Clarity on plays posted in main?

mofome

Banned
Re: Clarity on plays posted in main?

yeah King like after 3 days with my family.

Will try to be around more often to read another who wants to pay Octoman thread.

Good work pal

uh oh, ttp is pissed off now. look out world. big happenings.

Integrity

EOG Master

Overreacting? I dont think i could possibly under-react any more. You're talking about a thread on a forum. I have a ton of family problems going on, this is not something that is going to get any overreaction out of me. You actually got pissed off about a thread. Thats phenomenal. I have not been pissed off or felt anything about any of this. Its just silliness. Adult, heterosexual, men, worked up because a mod moved a thread to the forum they felt it belongs in. Holy shit.

yeah.. i understand maybe im being silly being pissed, but whatever...

i just see other silly shit and i go to be silly and my shit gets moved and i come on and am like, wtf?

but yeah, plenty of other REAL shit in life to think about. glad to see this hasnt got u worked up at all

just kinda sucks i cant ask for clarity without getting blasted for it...

mofome

Banned

Mo dont like you cause you gay Integrity

i like integrity plenty. Just never figured him to be someone to get, and I quote, PISSED, about a moderator moving a thread to a sports forum. ive been wrong before, i was here, and I shall be again.

mofome

Banned

yeah.. i understand maybe im being silly being pissed, but whatever...

i just see other silly shit and i go to be silly and my shit gets moved and i come on and am like, wtf?

but yeah, plenty of other REAL shit in life to think about. glad to see this hasnt got u worked up at all

just kinda sucks i cant ask for clarity without getting blasted for it...

what sucks is that you were ever pissed and now think you are being blasted. what do you mean? im being a little sarcastic, i think its silly to be so worked up about it, but you certainly are not being 'blasted'. Seems like something has you a little more wired this evening and you're taking it out on thread moving for some reason. Let me go to the list:

• I didnt move your thread
  • we prefer sports picks to be posted in the sports forums
  • i dont want you to be pissed
  • i wish you were not pissed
  • i am not upset with anything you have said at all
  • i dont understand why people feel offended if a play is moved, its never personal
  • our policy is that we post sports plays in the sports forums, but we arent always real strict with it because people get mad and its not really worth dealing with all the time.

Integrity

EOG Master

i like integrity plenty. Just never figured him to be someone to get, and I quote, PISSED, about a moderator moving a thread to a sports forum. ive been wrong before, i was here, and I shall be again.

just seemed disrespectful after the nearly 10k posts i gave to this site

i go to be silly, but because it's about a PLAY involved, it gets moved

perhaps i should save my silliness for non-sports or gambling topics and those can be allowed to stay in the main

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I searched "IDENTIFIER" and a couple of her plays were in the main forum but like 4-5 of them were in their respective sub-forum.

My point is that sometimes they move 'em and sometimes they don't. Like I said, it's a toss up and not something that's black or white. They aren't 100 percent on top of it but they try to do their best.

I don't want Integrity to be mad about something silly. I'm showing you that you're not singled out. :cheers

And like I said - some of mine have been moved before, too. Not a big deal.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

BTW, I'd like to clarify, that I went 1-0-1 in the NBA...was too busy talking on here to realize I got fucked in the ass by the Hawks.

mofome

Banned

just seemed disrespectful after the nearly 10k posts i gave to this site

i go to be silly, but because it's about a PLAY involved, it gets moved

perhaps i should save my silliness for non-sports or gambling topics and those can be allowed to stay in the main

Thats the problem, you are taking it personally. It was not personal. Whoever moved it did not mean to insult you. They did not move it because they didnt think you're a good person or a good poster. Intent is all that matters. Someone simply tried to follow the rules we set many moons ago and you've made it out to be something that it is not. Someone simply tried to do what they thought they were supposed to do and now its this. No one meant to disrespect anyone.

mofome

Banned

BTW, I'd like to clarify, that I went 1-0-1 in the NBA...was too busy talking on here to realize I got fucked in the ass by the Hawks.

if you had the lakers and did not win you should be sick.

2-1 nba here. suns blew the cover in the 4th for me.

Integrity

EOG Master

Thats the problem, you are taking it personally. It was not personal. Whoever moved it did not mean to insult you. They did not move it because they didnt think you're a good person or a good poster. Intent is all that matters. Someone simply tried to follow the rules we set many moons ago and you've made it out to be something that it is not. Someone simply tried to do what they thought they were supposed to do and now its this. No one meant to disrespect anyone.

appreciate that...

that's why i asked for clarity... cuz like i said, i see other nfl, nba, baseball and top sports posted, so, i took it as a diss when mine was moved

i dont mind it being moved if it's enforced for others, but it clearly hasnt been lately

mofome

Banned

appreciate that...

that's why i asked for clarity... cuz like i said, i see other nfl, nba, baseball and top sports posted, so, i took it as a diss when mine was moved

i dont mind it being moved if it's enforced for others, but it clearly hasnt been lately

Its enforced once in a while. As i said originally, when i see a play in the main forum i simply put a copy in the sports forum. that way no one wants to kill me and the sports forum people get to see the selection.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

if you had the lakers and did not win you should be sick.

2-1 nba here. suns blew the cover in the 4th for me.

Maybe this thread was a blessing in disguise...I had the Lakers -8. Glad I missed it...still in a good mood!

Time for some Dexter and Californication in a little bit.

Blondie

EOG Master

Try giving away Christmas presents in the main, and having em moved...

Then you see some tennis faggot post plays all day long.

Thank goodness that mod isn't here anymore at least then you can dislike someone that doesn't post here instead of someone that does.... :+textinb3

well... im like never pissed off about anything around here

always happy and cheery and what not, but yeah, i did get pissed seeing my shit moved...

thought it would be a funny thread and that i was gonna take heat for my play losing- especially when INTEGRIFIER was sooo close to IDENTIFIER, which was the whole point of the thread

i wouldnt be pissed if i didnt see so many other nba plays and stuff always stay in main

i just like things to be fair...

Hun I adore ya but this might move you up from honorable mention next week and since I already used the midol comment, I don't have anything else to joke about in the thread... :doh1

Was chilling. After this contemplating a peaceful means of offing myself.

This explains the attempt to OD with halloween candy... :LMAO

doesn't it seem like you are now overreacting to the same extent u thought i was?

i asked for clarity... what be wrong with that?

i get pissed at ONE THING around here and now im the bad guy?

okay, got it...

If we see it we try to at least copy it if not move it, if we don't then obviously it stands....

TTP has a drama alert on his comp...whenver there's some drama on EOG, his program automatically texts him. C'mon kinger, time to step your game up and get one!

Ok, now THIS is funnier than hell :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

what sucks is that you were ever pissed and now think you are being blasted. what do you mean? im being a little sarcastic, i think its silly to be so worked up about it, but you certainly are not being 'blasted'. Seems like something has you a little more wired this evening and you're taking it out on thread moving for some reason. Let me go to the list:

• I didnt move your thread
  • we prefer sports picks to be posted in the sports forums
  • i dont want you to be pissed
  • i wish you were not pissed
  • i am not upset with anything you have said at all
  • i dont understand why people feel offended if a play is moved, its never personal
  • our policy is that we post sports plays in the sports forums, but we arent always real strict with it because people get mad and its not really worth dealing with all the time.

I have NEVER gotten bullet points in a discussion with you.

This is NOT fair.... I am going to have to try harder 2348ji23e2348ji23e

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Integrity, title the thread " Shoebox plays ". It will stay in the main forum for sure then.

Integrity

EOG Master

i think i need fk and bang bang girl or duster's birthday cake boy to be chill...