Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Billy, of all people surprised to hear you saying that stuff, this is the USA baby.

I can understand girl scouts, French Canadians, PAC-12 football and other weaklings wanting to turtle inside the safety of their home.

Most Americans however prefer to live. John Wayne said a soldier dies once, a coward dies a thousand deaths.

Hiding underneath the bed until we get an ALL CLEAR just isn't our style. We've got the information now to make our own choices, proceed accordingly.

I get out every day. If Corona gets me my last move will be reach out with my right hand and congratulate her.

My last move will NEVER be hiding like a coward inside my home. That's just me......

We move on.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Over 5200 in the USA? Wow. That's not great news. :(

I just went for walk around here, things are opening up.

Tennis courts, full. Several people pulling boats and other water equipment passed me.....

Yep, even restaurants open.

It's 91 degrees, hope that helps but I am kind of curious how the numbers go from here as well.
All bullshit, 1689 yesterday, maybe 1100 today.

This might be it for deaths, maybe no more from here on out? Well, maybe a couple?

kane

EOG master
I think I heard a few weeks back that every patient in SD is now part of that hydroxychloroquine study, maybe that's why no one dies there. It's like the twilight zone - no one ever dies in SD.

Avtually they had 17 deaths shorty after all those meat plant workers tested positive for the virus

When Heisenberg said 5,000, I thought it was just a case of fat fingers.

Wish I could say the same for you being wrong on almost every declaration you’ve made regarding Covid from the start

Your comparison of the swine flu deaths under Obama compared to the early Covid trump deaths is rich

Wish I could say the same for you being wrong on almost every declaration you’ve made regarding Covid from the start

Your comparison of the swine flu deaths under Obama compared to the early Covid trump deaths is rich
I said my predictions were wrong. You past post and still can't get it right.

You also tried telling me the virus would be over in 1-2 weeks, how'd that turn out?
Kane- when I made that post, I also posted kane make a prediction now because you are too much of a pussy to make a prediction and will criticize those that did. Looks like I was right.

kane

EOG master
Kane- when I made that post, I also posted kane make a prediction now because you are too much of a pussy to make a prediction and will criticize those that did. Looks like I was right.

I don't make predictions on how many deaths there will be, bad karma

mr merlin

EOG Master
Avtually they had 17 deaths shorty after all those meat plant workers tested positive for the virus
Yea but prob none were from that plant, it takes awhile to die you know. that smithfield plant is going to reopen tomorrow with reduced shifts due to many of the workers still not being available.

last i heard the plant that's shutdown in nearby worthington MN was killing 3000 pigs a day and scrapping them, what a total waste. You guys laugh and think it's funny, it's not.

I said it was nasty and I was wrong. The US is doing better than the other countries that were hit. What's the problem?

You inferred earlier in the thread Obama botched swine flue due to 12,000 deaths.

How do you feel about trump with Covid deaths likely to exceed 100,000?