Why Are Women Nasty??

Asked a hot chick out today and she blew me off. She gave me a look like "You??, I do not think so."

Everywhere I go women just are flat out nasty to me whether in Deli, Burger King, Mr. Sub, Pizzerias and I am fairly nice.

I do not get out, why are women mad at the world??

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
They are mad because they aren't stars and they have to starve themselves to make them look like how they think men want them to look. Skip, if you had to only eat 900 calories a day you would be a bitch too.

JJ

everyone knows women are shallow fickle and go for ugly guys that have $$$$$$$$$$.. disagree"??? check out the hot babes dating the uglies
you got no cash tonight?

I was wearing a baseball cap, carpenter pants with no shirt on as it was mild here today. I sweat a lot so rarely wear a shirt .

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
AXEL:

What if you have a big pecker, can screw like a champ, and look like a movie star but you are a waiter? Would they rather have that guy or the ugly, fat, old, 2.5 inch pecker, multi millionare?

Hitman26 said:
AXEL:

What if you have a big pecker, can screw like a champ, and look like a movie star but you are a waiter? Would they rather have that guy or the ugly, fat, old, 2.5 inch pecker, multi millionare?

is that a joke. thats a no brainers, they dont care about that, they want a top lifestyle and do f1ck all
??????
look at the broads eyes......green backs.......:wow1

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
jjgold said:
Asked a hot chick out today and she blew me off. She gave me a look like "You??, I do not think so."

Everywhere I go women just are flat out nasty to me whether in Deli, Burger King, Mr. Sub, Pizzerias and I am fairly nice.

I do not get out, why are women mad at the world??

I have to agree with JJ here.....

I'm not bragging, but I'm a pretty good looking guy (Or so I have always been told lol) and have never had a problem attaining women.

However, I have always been humble and in turn have always despised girls/women who think they are "all that".

When I see one acting in that way, I simply don't give them the time of day and just don't even look or acknowledge them. I love to just give them that little bit of doubt and always hope it will make them wonder just a little "Hmmmm, I wonder why he didn't look at me"....... :D

waco

EOG Dedicated
That Was The Problem. You Were Sweating And She Could Smell You. She Probably Ran Like Hell. Smell Under Your Arm Pits And You Would Run Too. Take A Bath Before You Go Out

That's also true. If a 45 year old overweight woman with a tanktop on and soggy breasts with facial hair who smells like piss approached you how would you react?

JJ you should pimp a suit everyday.

A men is judged by what he wears. You dress like shit you will be considered a nobody. But if you see a guy with a suit who is well groomed you know that he is doing something right in his life.

jjgold said:
I was wearing a baseball cap, carpenter pants with no shirt on as it was mild here today. I sweat a lot so rarely wear a shirt .

maybe if your name was hillbilly jim you might have had a shot with her.

wantitall4moi I am a sharp looking man and should rarely be turned down.

Women I guess are frustrated so they are nasty