Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1332438 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #17 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1332438", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG FOUNDER

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1332438 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Should Shrink allow Jman back to EOG on Stiff Status?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>I'm not guaranteeing anything about JMAN'S return...

But what I will promise is the following:

If EOG does rehire JMAN, it will be ONLY if he begins to pay back the debt he owes to TTinco on a REGULAR basis...

Although I believe he is a gifted poster who adds a lot of value here, his credibility and ours takes a hit due to this debt that hasn't been paid back...

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

all said and done Jman should stick around. Not sure why this is so complicated though

J

joeybagadonuts

If 5star is not allowed to post, Jscam sure as shit shouldn't be either.

His debt is bigger, he works for, and therefore is a representative of this site, and the debt is older.

Journeyman

EOG Master

TTP , there was a deal already in place when that post was made, you don't know what was going on behind the scenes.

If Ken wants to stand by that, that's fine as well.

I'll talk with him.... will you spend as much time tracking every other debt in forumville down as you did this one?

J

joeybagadonuts

TTP , there was a deal already in place when that post was made, you don't know what was going on behind the scenes.

If Ken wants to stand by that, that's fine as well.

I'll talk with him.... will you spend as much time tracking every other debt in forumville down as you did this one?

Jman,

Serious question- how many payments have you made to TT since you and your < lawyer > set up the agreement???
:LMAO

BTW, Jman, who cares what is going on behind the scenes? You lost $, now pay. End of story.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Jman I have said nothing but kind things about ya in this deal.

Not sure why you are directing at me. It makes the site look bad like KEN said as well.

I wish you would clear it up is all. I think you are a big asset to the forum besides that

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman I have said nothing but kind things about ya in this deal.

Not sure why you are directing at me. It makes the site look bad like KEN said as well.

I wish you would clear it up is all. I think you are a big asset to the forum besides that

It doesn't matter to me what you think...I've said it probably 100 times..

I don't enjoy posting with you, seriously , why would I care what you think?

texansfan

EOG Master

If 5star is not allowed to post, Jscam sure as shit shouldn't be either.

His debt is bigger, he works for, and therefore is a representative of this site, and the debt is older.

I thought the decision for 5 star not to post was made by him. I haven't seen anywhere where he's been advised not to post. I could have missed it though.

Blondie

EOG Master

I thought the decision for 5 star not to post was made by him. I haven't seen anywhere where he's been advised not to post. I could have missed it though.

That is what I was referring to 12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

You've stalked me before this and you and others, will stalk me after this.

Why would I care what you think?

You went as far as to post MY personal home movies you had no business posting....lol, you're a class act as well.

J

joeybagadonuts

Correct, sorry. I was talk about in theory, no way Jman should be able to post if 5star isn't.

J

joeybagadonuts

You've stalked me before this and you and others, will stalk me after this.

Why would I care what you think?

You went as far as to post MY personal home movies you had no business posting....lol, you're a class act as well.

LOL.

TTP, pm me these movies. I could use a good laugh after that Bmore TD.
:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

91023i2ndw;l

I just don't get it, but oh well. As I told 5, everyone makes mistakes in life and I have made my fair share. You won't see me piling on because I know I have fucked up before. Oh well.

Ravens back in this game.......!!!

Hope all is well with you Blondie.

Blondie

EOG Master

I just don't get it, but oh well. As I told 5, everyone makes mistakes in life and I have made my fair share. You won't see me piling on because I know I have fucked up before. Oh well.

Ravens back in this game.......!!!

Hope all is well with you Blondie.

I am great hope you are too Timely :cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

i have had sudden things happen recently regarding job situation, so i can see first hand how shit can and does happen. i did not have that perspective before and was very unforgiving regarding Jman. But if you got any cash coming in at all, you HAVE to make an effort. So that being said carry on gents.

$tinky

EOG Senior Member

$tinky, it's nice to see you posting here, black boy!:cheers

As for your point about why more guys don't call stiffs out, well, the Shrink would be the best one to answer that.

Appreciate it, but A. I'm not black.

B. I don't care what shrink says about calling out stiff's. He and I obviously don't see these things the same way. I would never have that fucking twat journeyman on my payroll. I don't care how many hours his fat ass sits in front of his computer making up lies and entertaining other lifeless dorks.

I consider the debt owed to me to be a NO PAY and I've written it off...

