Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
You posted a story saying she grew up poor in the Bronx. She grew up in a rich neighborhood, she went to an elite high school and then BC. You are now known as Past posting Fake News Kane.

She grew up in the Bronx until age 5, when her family moved to Yorktown Heights

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
What do you dislike about her more guys?
That shes pro enviroment and really into fighting for clean water emissions at all costs or screamed at Congress for the biggest bailout in history of big corporations while only 2% went to people or that shes Puerto rican?

Shut up kane. You've posted all fake news today. Drnk doesn't try to post fake news, he just reads too much of it and thinks it's true. kane just lies.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Well, I guess you'll be putting me on ignore then. There's no way I can articulate things the way Drink can, so I won't even try, I'll just simply state that whether or not you agree with her politics, AOC is a great American success story, and I'll leave it at that

You're a Globalist SNOW FLAKE Anyways.

What do you dislike about her more guys?
That shes pro enviroment and really into fighting for clean water emissions at all costs or screamed at Congress for the biggest bailout in history of big corporations while only 2% went to people or that shes Puerto rican?
That she lies, wants a 70% income tax rate, thinks everything should be free, doesn't want anyone working now and wants to abolish ICE.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Let's face it. You hate her because shes a woman, who's a minority and that angers your president so you have to agree.

She is supposed to stay in the sound view projects working 2 minimum wage jobs and being a servant to make white America more relaxed. If she has kids and cant make bills then she needs government aid she's everything that is wrong with this country.

How dare she get educated, excel at every step of the way! What's next she's going to fight for poor people and be a voice of Puerto ricans?! Omg she is beyond evil. Lock her up!

Here's a Guy that Looks to improve Everything, Except the United States of America

kane

EOG master
"AOC's father died of lung cancer when he was 48. Her Puerto Rican mother cleaned houses to support her two kids, but the money wasn't enough, and she had to fight off foreclosure. After AOC graduated from college she wanted to help, so she moved home to the Bronx and supplemented her non profit jobs by mixing drinks at night."

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Abolish ICE.

She's the FVCKIN SCUM OF THE EARTH.
Well dont get lazy on us go storm the capitol
"AOC's father died of lung cancer when he was 48. Her Puerto Rican mother cleaned houses to support her two kids, but the money wasn't enough, and she had to fight off foreclosure. After AOC graduated from college she wanted to help, so she moved home to the Bronx and supplemented her non profit jobs by mixing drinks at night."

What a lazy bitch. Dime a dozen.

In 2016, when Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, Alphabet employees donated more than $5.8 million to Democratic candidates and causes, while only $403,042 was contributed to Republicans. Ninety-four percent of Alphabet contributions in that year went to Democrats.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7595261, member: 56"]Google is fake news. Search google and see who they donate too.[/QUOTE]

Fake News

boston massacre

EOG Master
I love how you think globalist is a put down. Cracks me up everytime. You stay in that bubble and stay convinced not learning from other countries while we fall behind at every turn.

Listen to this Guy.

Learn from other Countries !

How much American Cash do we Spread around the World ?

Nobody's ever sent us a Fvckin Quarter

This Guy's a True LIBERAL GLOBALIST.

Drnk - check a few sources outside of these: kane lies but I know you aren't purposely posting the fake news.

CNN
NYT
WP
AOL/Huff
Yahoo
MSNBC

kane

EOG master
Drnk - check a few sources outside of these: kane lies but I know you aren't purposely posting the fake news.

CNN
NYT
WP
AOL/Huff
Yahoo
MSNBC

Yeah Drink, go check with sources like Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, ZeroHedge, Drudge, Fox news, and whatever else right wing bullshit sites Raiders endorses