Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Enfuego, have you taken any shots at any books lately by betting into any bad lines and taking it to the forums when they canceled the wager? Or was that a one-off thing, Mr. Credibility?

I don't owe anyone money on this board or any other. I did owe a poster here close to $1,000 twice and paid both times within 3... yes I said 3 days.

I bet into a bad line one time and one time only. I had the wager canceled and my account closed. I asked for a second chance and the account was reopened without any further issues.

I also took a big giant steamer today around lunch. Is there anything else you would like to know about me?

$tinky

EOG Senior Member

Signed up here just to post in this thread. I think its great what TT is doing.

Whoever said he's a rat you've got fucking rocks in your head.

Exactly what these slow pay/no pay mfers deserve. Believe me I know for a fact TT has plenty of folks on payment plans and anybody coming close to doing him right he would not think of calling them out.

These folks that got called out are doing wrong. There is no arguement to say otherwise.

I like how they come in here and act like he is handling it wrong. Handling it wrong went out the fucking window a long time ago.

Journeyfuck you say you should have done what tt did and put posters on ur sheet. You fucking petophile, you could've never done that unless you booked your mom and the 9 year old kids you invite into your basement.

I've always wondered why more guys don't call stiff's out. Fuck them. If they pay you can alway come back and say " guess what this guy paid me after all" lets all suck him off for paying his 2 dime debt over 3 years.

***gots

$tinky, it's nice to see you posting here, black boy!:cheers

As for your point about why more guys don't call stiffs out, well, the Shrink would be the best one to answer that.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

$tinky, it's nice to see you posting here, black boy!:cheers

As for your point about why more guys don't call stiffs out, well, the Shrink would be the best one to answer that.

Now this is a good post. It's hard to say anything when a guy that owes a good amount is on the payroll. What else is there to say? I actually have grown to like JMAN a bit but what else is there to say?

J

joeybagadonuts

I'd still love to hear what The Shrink has to say about Jscam still not paying this debt. He posted in the past that Jscam wouldn't be allowed to work here unless he was paying his debt, was that just hot air, Ken?

Anyone that thinks that it's ok that Jman has flashed cash, talks about living his good life, and still not paying an 18 mo old debt needs to see a real fuckin shrink.

What the fuck is wrong with you people supporting stiffs? At least Skins is on a payment plan, and I honestly think that he will in fact keep to it. I could be wrong, but I have talked to both him and his brother and think neither would stiff. Clearly they (or maybe just Skins) bet over his head, but I think they will make good on all debts.

If 18 months go by and no payments are made, like the Jscam case, feel free to bump this and talk shit, but until than, Jscam should be #1 on the stiff list. He is a grown man. Skins is just finishing college, and people think he deserves shit more than Jscam. You people here make me sick sometimes.
2938u4ji23

Timetopay

EOG Master

OSU is it possible D made the picks to try to get some winners for Skins but it really is not his debt?

J

joeybagadonuts

How bout we let the forum decide?

OSU,

What you got in terms of proof? You are one of the sharpest, most respectable posters here (aside from you sticking up for Jscam and him not paying his debt for 18 months), so I'd love to hear your side.

Thanks,

:cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I'd still love to hear what The Shrink has to say about Jscam still not paying this debt. He posted in the past that Jscam wouldn't be allowed to work here unless he was paying his debt, was that just hot air, Ken?

Anyone that thinks that it's ok that Jman has flashed cash, talks about living his good life, and still not paying an 18 mo old debt needs to see a real fuckin shrink.

What the fuck is wrong with you people supporting stiffs? At least Skins is on a payment plan, and I honestly think that he will in fact keep to it. I could be wrong, but I have talked to both him and his brother and think neither would stiff. Clearly they (or maybe just Skins) bet over his head, but I think they will make good on all debts.

If 18 months go by and no payments are made, like the Jscam case, feel free to bump this and talk shit, but until than, Jscam should be #1 on the stiff list. He is a grown man. Skins is just finishing college, and people think he deserves shit more than Jscam. You people here make me sick sometimes.
2938u4ji23

i looked but can not find the thread. If my memory serves me right, Ken seemed very happy to finally negotiate a payment plan and that it shed a better light on EOG being Jman is an employee. Guess it just got dark out.

roach23

Banned

Isn't it illegal to be a bookie/agent?

While i can understand being pissed about being stiffed/slow played....isn't the bigger risk being outed as the bookie in these cases?

J

joeybagadonuts

i looked but can not find the thread. If my memory serves me right, Ken seemed very happy to finally negotiate a payment plan and that it shed a better light on EOG being Jman is an employee. Guess it just got dark out.

The thread might have gotten "WVUed".... I looked too but couldn't find it, I know it was here at one time..

2938u4ji23

That must be a tough one to answer isn't it, Shrink?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

2938u4ji23

I also just finished college and now have a real job... Why you stickin up for Skins but continue to bash me? At least I have now came clean on my mistake and am going to pay my debt

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yup, I remember that. Everybody was all happy and The Shrink quit pulling his hair out. I guess that plan expired.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

How bout we let the forum decide?

this makes no sense... if Raj is to blame why bring D into it. what will a vote do...

So if i bet 300 on that account and lose. I pay that money. If raj loses big i am a stiff?