When someone is owed almost 6k and collects only 400 dollars TOTAL after 3 months plus, and he knows a Friend has been paid NOTHING, then ballgame over..

I trusted 2 Brothers to share a couple of credit accounts under my name, since they didn't have the ability to bet like this....

In exchange for my vouching on these accounts, BOTH of them were to post on EOG.

I felt this was a FAIR deal since I was responsible for collecting and sending them each their money when they won, which they did at first....

I was pleased that they were respected posters here and elsewhere, too...

The Brothers always were paid promptly when they won...

Unfortunately for me, I have this habit of being too trusting.

I sensed that the accounts were getting too high one week and one of the Brothers made up an excuse for the other....

They both wanted to continue betting another week citing that they were unable to pay because one of them was moving, bla bla bla....

RED FLAG...

I decided not to allow the accounts to continue on another week until they were both settled.

When I asked for payment, I was informed it was all Brother #1's debt naturally and Brother # 2 failed to offer to clear their debts, even though they shared these same accounts ...

I don't give a rat's ass about this money and if I ever received it, I'd use it for an EOG contest to give away to our posters...

But that will never happen and I suspect that's partially why TTinco started this thread....

I got tired of reading rhetoric presented so eloquently earlier in this thread and I wanted to set the record straight regarding this situation....

In this industry, it's your ACTIONS that make you honorable...

I apologize for this diatribe and I am grateful to have better FRIENDS than this in my life today...

THE SHRINK

texansfan

EOG Master

Wow Shrink, no wonder those two have disappeared from the forums...

Love how so many people on these forums act as if they are above making a mistake or two in their lives.

The whole moral of this story, at least my story, is that I bet over my head. I got out of control a while back and bet more than I could pay at the time. I paid the majority of my debt up front and then have been making payments to try to zero out the debt. I never stiffed anyone. Slow payed? Yes. But stiffed anyone? No.

ALL I KNOW IS THIS...................

I KNOW SB AND HIS DAD VERY WELL AND THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE.

HE IS RIGHT. WHY WOULD ANYONE (WELL UNLESS YOU ARE JUST A COMPLETE DICK) NEED TO AIR THIS ON THE NET.

LIVE AND LET LIVE. :thumbsup

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

So, Shrink would use the money that the brothers owed and would use it as a contest here? Interesting. But when USDBET goes belly up and a bunch of posters here were stiffed even though they were a sponsor here and you raved how awesome they were.... you response was "I'm not a bank".

:+clueless

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It's bad that Ken had to come up with the money for them.

Cannon

Banned

This site is full of deadbeat broke dicks. It is amazing what a piece of shit some of the gamblers on this site have become. These people need to quit gambling if you can't post up cash. If you can't post up don't gamble.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

It's bad that Ken had to come up with the money for them.

Don't cry for the man. The brothers lost and paid 15-20k between the two before busting out. Shrink certainly made a nice chunk of money from that.

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1891664 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px">09, 10:17 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #468 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid" width=175>ShavenCoinpurse<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1891664", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1891664 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->So, Shrink would use the money that the brothers owed and would use it as a contest here? Interesting. But when USDBET goes belly up and a bunch of posters here were stiffed even though they were a sponsor here and you raved how awesome they were.... you response was "I'm not a bank".

:+clueless
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yea was that was a scam the EOG was part of.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I no longer trust any of you guys further than I can throw you.

Cannon

Banned

Don't cry for the man. The brothers lost and paid 15-20k between the two before busting out. Shrink certainly made a nice chunk of money from that.

Shrink made money on the deal already if they choked 20K. They choked enough cash. This shows what losers these clowns were.

I believe they won that from TTinco...

I LOST on these guys, period...

I paid their debt...

THE SHRINK

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

One thing I did not know - Skins and Dsethi were still in college? - how could you let college kids bet this kind of money unless you have some kind of confirmation that they come from a rich family that throws money at them - some of this is buyer beware

texansfan

EOG Master

One thing I did not know - Skins and Dsethi were still in college? - how could you let college kids bet this kind of money unless you have some kind of confirmation that they come from a rich family that throws money at them - some of this is buyer beware

I thought they had graduated, at least one of them from Notre Dame...

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

im coming to miami in the next few months...

I'll be here - but if we meet up I'm leaving my wallet at home - hopefully, when you're here my boys will be pissing on GT in the Big East Tourny and we can watch that together