Frog's NBA regular season thread...

Re: Frog's NBA regular season thread...

goodnight OF, the game was close - but they couldnt close the -11/-12.5 thread. i followed you along, BOL the rest of the season

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

FROG, for those who can't get Knicks any better than +5 now (myself included), do you suggest just sitting it out? Or is it possible to throw it in a 2 team teaser or something?

Thanks for replying. Pyro.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

76ers +2 (2 units) ml +1.15 (1 unit) w/a

Pretty busy as of late. Should get caught up soon.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Sure would be nice if these Refs would quit giving New Jersey every damn call. ...Getting a HOSE job from the refs in this one.

jordan

EOG Enthusiast

doesn't help the team is having trouble throwing it in the ocean

joelatti

Frog that hurt the units for the year...Let;s bounce back on Sunday into positive territory

joelatti

Frog has it to the penny, but I believe he is up just under 1 unit for the year....BUT in due time Frog will be UP, UP and away

Frog may be down. He's been losing some 2 and 3 unit plays but it's a long season. GL Frog

dirty

EOG Master

If you guys beg enough he will come back.....Frog always hides when he loses.....

joelatti

No Need to beg....Frog will be back when he has an opinion worth posting...

dirty

EOG Master

I am not bashing him at all..... I just know how he does....just letting you know... I wish he would stay around all the time...but he just disappears

joelatti

Alright Dirty...BUT I say he will be back...Tuesday big slate and hopefully he has some winner!

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

I was hoping to tail FROG all the way through. Seems it may be a bit difficult if he keeps bouncing around though. Hope to see him tomorrow, he only took one day off so far so i wouldnt consider him gone for good. I dont know anything though.

Wasn't trying to bash him in this thread. I was just trying to give a reason for his absence and it may be more then just the NBA.

joelatti

Frog.....Let's get back into this NBA season.......R U still in the pond?

dirty

EOG Master

If he holds true to form he will Vanish....He is very knowledgeable but at the same time he is very egocentric.....

He wants the attention.... last year he was up big at the Xmas break but no one begged him back so he did not come back......\

He may come back this year, but I would not count on it......

joelatti

Well I'm not begging, but he is more than welcome and is an asset to this forum

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i hope he returns as well...... i liked reading his stuff.......

ive known plenty of guys that know a sport "inside and out" but cant beat it, when it comes to betting...

joelatti

Damn Frog....Hope you r coming back....What do you think about my sorry ass knicks??