Clarity on plays posted in main?

Integrity

EOG Master
Can I get some clarity on plays posted in the main forum?

I tried to be cute and posted my INTEGRIFIER play today.

It lost. I go to find it and bump it and apologize and I see it was put in the NFL Forum.

I don't get it. So many other plays are posted and kept in the main. Why the need to move it?

Can I get clarity on this? Because we have soooooooo many other plays that get posted in the main and kept in the main, win or lose.

Can u guys specify which sports are allowed in the main and which ones are not?

Any kind of clarity would be appreciated... Thank you

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Clarity on plays posted in main?

one would think with the amount of fluffing u do, u could post in the main, u better step up your game..

mofome

Banned

its not always noticed, i usually just put a copy in the sports forums. we prefer that you post plays in the sports forums but its usually not worth the nasty pms or tears that come with moving something.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Try giving away Christmas presents in the main, and having em moved...

Then you see some tennis faggot post plays all day long.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Few bucks well spent by Shrink with this thread...

Lets rehash the ole who can post on the main page for the 800th time.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

its not always noticed, i usually just put a copy in the sports forums. we prefer that you post plays in the sports forums but its usually not worth the nasty pms or tears that come with moving something.

I definitely was in mo's mind when he said this. :+textinb3

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Wait - you're pissed off about them moving your thread? :+clueless

I always thought it was just up to the mod. If the mod sees it - they might move it. It's not something that's black or white. I've had some of my threads moved and some got to stay.

Just the way it goes.

mofome

Banned

I definitely was in mo's mind when he said this. :+textinb3

nope, but you are after your last post here. what was that about.

:+clueless

tennis/soccer/olympics/mma have always been fine in the main. hard to deal with people who can get so mad about something thats not a big deal or personal. no one wants to bother people by moving a thread, its just what we prefer.

Integrity

EOG Master

well... i didnt send a nasty pm..

i understand obscure sports like tennis and soccer

but come on, ive seen other football and hoops picks posted with no prob

and plus, we have a lot of crap threads anyway, whats wrong with one where i give a silly name to a play?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Also, the rules are that any soccer/horse/tennis plays get to stay in the main forum. Blondie put in this rule a couple of months back. :cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

and plus, we have a lot of crap threads anyway, whats wrong with one where i give a silly name to a play?

No offense buddy but you might be taking it a little too personal.

Some threads are moved and others are not. It's just one of those things that are tossed up. The rule is that they should be in their respective forum but sometimes some slip by. I've had some of mine moved and others got to stay. It's not something that's cut and dry. There's some leeway.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

you dont want the main forum jinx anyhow Tegs..........:+waving-5

Perhaps we've been a bit lax of late in the consistency department.

We're damned if we do, and damned if we don't...

As always, posters are encouraged to post their plays in the appropriate sports forum.

mofome

Banned

I know you didnt send a nasty pm. I dont know whats wrong. plays are supposed to go in the sports forums. I didnt move it, but I probably should if i see it. I just feel like dealing with people who make problems out of anything. i dont see why people care or get so fired up about this. plays get many more views in the sports forums.

i dont even want to talk about it because everything i can say is wrong and i just dont like it.

Integrity

EOG Master

Well... I be seeing soooo many top tier sports in the main, and tried to do something funny and my shit gets moved...

Perhaps if I said it in a more stupid way or something it could stay..

But I'm someone who appreciates clarity and will go by whatever is fairly enforced. I just saw it as unfair that my shit was moved when I've seen other top sports around.

But whatever...

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

whats going on homie

Nothing much, just relaxing...

The day started off pretty bad for me in the NFL, 3-5...but then came back to win both my NBA plays, and both my MLB plays, not to mention... my boys are 1 game away from winning this whole thing! Woooooo! So, just hanging, drinking a couple beers, and bsing on the comp. What are you up to tonight bud?

