Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Always will be a classic......

<TABLE class=tborder id=post133570 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-10-06, 10:15 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#6 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Clip Joint<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_133570", true); </SCRIPT>
LA Clippers fanatic

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_133570 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Very disturbing that any stiff would be allowed to post without the moderators following each of his posts with their own stating he is a known stiff.

Stiffs should not be tolerated.

:+signs9-1
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journey - this is bad. You will becalled Journeystiff from now on until you start making payments.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

When I was still talking to the punk spreadbeater I asked him about the bash, a rx one. He said he brought his own posse to party with and would never bother hanging out with those rx drunken degenerates. I asked around, to some other posters, they either caught a glimpse of him or not at all, I think he just mooched the rooms and door prizes for his own posse's road trip. I began the exit procedure for him soon after. I heard about the plans for tout gone wild and said, keep your distance please.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Apple

Banned

When I was still talking to the punk spreadbeater I asked him about the bash, a rx one. He said he brought his own posse to party with and would never bother hanging out with those rx drunken degenerates. I asked around, to some other posters, they either caught a glimpse of him or not at all, I think he just mooched the rooms and door prizes for his own posse's road trip. I began the exit procedure for him soon after. I heard about the plans for tout gone wild and said, keep your distance please.

Yep.. Heard the same thing..

cheapseats

EOG Master

Please inform me, need to understand. Ken hires a known stiff and then qualifies this by saying it happened prior to his hiring-what about resume's, what about job interviews, what about knowing who you hire, everybody else does in this world-back ground checks, why is cyber space any different. Next, if J is such a stiff, then why do so many of you continue to feed into his life of posting. Maybe next time you just ignore him, ignore him again and again until he no longer produces the effect an errant Ken thought he would get-he then goes away. I just don't get it.

This stuff is dusty.

Gimme some filth!

Waiting to hear back from a couple people before I mention some of the others that I've heard about.

Here is the underlying problem......Not only are stiffs allowed to stick around and disregard their debts, some of them are still employed in this industry. I don't give a shit about how much traffic they may generate for a site-it sets a very, very bad precedent. In the end, it's basically saying that it's okay to not pay your debts.

If anyone thinks that it says anything else, feel free to enlighten me as to how you come to that conclusion.

It's time for "these sites" to adopt a zero tolerance policy for this crap.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Journey - this is bad. You will becalled Journeystiff from now on until you start making payments.

Making payments is old now - he'll make one payment this month - one next month - and then that will be that - he'll say Terry said mean things to him and that he's not going to pay him because he hurt his feelings - he needs just pay the money he owes - J has the money to pay - he just does not want to part with it.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Please inform me, need to understand. Ken hires a known stiff and then qualifies this by saying it happened prior to his hiring-what about resume's, what about job interviews, what about knowing who you hire, everybody else does in this world-back ground checks, why is cyber space any different. Next, if J is such a stiff, then why do so many of you continue to feed into his life of posting. Maybe next time you just ignore him, ignore him again and again until he no longer produces the effect an errant Ken thought he would get-he then goes away. I just don't get it.

I'm putting him on ignore - he can start a post about how he just had a three way some playboy bunnies and I won't even comment.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Waiting to hear back from a couple people before I mention some of the others that I've heard about.

Here is the underlying problem......Not only are stiffs allowed to stick around and disregard their debts, some of them are still employed in this industry. I don't give a shit about how much traffic they may generate for a site-it sets a very, very bad precedent. In the end, it's basically saying that it's okay to not pay your debts.

If anyone thinks that it says anything else, feel free to enlighten me as to how you come to that conclusion.

It's time for "these sites" to adopt a zero tolerance policy for this crap.

Get the rats on the dance floor - no need to hesitate

the bottom line is, you cannot be betting while you owe someone money. that is a joke. it's sickening for those of us who have been stiffed before....

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

How about a few miserable - rotten dog ass lying MF words about Cascade? Throw in some never told the truth in his life type of stuff about Lenny. Where would he rank on the list of big stiffs?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

seymour - how do you know journeystiff has the money to pay?

He posted a pic of 15-20k cash - it was a legit photo - this was in full melt down mode but it was real - the guy may not be Bill Gates but he has the money

cheapseats

EOG Master

I'm putting him on ignore - he can start a post about how he just had a three way some playboy bunnies and I won't even comment.

