Frog's NBA regular season thread...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Frog's NBA regular season thread...

nice job froggy. Great to see you posting.

a side bet. Will there be more views of this thread or posts by Journeyman with worthless bs?

I can't worry about that. People count on me to keep focused and find good spots. Competing for views pays no bills. Thanks for stoppin by...

Best wishes...OF :cheers

If you see or talk to any of the old timers, kid slick, X files, Woof, Ivan or Moon88, please let them know I am here.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What a fuckin joke end of Lakers game. Sitting right on the screws with 1. something seconds left and Kobe gets the ball beyond the arc and they foul him, naturally he makes the first. Shit. Luckily I bought my way all the way out. Nice middle goes poof! Next.

Best wishes...OF :doh1

Excellent job Mr. Frog. . . . I was on the wrong side today, but I don't believe I will be tomorrow. . . .:cheers

jazzfan

Banned

hey congratulations to the jazz for beating golden state...

hope AK improves more in his offense!!! his defense is already outstanding...:party

OF - may i say hello and say i will be watching your plays or do you hate me into eternity?

Best Wishes, sir. :)

Best of luck, Frog !

Good to see you posting. I hope you nail the books like you had a Lazer gun, this season.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

OF - may i say hello and say i will be watching your plays or do you hate me into eternity?

Best Wishes, sir. :)

What good would it do to hate you ID? I'll put you on double secret probation. Thanks for stoppin by.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Best of luck, Frog !

Good to see you posting. I hope you nail the books like you had a Lazer gun, this season.

My oldest forum buddy still around. Was an action point special last night. All of my books dumped me from those. Too many barcas. Don't know about a Lazer gun, but I have done my homework and studied every minute I can. This season I am more prepared than the previous years, I just hope it translates to profits. You are always welcome, and have a lifetime membership to the Frog fan club. Thanks for stoppin by.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

We have 1 pending play, Nuggets over. I have a lot of last minute family duties for Halloween, so as promised last season, I will not leave you hanging, I will be unavailable for most of the day, and during trick or treating. If I have time in between I will take a second look. Where's Ivan? Good luck to all.

cruisin

EOG Enthusiast

your plays are so popular, is there any chance you can start a new thread weekly? Absolutely awesome following, and thanks for the Utah play! Lotsa posts to wade thru even with the green arrow. GLTU.:cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I think what cruisin said pretty much speaks for everybody here

Tim Donaghey

EOG Member

GC Frog, I like they way you think, I Look foward to some great debates with you.

P.S. always love feedback on my thread as well!!!

Thanks.

Timmy D

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I think what Tim Donaghey said pretty much speaks for everybody here

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast

Great to see your posts here Froggie!!!!

:+whipping Let's go get em:dancefool

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I think what footdocml said pretty much speaks for everybody here

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Indiana Pacers +2 1/2 +1.20 money line (1 unit each) w/a

Maybe a write up, Happy Halloween!

mofome

Banned

fuck, im already on the wiz and i know you're better than i am.

bol tonight frogman

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Pacers not the total piece of crap they were last year with bum Carlisle. If they could keep Haywood off of the offesnive boards they would be dominatiing. Ugly turnovers lead to some gimme's also. Looks decent, turnover bowl but I'll take the 1/2H lead and hold on. Have to bail anyway for trick or treating. If you were conservative you could lay -1 Wash 2H for middle or scalp. But I am not going that route. Holding on and hoping for more of the same.

Best wishes...oF :+waving-5

jordan

EOG Enthusiast

Ribbit, Arenas still a superstar, they should have fouled him BEFORE THE SHOT!

5 minutes of free basketball I'm sure none of us Frog fans wanted

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

had the wiz yesterday at 1.5. thank you areanas:doh1 still have a shot

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

... because you're comfortable with the best.

Just another dog outright, but some money line on this one. OT sucked, but no sweat, winner, winner. Winner for day, but hope for high scoring Denver. ATSMOV 11 1/2. Still Barca dd win.

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

your plays are so popular, is there any chance you can start a new thread weekly? Absolutely awesome following, and thanks for the Utah play! Lotsa posts to wade thru even with the green arrow. GLTU.:cheers

New thread weekly, great idea. No. Look for the green arrows. This is the way I always do it, and I am one superstitous Frog. Anything else, I will consider to help? Someone think of a way to keep one thread but somehow highlight the play posts I will.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

Trick or Treat!

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

i took the under in den frog so gl. i didnt read your post before hand. o well we will see. gl

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

I know I know you are fine I am the idiot. I just figured out how to make 2nd half bets on bodog, i'm serious. should read the 1unit = 1 dollar for me thread. still having a good day

frog, thank you so much for your hard work, my friend. i'm so happy you put our past behind us. you must be CRUSHING your books....lol

:houra

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

frog, thank you so much for your hard work, my friend. i'm so happy you put our past behind us. you must be CRUSHING your books....lol

:houra

Sadly booted from two already...New record for getting kicked to the curb, 2nd night.

Best wishes...OF :doh1

jordan

EOG Enthusiast

Frog,

I'm sure there are others willing to take your biz after all, the house never loses.