Integrity

EOG Master

I know you didnt send a nasty pm. I dont know whats wrong. plays are supposed to go in the sports forums. I didnt move it, but I probably should if i see it. I just feel like dealing with people who make problems out of anything. i dont see why people care or get so fired up about this. plays get many more views in the sports forums.

i dont even want to talk about it because everything i can say is wrong and i just dont like it.

well... im like never pissed off about anything around here

always happy and cheery and what not, but yeah, i did get pissed seeing my shit moved...

thought it would be a funny thread and that i was gonna take heat for my play losing- especially when INTEGRIFIER was sooo close to IDENTIFIER, which was the whole point of the thread

i wouldnt be pissed if i didnt see so many other nba plays and stuff always stay in main

i just like things to be fair...

mofome

Banned

Well... I be seeing soooo many top tier sports in the main, and tried to do something funny and my shit gets moved...

Perhaps if I said it in a more stupid way or something it could stay..

But I'm someone who appreciates clarity and will go by whatever is fairly enforced. I just saw it as unfair that my shit was moved when I've seen other top sports around.

But whatever...

See. You are making this some big deal. I dont know why. Other peoples threads have been moved. I dont post my plays here. I have a thread every day in the appropriate sports forum but now you have made this an issue about you. You are not treated fairly suddenly. I get it. Sorry we treat you poorly and we're a bunch of jerks.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I don't even notice the certain forum of a thread more often than not.

mofome

Banned

Nothing much, just relaxing...

The day started off pretty bad for me in the NFL, 3-5...but then came back to win both my NBA plays, and both my MLB plays, not to mention... my boys are 1 game away from winning this whole thing! Woooooo! So, just hanging, drinking a couple beers, and bsing on the comp. What are you up to tonight bud?

Was chilling. After this contemplating a peaceful means of offing myself.

mofome

Banned

well... im like never pissed off about anything around here

always happy and cheery and what not, but yeah, i did get pissed seeing my shit moved...

thought it would be a funny thread and that i was gonna take heat for my play losing- especially when INTEGRIFIER was sooo close to IDENTIFIER, which was the whole point of the thread

i wouldnt be pissed if i didnt see so many other nba plays and stuff always stay in main

i just like things to be fair...

things are not fair. you are treated poorly and singled out. got it. sorry. blame me, i will live.

I could have probably moved a dozen today, but instead I didn't move any.

It's totally hit and miss when we aren't on top of every single one Integ, but none of us like to be especially heavy-handed.

mofome

Banned

nothing turns ttp on more than 2 dudes arguing online. got to love it.

Integrity

EOG Master

See. You are making this some big deal. I dont know why. Other peoples threads have been moved. I dont post my plays here. I have a thread every day in the appropriate sports forum but now you have made this an issue about you. You are not treated fairly suddenly. I get it. Sorry we treat you poorly and we're a bunch of jerks.

things are not fair. you are treated poorly and singled out. got it. sorry. blame me, i will live.

doesn't it seem like you are now overreacting to the same extent u thought i was?

i asked for clarity... what be wrong with that?

i get pissed at ONE THING around here and now im the bad guy?

okay, got it...

mofome

Banned

I dont move any plays, i just put a copy in the appropriate forums. I dont want anyone bothered so i try to let people do their thing and hope that most will simply be happy enough living with the rules.

mofome

Banned

doesn't it seem like you are now overreacting to the same extent u thought i was?

i asked for clarity... what be wrong with that?

i get pissed at ONE THING around here and now im the bad guy?

okay, got it...

Overreacting? I dont think i could possibly under-react any more. You're talking about a thread on a forum. I have a ton of family problems going on, this is not something that is going to get any overreaction out of me. You actually got pissed off about a thread. Thats phenomenal. I have not been pissed off or felt anything about any of this. Its just silliness. Adult, heterosexual, men, worked up because a mod moved a thread to the forum they felt it belongs in. Holy shit.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah King like after 3 days with my family.

Will try to be around more often to read another who wants to pay Octoman thread.

Good work pal

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

TTP has a drama alert on his comp...whenver there's some drama on EOG, his program automatically texts him. C'mon kinger, time to step your game up and get one!