Zerocage NFL Picks

mgmhatesme

EOG Addicted
Re: Zerocage NFL Picks

zerocage,

I like all of your picks, I just dont know if thats a good or bad sign for you...

I have not played Detroit, NYG or Denver yet, but I will most likely play Denver if I get +7 at a good price. NE may want some revenge for their playoff loss last year, but the line seems a bit of an overreaction. If you look at preseason expectations for the Broncos nobody would have expected +7 here, I think people are jumping all over Plummer. Perhaps they will be proved right here as the last thing a struggling QB wants to do is go against a Belicheck defense. But at the same time, Denver has a good D of their own and can keep the game close. Denver's LBs are athletic enough to contain Ben Watson and the RBs. And the Patsies dont have quite the weapons at WR that they used to in years past. Seems like Denver is always good for an under, that may be a play as well.

good luck to you-

This is not the same New England team from last year. Beat Buffalo by a safety and almost blew it last week.....

Here's a gift if you like money....big play.

202 Pittsburg -2 -105 2100/2000

Thank the jaquars for making this a nice line. 2nd time you get a great line for pittsburg at home....this defense has cincy's number. Also Cincy got jacked up! last week against cleveland .

schulz415

EOG Member

You don't think Brett Farve is going to show up this weekend? I have a feeling the the GB defense will show up and so will Farve. I think they cover and win out right. What are your thoughts??

No , Farve always has a few interceptions against the lions. Packers defense isn't that great.

week 3

Chicago -3
Detroit -6
N.Y. Giants +3.5
Jacksonville +9.5
Atlanta -3
Denver +7

Pittsburg -2

week 3

Chicago -3
Detroit -6
N.Y. Giants +3.5
Jacksonville +9.5
Atlanta -3
Denver +7

Pittsburg -2

:+peeing-5Pour it on!

mgmhatesme

EOG Addicted

Zerocage, like your picks.

On Detroit, you may not have seen that CB Fernando Bryant may miss the game due to some kind of illness or death in his family I think. Hurts that play a tad if true, although you do have to like the matchup of Shaun Rogers against that poor interior OL of the Pack.

Really like that Pittsburgh pick. Public is all over the Bengals for some reason, and there is a pretty good technical trend going for unpopular home favorites especially with a low spread (pointed out last year by a capper on another site named lunchbox). The Bengals and Steelers have had quite the war of words over the summer and this game should be really interesting. No way do I think the Steelers let the Bengals talk all that trash and then roam into their house and take the victory. Bengals also have some injuries to deal with losing C Braham, LB Pollack, SS Jackson, and may be without Houshmandzadeh as well although reports seem to indicate he will play.

That Seattle/NYG game will be tough. Seattle has really improved on D this year and I want to see how they match up against the Giants. I lean toward Giants here also, but I may have to see a +4, -110 or better before I make the play as it is not a slam dunk for me.

like all your other picks and am on many of them, good luck this weekend

week 3

Chicago -3
Detroit -6
N.Y. Giants +3.5
Jacksonville +9.5
Atlanta -3
Denver +7

Pittsburg -2

:+peeing-5Pour it on!:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2

Here's a gift if you like money....big play.

202 Pittsburg -2 -105 2100/2000

Thank the jaquars for making this a nice line. 2nd time you get a great line for pittsburg at home....this defense has cincy's number. Also Cincy got jacked up! last week against cleveland .

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

week 3

Chicago -3 Push

Detroit -6 Loss

N.Y. Giants +3.5

Jacksonville +9.5 Won

+240 Loss had to try

Atlanta -3

Denver +7

Pittsburg -2 LOSS -charlie batch! we want charlie!

week 3

Chicago -3 Push

Detroit -6 Loss

Pitt -2 Loss

Jacksonville +9.5 Won

+240 Loss had to try a small one

NYG +3.5
Denver +7
Atlanta -3

1-2 with the push Jags covered , Pitt sucked . Hopefully Giants pull me out!

Its luck for cincy...wait until playoffs. Pitt chose not to run and won't go with Charlie Batch !

week 3

Chicago -3 Push

Detroit -6 Loss

Pitt -2 Loss

Jacksonville +9.5 Won

+240 Loss had to try a small one

NYG +3.5 Loss

Denver +7
Atlanta -3

Giants show up every Other Week! that's the NFL!