J

joeybagadonuts

I also just finished college and now have a real job... Why you stickin up for Skins but continue to bash me? At least I have now came clean on my mistake and am going to pay my debt

I was the first one to respond last night in your "coming clean thread" saying it was a good first step admitting you are a piece of shit, now just actually pay the $, AND DO NOT LET MO DO IT FOR YOU, and I will stop bashing you about it.

I will however continue to bash you for being a moron, a liar, and an all-around tool. Put those sausage like little finger in your wallet and pay the $300, THemanej.

BTW, you also have once again broken your word by posting again before making good on your debt, your are pathological, kid.

:LMAO

texansfan

EOG Master

So you come clean after lying about it? You tell people that you will continue to party and won't stop because you owe money. Then you lie about it being paid. You for whatever reason come out and say that you lied, the debt isn't paid but you're sorry.

You have a long history of lying and making up shit to make others look bad. I thought you were leaving?

J

joeybagadonuts

07-15-08, 10:13 PM #64
TTinCO
EOG Senior Member

Re: Journeyman's official statement thread.
I'll drop a rock on all the conspiracy theorists & bashers. The matter is in the process of being resolved, and I fully suspect that it will be. The book gets paid & Jman gets this God awful cloud out from over his head.

Nothing that Jman said was inaccurate, and things are moving forward for everyone involved.

It's being handled to everyone's satisfaction & that's all that matters.

I'll just leave it at that. Shit happens to everyone, it's how you deal with it is what matters-sometimes people need a little nudge to do the right thing.

Many thanks to Ken for all his efforts in helping resolve this "issue". He went way above & beyond to make sure that things were headed towards a happy resolution.

Cheers

(at least this didn't last as long as this stupid baseball game)

p.s.....Jman-you gotta ditch this showstopper bullshit-for the sake of mankind

So, I take it this never came to fruition, TT? Good job, Jscam.
2938u4ji23

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I was the first one to respond last night in your "coming clean thread" saying it was a good first step admitting you are a piece of shit, now just actually pay the $, AND DO NOT LET MO DO IT FOR YOU, and I will stop bashing you about it.

I will however continue to bash you for being a moron, a liar, and an all-around tool. Put those sausage like little finger in your wallet and pay the $300, THemanej.

BTW, you also have once again broken your word by posting again before making good on your debt, your are pathological, kid.

:LMAO

fair enough... 12io4j2w90

ballwonder

EOG Master

this makes no sense... if Raj is to blame why bring D into it. what will a vote do...

So if i bet 300 on that account and lose. I pay that money. If raj loses big i am a stiff?

Its called a shared account. I am sure when one of them collects both of them do....

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Its called a shared account. I am sure when one of them collects both of them do....

Uh, no actually whoever's account it is is responsible for the money. There business who they trust to use it, but it is still on them. Not complicated.

Well, Shrink said Jman wouldn't be hired back unless he "began" paying back his debt to TT. Technically he did begin by making one (and only one?) payment.. LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

fair enough... 12io4j2w90

Did I miss something?

I thought you just posted a long sorrowful post about how you realized that lying, stiffing, and treating friends like shit was bad and how you were going to take some time to reflect on that and not post...

I have never heard of someone growing up that quickly....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

7200 page views? yuk... private deals and complicated lives dont need to be discussed here.

Here's an interesting link.. http://forums.eog.com/1332508-post34.html

<table id="post1332508" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;" id="currentPost"> 07-15-08, 04:04 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #34 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> THE SHRINK <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1332508", true); </script>
EOG FOUNDER

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1332508" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Should Shrink allow Jman back to EOG on Stiff Status?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by ShavenCoinpurse

So, he quit on his own but he can't have his "job" back without paying part of his loan?

Strange.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
That's correct.

When JMAN "quit," I had some time to reflect on what the RIGHT thing to do was if he decided he wanted to return...

There were so many times that posters pointed out (and rightfully so) that a stiff was representing EOG and I couldn't defend that...

I won't allow this to happen again...

THE SHRINK
</td></tr></tbody></table>

J

joeybagadonuts

Here's an interesting link.. http://forums.eog.com/1332508-post34.html

<table id="post1332508" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;" id="currentPost"> 07-15-08, 04:04 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #34 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> THE SHRINK <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1332508", true); </script>
EOG FOUNDER

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1332508" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Should Shrink allow Jman back to EOG on Stiff Status?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by ShavenCoinpurse

So, he quit on his own but he can't have his "job" back without paying part of his loan?

Strange.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
That's correct.

When JMAN "quit," I had some time to reflect on what the RIGHT thing to do was if he decided he wanted to return...

There were so many times that posters pointed out (and rightfully so) that a stiff was representing EOG and I couldn't defend that...

I won't allow this to happen again...

THE SHRINK
</td></tr></tbody></table>

OUCH.

You gonna make good on your word, Shrink? It's only been 18 months since the last payment, maybe time to put some pressure and with hold Biff's paycheck?
2348ji23e

texansfan

EOG Master

Did I miss something?

I thought you just posted a long sorrowful post about how you realized that lying, stiffing, and treating friends like shit was bad and how you were going to take some time to reflect on that and not post...

I have never heard of someone growing up that quickly....

He also wasn't going to post until MLB started. Damn, where does the time go?

5star will continue to post drivel here unless the Shrink puts his foot down and stops him. There is no other way because 5star can't help but post, he is addicted.