Bitcoin crosses $50k

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Everfresh has been ever rotten since BTC rallied above 25k. The misery is just prolonging.

Just like the EOG Grand Challenge

kane

EOG master
Take your bitcoin and shove it up your ass, the same way Mahomes shoves it up your ass every year

I told you not to fade Mahomes, you should have listened to me, now go back to peeps and keep fluffing Joshy
kane- you wouldn't be so grouchy if you had been betting on bitcoin 3 out of every 4 years. I've been posting about it here for a decade. Take a year off, then bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin.

kane

EOG master
kane- you wouldn't be so grouchy if you had been betting on bitcoin 3 out of every 4 years
Not grouchy at all, I just enjoy watching the best QB in football shove it up your ass every year, hey maybe with enough practice he can be as good as Alex Smith one day, in the meantime, go back where you belong and keep fluffing the loser who can't win a big game to save his life, some guys like Mahomes come up big in the biggest games, and others like Joshy choke in the big games

Not grouchy at all, I just enjoy watching the best QB in football shove it up your ass every year, hey maybe with enough practice he can be as good as Alex Smith one day, in the meantime, go back where you belong and keep fluffing the loser who can't win a big game to save his life, some guys like Mahomes come up big in the biggest games, and others like Joshy choke in the big games
Why are you so obsessed with Mahomes? The Super Bowl is over. The only thing on my mind as far as football is the Bears first draft choice. WIlliams or trade down for a few picks. Otherwise it's almost all crypto with some upcomimg baseball.

kane- I'll help you out. Put your baseball futures in at a bitcoin book such as Betcoin. Because of tyhe price increase you'll be getting 15-1 on the Dodgers or Braves.

kane

EOG master
These are pictures of Mahomes holding his 3 Super Bowl trophies, the only thing Joshy hold during the Super Bowl is his dick