for one who has made such a pilgrimage.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/haji

Back to the fact that your boys are allegedly stiffs? Is this really true?

Apple

Banned

Where is Skinsraj and Dsethi? Haven't seen them posting for awhile.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

I wasnt aware that Hadji was a derogatory term.

haj?i or haj?ji also hadj?i (hj)
n. pl. haj?is or haj?jis also hadj?is Islam
1. One who has made a pilgrimage to Mecca.
2. Often used as a form of address for one who has made such a pilgrimage.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/haji

Back to the fact that your boys are allegedly stiffs? Is this really true?

Ask Terry. I have no idea about his dealing with anyone...

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

So I guess when I call a black person Tyron's or lyroy's it's not a derogatory term... Let me call all asian cats wong ly's then look up the definition and say wong is not a derogatory term...

This thread is interesting. It's like reading a codebreaking novel.. Anyone else not know who half of these characters are who they represent?

I got lost :+clueless

cheapseats

EOG Master

Terry extended me credit for an online poker game, was pennies to most of you, but it was all good, AND yes-I sent him the principal and some interest.

Apple

Banned

SB:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post6327571 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 01-17-2009, 10:23 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>spreadbeater<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6327571", true); </SCRIPT>
NBA and Miami Heat Guru

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_6327571 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by oldirtyku
You getting bashed accross the street as a stiff is this true?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Just checked out the thread. Some is true, most is not. Don't really want to get into all the details, as I like to keep things like this private. It involves other people, who I am sure would like to be kept private and be kept out of this. However, I am sure people want to know some things.

I have never stiffed anyone before. Ever. I have always been in touch with anyone I have ever owed anything to. Have never tried to duck a debt or disappear. Yes, I still have an unpaid debt out on the street, however the majority of the original debt has been paid off.

I will try to answer some questions if anyone has any, however I would think that most people would understand why most of this stuff is nobody's business and does not belong on the internet.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So I guess when I call a black person Tyron's or lyroy's it's not a derogatory term... Let me call all asian cats wong ly's then look up the definition and say wong is not a derogatory term...

This post went over my head, but I can say man that ZERO ill will was intended by using that term.

If it is an offensive term please just say so and I will refrain in the future.

12io4j2w90

Thanks Gyno, I was just going to post something similar. Half of what is being said is the truth, the other half is not. Not overly concerned what people on here think about me, however I would like them to know the truth.

SB:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post6327571 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 01-17-2009, 10:23 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>spreadbeater<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6327571", true); </SCRIPT>
NBA and Miami Heat Guru

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_6327571 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by oldirtyku
You getting bashed accross the street as a stiff is this true?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Just checked out the thread. Some is true, most is not. Don't really want to get into all the details, as I like to keep things like this private. It involves other people, who I am sure would like to be kept private and be kept out of this. However, I am sure people want to know some things.

I have never stiffed anyone before. Ever. I have always been in touch with anyone I have ever owed anything to. Have never tried to duck a debt or disappear. Yes, I still have an unpaid debt out on the street, however the majority of the original debt has been paid off.

I will try to answer some questions if anyone has any, however I would think that most people would understand why most of this stuff is nobody's business and does not belong on the internet.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Does anyone pay their debts anymore?

For fucks sake.

Timetopay

EOG Master

spread give us an example of like how much you owe and how much you will pay atleast on the debt?

Timetopay

EOG Master

so from what i am reading skins and d are stiffing or did i read that wrong?

Does anyone pay their debts anymore?

For fucks sake.

Love how so many people on these forums act as if they are above making a mistake or two in their lives.

The whole moral of this story, at least my story, is that I bet over my head. I got out of control a while back and bet more than I could pay at the time. I paid the majority of my debt up front and then have been making payments to try to zero out the debt. I never stiffed anyone. Slow payed? Yes. But stiffed anyone? No.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

TTP, you seen the big guy tonight? He must not be feeling well or something because I can't recall the last time he was not around this site late night.

Love how so many people on these forums act as if they are above making a mistake or two in their lives.

The whole moral of this story, at least my story, is that I bet over my head. I got out of control a while back and bet more than I could pay at the time. I paid the majority of my debt up front and then have been making payments to try to zero out the debt. I never stiffed anyone. Slow payed? Yes. But stiffed anyone? No.

Then why would Terry put your business on the streets if you were paying at all?

spread give us an example of like how much you owe and how much you will pay atleast on the debt?

No. That is nobody's business. Without giving actual numbers, I got in way over my head at one point. I am human. It happened. I paid the majority of my original debt. Since then I have been very slow with payments, however have made several. I have always been in touch with Terry. I have never ignored his calls or emails. Although it has been a while, like I told him from the get go, my debt will be paid.

Then why would Terry put your business on the streets if you were paying at all?

That I do not know. I have always admitted to him that I was in the wrong here. He knows my situation. I have always been straight up with him also. However, I really have to turn the tables on him here and say this was classless to put all of this out there. However, I am sure he is still pissed off and that I can understand. No big deal. Not how I would have handled it, but people handle things differently.

Timetopay

EOG Master

spread to call something classless i would be careful.

If he has the numbers and you paid like 500 over 6 months you gonna look really shitty my man

like i said dont know but would think about whole story first

spread to call something classless i would be careful.

If he has the numbers and you paid like 500 over 6 months you gonna look really shitty my man

like i said dont know but would think about whole story first

Maybe classless was the wrong word. Just not how I would have handled it. But like I said, no big deal. I am still the one in the wrong here.

Everyone in the E world is a saint and like to pile on like they never did anything wrong. It's comical actually. The whole system is fucked . People take plays from customers and let them bet way over their pay scale. That's the whole point to crush their customers. Just like any other business in the world. Credit card companies give people $30k worth of credit when they bring in $7k a year. It's a joke