Bet 911 NBA Playoffs Contest

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Bet 911 NBA Playoffs Contest

It saddens me that we have come to this however, one or two posters can result in a need to enact rules on behavior that should not be needed amongst a group of adults.

Due to consistent bashing in the contest threads EOG staff reserves the right to remove players from contests that do not follow our no bashing policy.

We understand good natured ribbing can lead to a fun environment, but there are those that see the need to resort to bad sportsmanship. This will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

It saddens me that we have come to this however, one or two posters can result in a need to enact rules on behavior that should not be needed amongst a group of adults.

Due to consistent bashing in the contest threads EOG staff reserves the right to remove players from contests that do not follow our no bashing policy.

We understand good natured ribbing can lead to a fun environment, but there are those that see the need to resort to bad sportsmanship. This will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

this is a picks thread:+textinb3

ballwonder

EOG Master

Lines For Saturday

Denver +4 O/U 209
Dallas -4

Cleveland -8.5 O/U 180
Atlanta +8.5

anjac

EOG Veteran

Denver +4
Atlanta +8'
Atlanta/Cleveland Over 180

The hole just keeps getting deeper.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Lines for Sunday

Lakers -5.5 O/U 193.5
Houston +5.5

Boston +5 O/U 192
Orlando -5

PO69

EOG Master

I may have a lead right now, but it more like a virtual lead!

I took Houston and Atlanta to win their series bets. I didnt really think that they could win, but had something strange happened, then I would have been out of the running for first place.

Everyone is still in this bitch if they take Denver next round at +400 or so and Denver wins and I take LA at -500 or anyone one else who is high up in the standings.

I really am not in first if you factor in the most likely results of the series plays now that Ming is out

PO69

EOG Master

WOW, strange play for trytrytry's triple play. Tough to win on a total play

PO69

EOG Master

For the record, I do NOT LIKE the over play, but I have to take it since everyone else did and the line has changed so much. By the way, I made a $400 deposit into this book this week. They offer a 50% cash bonus! They also have dime baseball lines. Not a bad book. Make sure that you guys are active or you are playing for nothing.

Lakers -5.5
Lakers O 193.5

PO69

EOG Master

Well fuck me! I ONLY took those damn plays today because of the line changes. How stupid was that, I didnt even handicap the game and am ruining my good record!

One thing is for sure, if the Rockets win this series, then I will the competition. When they lose, I bring alot of other players back in it

ballwonder

EOG Master

Lines for Monday

Cleveland -9.5 O/U 182
Atlanta +9.5

Denver +1.5 O/U 209.5
Dallas -1.5