Why not give Rackers a chance to tie the FG record the last play of the game?

briguy

EOG Enthusiast
Didn't the guy for Dallas get the record of 7 FG's a few years ago on MNF when Reggie White threw a hissy fit?

I don't understand why Rackers didn't get a chance. I heard that total points also count as a potential tiebreaker for the playoffs. The 49ers were calling time-outs so they couldn't real complain about sportsmanship.

:+clueless

briguy said:
Didn't the guy for Dallas get the record of 7 FG's a few years ago on MNF when Reggie White threw a hissy fit?

I don't understand why Rackers didn't get a chance. I heard that total points also count as a potential tiebreaker for the playoffs. The 49ers were calling time-outs so they couldn't real complain about sportsmanship.

:+clueless

I FUCKING HEAR THAT BUDDY

FUCKING COCKSUCKERS

lost my over by that non field goal

Glaken said:
No need for the points and respect for the tradition. Sorry about your over BP

not as sorry as I am gonna be when I am eating Hamburger Helper for the next 3 months because of it

BettingProphets said:
not as sorry as I am gonna be when I am eating Hamburger Helper for the next 3 months because of it

If its that bad I can send you a c-note bro..:+thumbs-2

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
lost my over by that non field goal

that was the total on the 2nd half, correct not the game ??

i played over 41.5 and 42 for the game (early in the week at skybook and betjamaica)

bunyon

EOG Enthusiast
Neil Rackers must be on friggin steroids. I remember a couple of years ago when he played for the Bengals. Not only could he not kick a field goal to save his ass, but he couldn't kick the ball thru the endzone with Hurricane Rita at his back.

BTW, I had under 21 in the 2nd half. Glad they didn't kick.:+excited-