Bet 911 NBA Playoffs Contest

Re: Bet 911 NBA Playoffs Contest

May 4, 2009

SERIES WAGERS
Boston -120
Cleveland -2400

Someone has said that the series wagers don't count against you if you lose. I believe that is in error. The rules state that only the 3 point play does not count against you if it loses.

I think BallWonder said the series wagers only count if you win.I could be wrong.

ballwonder

EOG Master

I think BallWonder said the series wagers only count if you win.I could be wrong.

No series wagers count for wins and if you lose they count as a loss. The only thing that does not count against your unit total if you lose the 3 point play.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Each participant will make a series wager for each series. Meaning you must select which teams they think will advance in each series. For example you select the Lakers at -350 to win the series and they win you win 1 unit. If they lose you will be deducted -3.50 units. If you select the Cavs to win the series at +140 and they win you will have 1.40 units added to youre total. If they lose you will be deducted -1.00 unit. You must make a selection for each series.

That was listed in the rules on the first page just for clarification. Good luck guys.

ballwonder

EOG Master

No problem bud.

Lines for Tuesday

Atlanta +11.5 O/U179.5
Cleveland -11.5

Dallas +6.5 O/U 206
Denver -6.5

PO69

EOG Master

Sorry to clutter up the thread, but this seems like a nice thread to ask this question. Better than on the main forum I would think.

Has anyone here ever posted up at bet911? I am going to send $500 to make sure that I am eligible for 100% prizes. But what kind of baseball lines do they have?

ballwonder

EOG Master

PO not sure how fast the lines are up but if you like I can make sure I keep an eye out and tell you what I see regarding overnight lines. Usually I try to hop on after the last NBA games start for the evening and post what the have. At that time if they have mlb listed I will compare it to what I have where I shop around at report back, hope that helps.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Lines for Wed

Orlando +4 O/U 187.5
Boston -4

Houston +9.5 O/U 192.5
Lakers -9.5

ballwonder

EOG Master

I made an error in grading anjacs plays. The error caused the total to go from 12.15 to 12.35. If anyone happens to see an error in their total please let me know, I try my best and thanks anjac for pointing it out.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Lines For Friday

Boston +4.5 O/U 189
Orlando -4.5

Lakers -1 O/U 194
Houston +1