Why does Disney owned ABC/ESPN waste three hrs of prime block SUNDAY programming

Showing us an event where every man, woman, and child alive who cares, already knows who the winner is/was:LMAO

Before the WEBZ, it worked. You basically had to watch the tape delay to know what the outcome was. I also understand it's the down time of year for sports and the options are limited. Its fucking stupid. Put on a fucking dog challenge. Id rather watch Rover chase a frisbee:shoot:

Show the British Open live you stupid fucks

Re: Why does Disney owned ABC/ESPN waste three hrs of prime block SUNDAY programming

Showing us an event where every man, woman, and child alive who cares, already knows who the winner is/was:LMAO

Before the WEBZ, it worked. You basically had to watch the tape delay to know what the outcome was. I also understand it's the down time of year for sports and the options are limited. Its fucking stupid. Put on a fucking dog challenge. Id rather watch Rover chase a frisbee:shoot:

Show the British Open live you stupid fucks

Umm..it...was being showed live.

what the fukk are you talking about?

SamDiamond

EOG Veteran
Re: Why does Disney owned ABC/ESPN waste three hrs of prime block SUNDAY programming

Bar, I watched it live on ESPN.

Apple

Banned

Barry is smoking a different batch of marijuana today..

It has him trppin

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Never ever change barry you silly lil nig nog