Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
So about 6% of the United States population watched the political lynching.

What a smashing success for the libtards while the people watching can't afford gas or groceries. LMAO.
Comrade Merlin said Comrade Carlson would get triple the ratings of the hearing, he was wrong as usual, of course you're a dumb fucking mutt so I don't expect you to understand

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Comrade Merlin said Comrade Carlson would get triple the ratings of the hearing, he was wrong as usual, of course you're a dumb fucking mutt so I don't expect you to understand

Nobody cares, shitstain.

6% of the United States population tuned in.

LMAO.

You retards have ZERO chance in November. Because you're a lot dumber than people like me.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine gloating over 6% of the population tuning in for what you claim is "the biggest threat to democracy" ever.

LMAO.

Takes the mind of a reptile.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
chris hayes had a breakdown os what fox progandan network did....they had it on in a small box on the screen .....whenever violence was shown in a video they would cut away to a wide shot or something else so fox viewers would be unable to see the violence......dont want to let the low-info simpletons who watch fox actually see whats going on

This moron is talking about Chris Hayes and then claiming that others watch propaganda. LMAO.

You seriously can't make up this level of retardation.

kane

EOG master
Nobody cares, shitstain.
You obviously care since you responded, and I'll post it again, Comrade Merlin said Comrade Carlson would get triple the ratings, he didn't, in fact his show wasn't anywhere close to tripling the ratings, therefore Comrade Merlin was wrong, therefore you're still a dumb fucking mutt

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You obviously care since you responded, and I'll post it again, Comrade Merlin said Comrade Carlson would get triple the ratings, he didn't, in fact his show wasn't anywhere close to tripling the ratings, therefore Comrade Merlin was wrong, therefore you're still a dumb fucking mutt

Cool story. You voted for a piece of shit that has fucked up the economy beyond recognition.

Looks like merlin is a lot more intelligent than you.

kane

EOG master
Imagine gloating over 6% of the population tuning in f
I'm not gloating about the 20 Million people who tuned in, I'm just pointing out the fact that Comrade Merlin thought Comrade Carlson would triple the ratings of the hearing, as usual he was wrong, as usual you're a dumb fucking mutt

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm not gloating about the 20 Million people who tuned in, I'm just pointing out the fact that Comrade Merlin thought Comrade Carlson would triple the ratings of the hearing, as usual he was wrong, as usual you're a dumb fucking mutt

I also did not vote for the piece of shit in office that has fucked up the economy beyond recognition.

Merlin and myself have been far more correct in our predictions of this failure of an administration than you ever were.

The funny thing about stupid people like you is you're too stupid to know how stupid you really are.

kane

EOG master
Looks like merlin is a lot more intelligent than you.
Maybe he is, but that still doesn't change the fact that he was wrong about Comrade Carlson's ratings compared to the hearing, he said his show would triple the ratings of the hearing, it didn't even come close, so he was wrong, and you're still a dumb fucking mutt

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Maybe he is, but that still doesn't change the fact that he was wrong about Comrade Carlson's ratings compared to the hearing, he said his show would triple the ratings of the hearing, it didn't even come close, so he was wrong, and you're still a dumb fucking mutt

Cool story, commie.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I agree, anytime I can prove Comrade Merlin is wrong is always a cool thing, you dumb fucking mutt

Of course. It allows you to deflect from the fact that you voted for this corrupt shitshow of an administration that has done nothing but destroy this country.

It's how stupid people like you stay stupid and keep making the exact same mistake over and over again.

mr merlin

EOG Master
That isn't the point, you said he would get triple the ratings compared to the hearings, clearly he didn't, so you were wrong
I was speculating, so I was way off, not the end of the world, just like it's not the end of the world if Marjorie talyor green doesn't talk like william shakespear.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I was speculating, so I was way off, not the end of the world, just like it's not the end of the world if Marjorie talyor green doesn't talk like william shakespear.

The difference between kane and merlin - merlin can admit when he was wrong.

kane is too insecure to ever admit that he was. So he remains ignorant for eternity.

kane needs to be part of the group since he can't think for himself. Doesn't matter if the policies that he supports destroy the country. He just wants the "other side" to be wrong in some meaningless conversation.

kane

EOG master
kane is too insecure to admit that he was
Okay I'll admit I was wrong, when you first started posting here I thought you were an intelligent person who thinks for himself, I'll admit I was clearly wrong since you're actually a dumb fucking mutt who allows the alt right media to do his thinking for him, see I can admit when I'm wrong

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Okay I'll admit I was wrong, when you first started posting here I thought you were an intelligent person who thinks for himself, I'll admit I was clearly wrong since you're actually a dumb fucking mutt who allows the alt right media to do his thinking for him, see I can admit when I'm wrong

Yeah. You liked me because I agreed with you on some things then. The Democrats drifted further and further left leaving people like me who can think for themselves to bail on them.

But since you're a brainwashed retard that can only follow, your values changed and you became what you were told to become - a despicable, brainwashed shitstain.

Thus, you can no longer tolerate people like me. Not because I changed but because brainwashing changed you into an intolerant, commie piece of shit.

boston massacre

EOG Master
chris hayes had a breakdown os what fox progandan network did....they had it on in a small box on the screen .....whenever violence was shown in a video they would cut away to a wide shot or something else so fox viewers would be unable to see the violence......dont want to let the low-info simpletons who watch fox actually see whats going on

And The Scam Artist Broadcasters, Who Have Liberal Flakes Like You Always Hoodwinked, Think The Coin Has Only One Side.

Con Artists Running The Show, Broadcasted Clips and Pieces.

Any Testimony That Proved The Hearing Was A Con Job, Was Left Out.

But Those Are The Affects Of The Disease Called LIBERALISM.

1 Of Many Facts That Were Left Out.

Trump Pentagon first offered National Guard to Capitol four days before Jan. 6 riots, memo shows​

There Are 5 Witnesses To This.

Testimony From Many Witnesses Excluded.

Steve Miller

Peter Navarro

Kash Patel

And Many More.

Keep Eating The Cheese, Muffy.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Just your daily dose of crazy from the right.

Muffy.

Lets Hear About This.

U.S. judge blocks Biden administration policy narrowing immigration enforcement​

A U.S. federal judge on Friday threw out a Biden administration directive narrowing who can be targeted by immigration agents for arrest and deportation, siding with officials in Texas and Louisiana challenging the policy in court.

1655058431665.png

Bushay

NHL Expert
are you telling me the guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated contributors to his fake charity also cheated donors to his bogus election fund? get the fuck out of here

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
are you telling me the guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated contributors to his fake charity also cheated donors to his bogus election fund? get the fuck out of here

Hey, dipshit. Donald Trump hasn't been President for 1.5 years.

Might be time to get over it.

kane

EOG master
The con and grift never ends, fortunately for trump his sheep are dumb and ignorant enough to keep giving him money, bunch of fucking morons