Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Trump has done outstanding. No one but Trump wanted the travel ban in January. On February 26, Fauci said it was ok to go to the movies. No one would have done better.

Keep trying to convince yourself trump didn’t fuck this up on epic proportions. It’s the biggest reason he’s going to be a one term POTUS.

Were the democrats wrong for calling Trump a racist after the travel ban? Was Pelosi wrong saying that everyone should go to China Town late February.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7591948, member: 56"]Trump has done outstanding. No one but Trump wanted the travel ban in January. On February 26, Fauci said it was ok to go to the movies. No one would have done better.[/QUOTE]

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that Kool aid tastes good huh

Name calling is the best the left can do. Trump got the best. It didn't matter how many underlings were in the office.

Trump was caught with his pants down and told us this would all disappear on it’s own in April. He’s botched this crisis at every turn. If you think having a team of professionals who’s primary job is to handle a pandemic instead of Kushner there’s no helping you.

blueline

EOG Master
Keep trying to convince yourself trump didn’t fuck this up on epic proportions. It’s the biggest reason he’s going to be a one term POTUS.

Beside the obvious fuckup at the beginning...he came up with what he thought was a good idea of injecting Lysol...game over..no sane person can defend him after that

mr merlin

EOG Master
I agree.

Trump sounds like a damn retard on this town hall on fox right now.
I'm watching this thing, it's supposed to be about reopening the country, every answer Trump gives is about what a great job he's done.

He hasn't said a single thing about how's he going to encourage that, how he might speed up the laggards, nothing, just 'Boy did i do a great job" , not a good look.

I'm watching this thing, it's supposed to be about reopening the country, every answer Trump gives is about what a great job he's done.

He hasn't said a single thing about how's he going to encourage that, how he might speed up the laggards, nothing, just 'Boy did i do a great job" , not a good look.

You just provided a synopsis of trumps entire presidency

Heisenberg- I still want to know how Trump ignored a warning in January when he set up a task force with the best of the world in January.

mr merlin

EOG Master
No one would have been better. Even the lefties can name one person.
He's done fine overall, but I care about now and what's to come, For him to leave hundreds of millions of Americans high and dry in these blue states is not acceptable.

This is about the 30 million jobs, and those hundreds of thousands of businesses that are being held hostage, for him to say 'that's up to the governors" is just wrong.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They should ask him about sweden, ask him about the states that didn't shut down, ask him about the failed projections, ask him where is the evidence that social distancing makes any difference?

He's done fine overall, but I care about now and what's to come, For him to leave hundreds of millions of Americans high and dry in these blue states is not acceptable.

This is about the 30 million jobs, and those hundreds of thousands of businesses that are being held hostage, for him to say 'that's up to the governors" is just wrong.
States control their own state. The feds should intervene as little as possible.