Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck this shit. Enough noncents. Big weekend. Starts with Lambs and under. Then I want Holland, Croatia, England and Portugal. Then a bunch of entertainment teams but Giants most important. I want to cee was the dirty banker at Fagduel offers for a cash me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just think about this kane. When cumshot Comey had that first meeting with Trump, he told them about pee pee tape and said it was Russians. We now know it was the Hillary campaign and FBI. So I am under no requirement to believe the email hacking was Russians. I think they were more FBI bad actor contractors.
Another thing, kane, and we may agree this time. Why did Barr assign Durham led alone make him special to get 1 process guilty please and 2 embarrassing not guilty process? No conflict since only went after minor bad actors ouside government with the exception of the slap on the wrist of Clinsemith. DOJ could have handled it. If this was enough to trigger a special then there should be a half dozen on Biden and Grouchy.

So what's up with that? Durham is pulling a JK. Both collecting paychecks while doing shit. JK is hopeless. Durham, maybe we get a final report. He appears to be done without ever starting.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Everyone on the right, left, middle, sideways knew Sussman would walk. Nobody thought there was a chance he didn't walk. Still went through with the trial. Daychenko, I suppose there was a chance but after Durham heself presented the case then there was no chance. Was a diluted version of Sussman. The Last Refuge was right early and late. Barr the bondo. Durham the paint. What are you, Donald? You have information you could have used but never did. Specifically, Mueller. If that wasn't an interview for the FBI gig, he committed perjury yet you go after him because of a golf club dispute. I think you were in on it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Where this Twitter spying and lying has the potential to go nuclear is with the plandemic and vaccines. Combine lab created, covered up, lockdowns, vaccines, mandates and the cream dela cream: vaccine epic failure mass deaths. That is mass deaths in the front, mass deaths at the end and Twitter proving the conspiracy tying it all together.

Yes. Nuclear.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You don't need the rigged election but that is in their two along with other scandals like Hunter Biden. Ka boom shaka laka shaka.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Woodrow and Dell Dude are right, there will no doubt, no denying because it will be quantity and quality and you can't cover that up or gaslight it away. Unless. Unless. Another killer virus is released and they blames it on that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Enough unexplained deaths and other health problems already have occurred to alter my belief.

When it goes past the point of no return, 2 or 3 CNN personalities will drop and extrapolate that over the entire Poppy Harlow. Past fuck you level to horrific. May not get far. That is the worse and worse. Or the be best given my CNN scenario.

Nobody knows because nobody knows. They used the entire planet of human beings in a blind clinical trial.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If cash me is more than I would win Michigan and Portugal and Giants odds are high enough to bet them straight and get as much as I would get if all 3 win, I'm going. Portugal tomorrow prolly does it.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
We are less than 2 years into this. Vaccines typically take 10-15 years before fully vetted. That it is unraveling this quickly portends bad things man, bad things. Bad. Things. I have no idea what happens when the damn breaks. Only precedent is the Holocaust. That's right, kane. I went there. By the #'s alone, it is comparable. Will actually easily beat Hitler. Can make the case it already has. And it's basically every VIP person and institution. No need to list. Pretty much everybody (including Trump) and everything save for a few heroes.

You went full-tilt, above and beyond, Railbird, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson all wrapped into one mode with this one.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kiss my ass. I knew it was too good to be Truth Social. This wasn't a $1 rooster. It was $5. Unless cash me is 4 dimes, no deal.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Who Is Purposely Sabotaging Power Plants All Over America?
December 8, 2022 by Michael

Someone has been attacking power plants all over the country, and federal authorities are trying to determine who it is. In recent days, we have seen significant sabotage on both the east and west coasts, and so it can’t just be one individual that is responsible. During the first eight months of this year, there were a total of 106 attacks on the electrical grid in the United States, and that represents the highest number ever recorded in a single year. Hopefully authorities will be able to get to the bottom of this mystery, because winter will soon officially begin. If power goes out in your neck of the woods for an extended period of time during the months ahead, what will you do?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So who is to blame?

Well, these days authorities seem to have a rule for this sort of thing. When in doubt, blame the right-wing people. Apparently a drag show was going on at the same time that the attacks on the substations happened, and so investigators are now focusing on that angle…

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What in the fuck kind of pretend law enforcement agency is the FBI. They do nothing but target political enemies. Nobody arrested development but jump to blame MAGA because of a twanny show near the latest attack. Fuck you, Wray. Do your job. You are JK with a badge and security clearance.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Evidence free, Jake Tapper. Evidence free. Yes, kane. I am going conspiracy cat. I think it is the the FBI. That is my official play.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mind you, kane. This is not just David Moore county in North Carolina. This has been an ongoing, sustained series of Samantha Power attacks. No arrested developments any of them. And they are blaming MAGA because 1 attack was near the same time and place as a twanny dwag show. Yes, I am calling FBI false flag. Taunt away.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So I get screwed on illegal buzzer beater Ohio State. Win Bakers miracle. Win Croatia advance but lose reg. Lose Holland.

Croatia advance was pawlays. Holland killed that. Holland 3rd lost of rooster so that is dead.

In other words, everything dead. And I lose my have it at boys World Coup final. I won't be able to take my teeth off MyPillow until Ronaldo or his replacement lifts the trophy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I can think of some stable genius rooster to use with $800 cash me offer, I'll take it. I can't. It will surely go above $1000 if they win tomorrow. If Giants win, another increase. If Giants lose, a big drop.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When it goes past the point of no return, 2 or 3 CNN personalities will drop and extrapolate that over the entire Poppy Harlow. Past fuck you level to horrific. May not get far. That is the worse and worse. Or the be best given my CNN scenario.

Nobody knows because nobody knows. They used the entire planet of human beings in a blind clinical trial.

Bump.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want those young enough to remember Hank Gathers. Dropped dead during a game. It was shocking because it was rare. This kind of thing didn't happen. We later found out he had an irregular heartbeat before and was cleared to play in error. But still shocking. Now it is becoming routine. My man Mike Hart almost dropped dead on the sidelines this year 16 years removed from his last game at Meechigan.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think dinky would be alive and hate tweeting Elon Musk tonight had he not taking the vaccine. He was unfit his entire adult life and healthy as an Ox.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hold all Suddenly tickets! Inquiry light flashing!

While covering Argentina’s quarterfinal win over the Netherlands on Friday, Wahl, who had run his own Substack after working for Sports Illustrated, collapsed at Lusail Iconic Stadium and was rushed to a nearby hospital. It’s unclear whether he died at the hospital or in transport.

His brother, Eric, believes foul play from the Qatari government may have been involved.

“My name is Eric Wahl. I live in Seattle, Washington. I am Grant Wahl’s brother. I’m gay,” he said in a video posted to his Instagram account. “I’m the reason he wore the rainbow shirt to the World Cup. My brother was healthy. He told me he received death threats. I do not believe my brother just died. I believe he was killed. And I just beg for any help