Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7593047, member: 56"]Sure, I don't care if they catch it. I told them if their friends want to come over, it's fine with me. They just can't be around Grandma and Grandpa.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm glad you're not my father, that's all I can say

Valuist

EOG Master
the way this Virus slowly spreads from the NYC epicenter in the surrounding states is crazy.

Pennsylvania starting to get slammed now.

Hopefully the sunlight and warmth kill this shit soon

Philly was already hit on the bleedover from Jersey. Nobody will get hit as hard as NYC. Your town, and my former hometown seems to be trying, but it won't get 1/10th as bad as NYC.

[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7593047, member: 56"]Sure, I don't care if they catch it. I told them if their friends want to come over, it's fine with me. They just can't be around Grandma and Grandpa.

Wow, I'm glad you're not my father, that's all I can say[/QUOTE]That's the problem with snowflakes, they are overprotective. I can't keep them from catching a cold or the flu. They aren't going to die from it.

kane

EOG master
Wow, I'm glad you're not my father, that's all I can say
That's the problem with snowflakes, they are overprotective. I can't keep them from catching a cold or the flu. They aren't going to die from it.[/QUOTE]

No, they aren't going to die from catching a cold, but they could die from catching corona, don't tell me the survival rate of kids with corona is 100%

kane

EOG master
Kane,

Fox exists for one reason. Murdoch realized all the mainstream media was biased to the left. Why should every single channel fall in line with the same narrative?

I know why they exist, it doesn't mean they should lie and misrepresent facts like they do. I have no problem with them existing, I have a problem with them lying

I know why they exist, it doesn't mean they should lie and misrepresent facts like they do. I have no problem with them existing, I have a problem with them lying
You haven't found one lie out of Fox.

Yesterday here posters showed fake pictures of a Michigan protest. (that's fake news)

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
the way this Virus slowly spreads from the NYC epicenter in the surrounding states is crazy.

Pennsylvania starting to get slammed now.

Hopefully the sunlight and warmth kill this shit soon

Doubt it. Brasil is maybe in the worst shape of all the countries now and its hot and humid over there

Valuist

EOG Master

Every MSM outlet has lied and lied often. Just recently, CBS was supposedly showing the interior of a NYC hospital at the height of the crisis. Only problem was they pirated film footage from a hospital in Italy and passed it off as New York.

She stole $130 in groceriesto eat because she was broke after paying for insulin. What's your point in posting this?

We have a Republican elected official protesting to reopen the state. Businesses are suffering as it is but she decides to try to rip off a business that is actually open.

Doesn’t surprise me that you fail to see the hypocrisy

We have a Republican elected official protesting to reopen the state. Businesses are suffering as it is but she decides to try to rip off a business that is actually open.

Doesn’t surprise me that you fail to see the hypocrisy
There's a difference in stealing food to eat and stealing a new iPhone. Stealing $130 to eat really isn't a big deal to me.

So all your so called "lies" are having the wrong prediction on coronavirus? Then we all lied because we were wrong. Show some fake news.

That's a prediction. Get it through your head. The whole world lied if that's the criteria. You haven't shown one lie such as using a picture from Arizona saying it's MI. Or saying a NY hospital when it's Italy.