Ask Jennifer

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Ask Jennifer

I'd be willing to bet......Jennifer was never here......I would bet winky login under her name and started the thread......The emergency is that she did not know what winky got her in to.....

You're a genius ...seriously the shit you pull off is borderline supernatural:thumbsup

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I'd be willing to bet......Jennifer was never here......I would bet winky login under her name and started the thread......The emergency is that she did not know what winky got her in to.....
One thing is for sure, her website got a lot more hits than it usually gets.
Maybe she even got a few new customers!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Jenn,

You signed up here 3 years ago and have 11 posts. Any plans to post 'more often'?

thanks
FK

Jenn,

You signed up here 3 years ago and have 11 posts. Any plans to post 'more often'?

thanks
FK

What does she need us for anymore that she's going to be a big star on Cinemax this year and get naked in the new series coming up? I think HBO was able to outbid the Shrink and winkyduck here pretty easily for her exclusive services.

Do you mind me ejaculating on your face, while proceeding to punch you in your nose, thus releasing blood, allowing the blood and semen to create a delightful concoction?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

What does she need us for anymore that she's going to be a big star on Cinemax this year and get naked in the new series coming up? I think HBO was able to outbid the Shrink and winkyduck here pretty easily for her exclusive services.

oh no, she's become too good for us? say it ain't so!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

she never answered ANY of the questions!!2938u4ji23

actually - she did and i should know because i was there when it happened. i missed Tennessee neating Memphis in Feb 2008 because i was shooting this video at her new place so IT WAS shot

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Jen,

Who won the 2009 World Series in major league baseball, i seem to have forgotten.

Thanks.

Did she ever answer a single question? :+clueless I think I'll start an "ask Sportgirl" thread, since apparently you can ask, but don't have to answer .... lol!

August West

Rambler

Did she ever answer a single question? :+clueless I think I'll start an "ask Sportgirl" thread, since apparently you can ask, but don't have to answer .... lol!

Go ahead, but you have to post a pic of you in a bikini or less if you want to compete with the venerable Jen Korbin.

I think the cleavage in my current avatar is enough 12io4j2w90

if we can't see it ALL 2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23

I say we need ya in a G-string thong bikini to see for ourselves or even better - fully nude

Nancy - if you want i can just post the full nude pix i took of you the last time you CAME over to see me. is that OK? if not next time you are over we'll take some pix to post here

What's that reply from you? I heard a 2-word reply with the last work being "You" and the first word ending with a "K" so i will assume you said "Thank You" and not something else

You can ask me anything FK :)
What do you think about female referees in the NFL? Also, should they be allowed to be the refs that are in the middle of the action or the refs that position themselves in spots where they can't get run over by a 300 pounder in pads.

I'm curious as to why there is even a question regarding such. What's the difference between a 140-pound female referee and a 140 pound male referee?

I'm curious as to why there is even a question regarding such. What's the difference between a 140-pound female referee and a 140 pound male referee?
You never see 140 lb male referee. Females weigh less than males.

I think that weight and strength are considerations on where a ref is positioned just as it is on the position that a football player is able to play.

140 lb person is not going to play in the NFL.

I'm not really sure who this "Sarah Thomas" chick is (maybe that new ref?), but the the question remains: "what's the difference between a 140-pound female ref and a 140-pound male ref?" Accepting the fact that there is no difference whatsoever reduces the question to one of degree--yet without the false gender variable. In other words, how small is too small to referee in the NFL, no matter what the gender?
However, if this Sarah Thomas chick is the new ref, and she weighs about 110, doesn't that in fact show that there is no "too small" qualifier for NFL refs?

What do you think about female referees in the NFL? Also, should they be allowed to be the refs that are in the middle of the action or the refs that position themselves in spots where they can't get run over by a 300 pounder in pads.

Hi Jim - Didn't know you had changed your name to FK - lol! j/k.

I think if a person has the knowledge to make the calls then he/she should get the job - gender aside; however, while I believe a woman would likely make more accurate calls than the males have over the years, my gender is generally not dumb enough to put ourselves in the path of a 300-pound man on a misson. ;)

Dream Vacation:

A Week on a Tropical Island with your Dream Guy

OR

A Week attending Sporting Events of your choice - and if this - what events would it be (If something like Wimbledon or The Master that is fine but if MLB or CBB or CFB or...........games - name the games)

One more

Boxers or Briefs

Dream Vacation:

A Week on a Tropical Island with your Dream Guy

OR

A Week attending Sporting Events of your choice - and if this - what events would it be (If something like Wimbledon or The Master that is fine but if MLB or CBB or CFB or...........games - name the games)

One more

Boxers or Briefs
I currently think men are lying cheating armpits of society, so definately the week of sporting events. I have always wanted to see the finals of the US Open (tennis) men's championships, The Masters, of course, a Duke/Carolina game in Cameron, A Steeler game in Pittsburgh, preferable against an AFC North opponent or Dallas, and an Olympic event - either ice skating, gymnatics or beach volleyball. I'm probably forgetting a few, but that's off the top of my head :)

I currently think men are lying cheating armpits of society, so definately the week of sporting events. I have always wanted to see the finals of the US Open (tennis) men's championships, The Masters, of course, a Duke/Carolina game in Cameron, A Steeler game in Pittsburgh, preferable against an AFC North opponent or Dallas, and an Olympic event - either ice skating, gymnatics or beach volleyball. I'm probably forgetting a few, but that's off the top of my head :)

You need to express your thoughts a tad more. DON'T hold back :doh1

As for me - I sooooooooooooooo want to go to England and spend a weekend watching a few EPL games. Go to Man U on Saturday and Chelsea on Sunday (Or Vice Versa) then try and catch a Wednesday game at Arsenal. I went to South Bend this year to see ND play Mich State and I HATE ND but the experience was UNREAL! AMAZING! The game was but about 10-15% of the experience - and I know same thing with an EPL game. I sooooooooooo wanna go experience the craziness of an EPL game in person

Cats or Dogs?