O/T If you could cheat on your significant other

Blondie

EOG Master
A friend and I were discussing this the other day and I am curious to get everyone's opinion on here:

If you could CHEAT on your significant other AND GET AWAY WITH IT would you?

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Re: O/T If you could cheat on your significant other

Yes.....and I think the majority of people would have the same answer as well.

A friend and I were discussing this the other day and I am curious to get everyone's opinion on here:

If you could CHEAT on your significant other AND GET AWAY WITH IT would you?

I believe the person who started this thread should reply if she expects others to? :cocktail

Would you?

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Now that's an honest answer!

Myself, I wouldn't. Even if they don't find out, it's a slippery slope.

Are you sure you wouldn't? If, say, Jessica Alba(Adriana Lima, Megan Fox, or some supermodel/actress) was available for a fling with you having no chance of getting caught, you'd still say "no"?

Blondie

EOG Master

I believe the person who started this thread should reply if she expects others to? :cocktail

Would you?

Hmmm, you often start off topics and never answer your own questions!

But in all fairness, I suppose it would depend upon the person and the situation.

Hmmm, you often start off topics and never answer your own questions!

But in all fairness, I suppose it would depend upon the person and the situation.

That sounds like a female version of "YES!" :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

My answer is possibly yes but it would depend upon the person. Now if it was someone I WANTED to be with and KNEW for a fact that I would NEVER get caught then honestly, I can not say no.

Now, if it was/is someone I do not want to be with then the answer would be no. I am picky in the aspect of whom I would have sex with so that makes it a more in depth decision than just a basic yes or no.

I have had the opportunity to cheat on my husband with someone that I was not physically attracted to and did not. Would not have gotten caught, but there was no attraction there.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I never cheated when I was married, looking back though I probably should have since I was cheated on eventually....Actually I did kiss a girl in Ocean City, on a vacation ,the first year I was with my eventual wife (who was just my GF at the time) does that count as cheating?

Thinking back it's funny how the slightest change in events can change ones life very drastically!

Now days, I don't see how I could ever be in one relationship for the rest of my life, I hope that changes and I hope my feelings change....I just don't see it happening and am fearful I will always be 'single and looking' for that next big thing (that ends within a couple fun times)

savage1

EOG Member

The answer is no.
Even though I gamble recreationally and can well afford to do it, cheating in my mind is sinful.
I have a wonderful and loving wife who is also an Evangelical Christian.
Sorry if I am the black sheep here, but by my way of thinking, cheating once you are married is repulsive.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I'm fortunate that my significant other and I have an open door policy.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

No way. I wouldn't cheat on my future significant other. And a response to Slim Shady's answer regarding Jessica Alba, hell yeah I would cheat with jessica Alba, but we are talking realistically correct? if she knocks on my door and begs me then I will reply to this thread with a different answer. But of the realistic opportunities I will meet in my life, I would never cheat on my other.

Timetopay

EOG Master

How could you all look your wife and kids in the eyes if you cheat on them?

To answer the question no...

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

No way. I wouldn't cheat on my future significant other. And a response to Slim Shady's answer regarding Jessica Alba, hell yeah I would cheat with jessica Alba, but we are talking realistically correct? if she knocks on my door and begs me then I will reply to this thread with a different answer. But of the realistic opportunities I will meet in my life, I would never cheat on my other.

So your answer is "Yes" in principal/theory.

I'm a big talker....but no.

Hache, do you know Tampa well? Was down there and I got dragged into some joint where the "help" practically molests you. I felt strange. Would rather have them in front of me, not on me.

No.

Oh no now see I think this is all dependent on who you are and where you are in your life. I am a very single woman and do not want to commit to one person because I like being able to have fun and play, but if once I settle down I will want to be totally loyal to my man. Now if he is up to letting me play a little with permission and him joining then I am game.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Oh no now see I think this is all dependent on who you are and where you are in your life. I am a very single woman and do not want to comment to one person because I like being able to have fun and play, but if once I settle down I will want to be totally loyal to my man. Now if he is up to letting me play a little with permission and him joining then I am game.

With a guy or a girl? :houra

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

I guess you are right. But my sig other knows that if jessica Alba offers me a chance I am saying yes. But I guess in principal you are right.

That is why in my first reply to this thread I said that most people would say "Yes" :)

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I actually would not. The question is not whether I would get away with it, but whether or not I could live with myself afterwards.

Now, if someone like Heather Locklear came up to me (I have a better chance of winning Powerball) my answer may be different.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

I actually would not. The question is not whether I would get away with it, but whether or not I could live with myself afterwards.

Now, if someone like Heather Locklear came up to me (I have a better chance of winning Powerball) my answer may be different.

Like ShavenCoinpurse....your answer is "Yes" in principal/theory.

Blondie

EOG Master

Are you offering?

I'd have to see a picture first of what you and your GF looked like :p

I believe I am the only one on here that has met her and she is absolutely stunning. (the football team in high school thought so too :LMAO )

I believe I am the only one on here that has met her and she is absolutely stunning. (the football team in high school thought so too :LMAO )

Yeah they all thought that. I just hope I can remember all their names for the reunion.

Blondie

EOG Master

That is another five years away babe. You will have to come up early and review the yearbooks :LMAO

That is another five years away babe. You will have to come up early and review the yearbooks :LMAO

I can do that! I may even be able to get to see a few and remember them in person. Oh yeah I could use some of that right now I am a little deprived.

Blondie

EOG Master

Then post a picture.

I will look around and see if I have an "interesting" one of her. :LMAO

They would be a lot more fun than anything she has I would bet money on that :houra