You heard it here first: Oregon over Okie State...

Sorry Travis but Oregon matches up very well against Okie State and I see the Ducks winning by at least a TD...:houra

I believe the wrong team is currently favored...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted
Re: You heard it here first: Oregon over Okie State...

Played this at 3 yesterday...like to see you on the same side...good luck

Sorry Travis but Oregon matches up very well against Okie State and I see the Ducks winning by at least a TD...:houra

I believe the wrong team is currently favored...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

I've noticed from the past when Shrink doesn't bring hype to his picks like this one............these are the real winners.

On the other hand when the huge hype comes out those are the losers. I believe it may be done intentionally to sway the bettors to the other side. He has his reasons.........just my opinion.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

You didn't hear it here 1st...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1825629 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Wilson<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1825629", true); </SCRIPT>
3/20/08 - 12/13/08

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1825629 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: College Bowl lines 12/28 through 1/3
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>No Illinois
NC State
Nevada
Oregon
Houston
Iowa
Georgia (best bet)
Cincy
Mississippi
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

you guys are beyond good..game a pick em now at pinny..

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Hope Shrink isn't manipulating again, so he can move on Ok St. big.

karamazov

EOG Veteran

Big money has been coming in on Oregon since the line came out. There is no way Shrink is manipulating the line. He might be following but not manipulating.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Better coached team with time to prepare. Good luck! Belloti is damn good!

i personally really liked ok st from the get go and thought it was one of the best plays on the board for the bowl games...guess well find out come 11 o'clock in my region

Heim

EOG Master

Ken finally got his market manipulation. BW and friends all over the +3.5 and +3s.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Good gravy I hope this game goes under:+whipping

Got 77, 76.5 and 76......i need to win one of these bigguns.

NascarWinners

EOG Veteran

Loaded up on Oregon +2

Good Luck to Us
NASCARWINNERS

Also
GO
COLTS COLTS COLTS

tripp

EOG Master

actually i've been hearing oregon from everybody i know, and almost everybody on here that's talked about the game, so not the 1st one here to mention the ducks at all..

ok st is a better team and should win. not sure i'll be on the game or not, but i feel ok st could win this game big. oregon does have the coaching edge though and that worries me and is the main reason i haven't hit ok st yet.

bol

Apple

Banned

I like oregon quite a bit myself. They were a new team at the later part of the season. I have a sweet ml parlay ending to them. I say screw the points and take the ml. Gl

I like oregon quite a bit myself. They were a new team at the later part of the season. I have a sweet ml parlay ending to them. I say screw the points and take the ml. Gl

no points anymore! but yeah i hardly ever take a +1 to +3 but the ML instead

mofome

Banned

Big money has been coming in on Oregon since the line came out. There is no way Shrink is manipulating the line. He might be following but not manipulating.

He knew it would move dramatically.