EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (PARLAYNOW is our April contestant)

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
With the work I'm doing right now I'm seeing and feeling a lot of distress in the general population. I never thought I'd come here to see and feel the same thing in this thread!!

ouch

EOG Dedicated
I really don't think he is trying to cheat

So what do you think it is then?

1. Early onset dementia

2. CTE

3. Autism

4. He's a non-conformist.

5. He is one ornery dude who doesn't believe in following the rules. ("Rules?......we don't need no stinkin' rules.")

6. He's from Kentucky, and mad that John Calipari left town.

7. He's from Kentucky, and he started drinking mint juleps a month too early.

8. He just likes to stir the drama pot that "is" EOG.

Hey, look at the bright side...... after the debacle of the last two months, at least he is picking winners.

blueline

EOG Master
Here is an example of a best bet thread post from him...

Western michian kent state parlay

thats an extreme example but there are many others that are somewhat similar

Anyone who has seen his posts in the best bet thread should not be surprised at whats happenimg now

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I don't think he is trying to cheat either but he lists the line, just not the odds. After explaining it several times, he has only succeeded once. Too many passes unbalances the overall record, especially after 9 plays. If you can't check Pinnacle, the record should be 1-8 if you're going to disqualify the other plays that were without a supporting line after the documented play.

If there's confusion why can't he look at my plays on the best bet thread? I list a rotation number, team, points or total and the spread. This champion is a month away from bookending, so I have a reputation to protect despite rooting for those when they participate in a contest.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I really dont think he is trying to cheat

Agree.

In my experience, PARLAYNOW is not the cheating type.

Good guy, funny guy.

Friendly with a lot of people in the coaching fraternity and broadcasting world.

He and I had a mutual friend in the late Adrian Karsten, a Northwestern grad who worked for ESPN as a sideline reporter.

Karsten was fired by ESPN for alcohol dependence in 2003 and committed suicide by hanging in 2005.

An online contest for $1,000 doesn't seem like a life-and-death situation now.

Sorry for the downer.

1712781812943.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
So what do you think it is then?

1. Early onset dementia

2. CTE

3. Autism

4. He's a non-conformist.

5. He is one ornery dude who doesn't believe in following the rules. ("Rules?......we don't need no stinkin' rules.")

6. He's from Kentucky, and mad that John Calipari left town.

7. He's from Kentucky, and he started drinking mint juleps a month too early.

8. He just likes to stir the drama pot that "is" EOG.

Hey, look at the bright side...... after the debacle of the last two months, at least he is picking winners.

OUCH is a clever contributor.

jimmythegreek

JK has Chicago State doors. We have to get him to a Cubs game at Wrigley and do their 7th inning stretch.

"At the old ball game...let's get some Contest Winners here!"

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Agree.

In my experience, PARLAYNOW is not the cheating type.

Good guy, funny guy.

Friendly with a lot of people in the coaching fraternity and broadcasting world.

He and I had a mutual friend in the late Adrian Karsten, a Northwestern grad who worked for ESPN as a sideline reporter.

Karsten was fired by ESPN for alcohol dependence in 2003 and committed suicide by hanging in 2005.

An online contest for $1,000 doesn't seem like a life-and-death situation now.

Sorry for the downer.

View attachment 7470845
Rip Adrian

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played by month's end.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, CFL, NCAAF, NBA, WNBA, NCAAB, NHL, MLB and MLS.
  4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  5. Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  6. Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  7. Cannot play a game more than once or both sides of the same game.

Clear and concise…

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
i would bet that Rod Serling is going to appear in this thread before the end of the month to tell us that this thread is in the Twilight Zone.

jimmythegreek

Why put yourself in harms way worrying about at least 2 legs to hit? This ain't a bonus challenge.

"7-5-1"

Normalcy can only return so quick.