Ask Jennifer

Howdy Y'all

Hope y'all are having a nice Valentine's Day and treating that special woman in your life like she should be treated (Anyone want to be my Valentine?). I see the reaction to my first video was good so Friday I am going to do another one. Shrink and Winkyduck were too lazy to think of anything until Winky came up with an idea:

"Ask Jenn"

Ask away. Ask anything you want and I'll try and answer as many as I can on any subject whether it be about me or advice on something or...anything. Please keep it tasteful but other than that ask away. Questions posted before Midnight Pacific Time have a better chance of being answered. Any question must be submitted by Noon Friday (PST)

Re: Ask Jennifer

Do ladies care about size, and if you're hung like a 4th grader how much does personality compensate for your shortcomings?

YourBusted

EOG Member

Would you marry a schoolteacher if you were in love or does the guy need to be making big coin to have a chance on getting you to the alter?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Who's going to win the American League East this season, the Red Sox, Yankees or Blue Jays?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Who's going to win the American League East this season, the Red Sox, Yankees or Blue Jays?

as big a diehard SAWX fan as she is - i'll drop the camera in amazement (i'll be the one shooting this) if she says anything other than the SAWX

btw - GREAT questions. NEVER thought ther would be this many GREAT ones - and we are just started

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Are you uncomfortable around Winky knowing that he chokes the chicken to your photos on a daily basis?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

as big a diehard SAWX fan as she is - i'll drop the camera in amazement (i'll be the one shooting this) if she says anything other than the SAWX

btw - GREAT questions. NEVER thought ther would be this many GREAT ones - and we are just started

Jenn,
The question is who is going to win, not who do you WANT to win. You can answer both if you want. Thanks.

Jennifer - If you had your choice between winkyduck or The Shrink for a one night stand, who would it be? "Both" is an acceptable answer as well.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Jennifer - If you had your choice between winkyduck or The Shrink for a one night stand, who would it be? "Both" is an acceptable answer as well.

who's kidding who

NEITHER is the most likely choice - who we kidding

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I was about 23 going to UNLV when I took this photo....I already know the answer, but would you have banged back then When I lived in Vegas ??? Im the gorgeous one on right.......

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Do you find it comical when a message board poster posts a picture of himself from years ago and asks you if you would have banged him? Not to mention calling himself "gorgeous".

I'm not going to mention any names because I am sure this particular poster is much bigger than I am.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Most of these questions will be sex realted I can see this coming.

Top question- Jennifer, can you say the most well known person you have ever dated?

Favorite food?

How much she can bench press ?

Have you ever had chocolate syrup poured all over you?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Hi Jen

Hope you had a great Valentines day. What did you get?

Why do women like flowers so much? Thanks!