Just think the only way you get rid of leaches, is to stay away from the leaches environment. I admit, had no idea about Spreadbeater, posted replies many times in his threads at x, now that I know this-never again. I don't need to call him out, I don't need to do anything but ignore-as you say.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I don't know what happened to Lenny. I have heard some rumors but it was all behind the scenes. Everyone vouched for him, and some big guys. I heard Clip got him good.

frog - did you hear clip was laying off action or making his own 100k plays?

#2.....The lying "poor me" tout bitch known as Spreadbeater.

Not only is he a stiff, he will lie and go as far as suckering people into letting one of his "co-workers" get an account-which of course turns out to be nothing more than a beard for him, and which gets maxed out just as fast as his own did.

I've heard few lies and excuses out little kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Yooohooo. Royalfan??

Where are you????

:pop:

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

spot on.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

frog - did you hear clip was laying off action or making his own 100k plays?

I heard directly from him, he was playing his own, following spreadbeater. I don't think they were 100k a pop, but lower 5 figs. This is not from some third party, but straight from Clip himself. I'll swear on a stack of bibles and my kids on that one.

Apple

Banned

Didn't Spreadbeater go on a big slide right before Clip Joint's disappearance?

How about a few miserable - rotten dog ass lying MF words about Cascade? Throw in some never told the truth in his life type of stuff about Lenny. Where would he rank on the list of big stiffs?

I've got mixed feelings about his situation. My gut says that was more a result of a business model gone bad and at least in part due to being stiffed for a LOT of $$$ by someone mentioned above.

From what I've heard, he still trying to get himself out of the hole that he got stuck in, but that's probably easier said than done. It's not like he pulled an Aces Gold or Camelot & vanished into the night(I don't think)

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

While I believe JMAN does an outstanding job for EOG, his debts/stiffing occured before we hired him...

EOG is in no way responsible for JMAN'S prior debts..

I don't condone stiffing as you know and i even assisted you with a payment from him...

I believe he should pay his debts that were accrued before i hired him...

P.S.

I am headed for bed but I wanted to respond...

I will add other thoughts tomorrow if I think I know where TTinco is headed...

TTHE SHRINK

ahhahahaha... So if he stiffs before he is hired its not really business of this site? wow...

Since touts have been mentioned, I guess the next logical steps is the brothers of touts-specifically ones that whine about needing more credit, get it, blow it and then proceed to inform you that they don't have a cent to their name.

That folks is what you refer to as a freerolling piece of shit.

Not the Hadji........

Surely not. :blink:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Didn't Spreadbeater go on a big slide right before Clip Joint's disappearance?

I quit posting and cut him off from my plays which he was passing off as his own. Needless to say spreadbeater ripped me to shreds on the forums after that, now everyone knows why. Then spreadbeater's own plays were a disaster, he did not even know lineups, and was losing over and over by 20-30 points. Nailed doug bad on some action points. I told Clip what was going on, knowing most likely outcome. He laughed and said I am pressing up. Oops.

I've got mixed feelings about his situation. My gut says that was more a result of a business model gone bad and at least in part due to being stiffed for a LOT of $$$ by someone mentioned above.

From what I've heard, he still trying to get himself out of the hole that he got stuck in, but that's probably easier said than done. It's not like he pulled an Aces Gold or Camelot & vanished into the night(I don't think)

Not so fast Terry. The dude can be seen out 3-4 nights per week at all the San Jose hot spots. If he would quit the drugs, alcohol, and partying he might be able to start to pay some of the people back.

He is no better than Jman on this deal.

12io4j2w90

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

OF? When you say Clip Joint got him good. You mean stiffed him big time, right. Did it break Lenny because he laid it off?

:smoking2:

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

He posted a pic of 15-20k cash - it was a legit photo - this was in full melt down mode but it was real - the guy may not be Bill Gates but he has the money

absolutely pathetic he doesn't pay off his debt. fucking loser.

Not so fast Terry. The dude can be seen out 3-4 nights per week at all the San Jose hot spots. If he would quit the drugs, alcohol, and partying he might be able to start to pay some of the people back.

He is no better than Jman on this deal.

12io4j2w90

If that's the case, it's news to me. I spent 3 months down there & never did see him-but by no means does that imply that you aren't right.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No, I heard Lenny got desperate, extended credit way out and got a huge run of no pays, got even furthur bad. I was working with him on some horses and he seemed dazed and confused, we went way back, but I had to turn my back on him knowing what was going to happen. One you rarely hear about is Fast Eddie from Premeire. I heard he left in the night with a big bag of money. I think like everyone else says, Lenny just got screwed and had nowhere to turn.