Who watched the WWE last night?

Re: Who watched the WWE last night?

I used to love the WWE wrestler the repo man he would beat up on wrestlers who did not pay their debts. There is a poster named Bowl on here who might want his number.

WWE wrestler the Repo Man

I used to love the WWE wrestler the repo man he would beat up on wrestlers who did not pay their debts. There is a poster named Bowl on here who might want his number.

WWE wrestler the Repo Man

Yeah, that was a good gimmick. And here's something most people don't know. Repo Man actually use to be Smash in the tag team Demolition!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Yeah, that was a good gimmick. And here's something most people don't know. Repo Man actually use to be Smash in the tag team Demolition!

No way! Thats crazy!

Hey remember this rivalry?

Red Rooster vs The Brooklyn Brawler :)

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Career Ending Match: Ultimate Warrior vs. “Macho Man” Randy Savage<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p> </O:p>
Prematch notes: Bobby Heenan catches Miss Elizabeth sitting ringside and figures she’s there to see Macho lose and rub it in. I wouldn’t put it past her. Also, the Ultimate Warrior doesn’t run down the aisle. This is to show the importance of this match. Big stall at the get-go. Lockup gives neither man an advantage. Shove by Warrior is followed with punches by Savage. Warrior hits a shouldertackle and Macho bails. Macho comes in the other side and tries to blindside the Warrior. Warrior comes back with a big clothesline. Sherri comes in to help but Warrior throws Savage into her. Macho comes back with a stiff kick when the Warrior puts his head down. Macho goes for a flying crossbody but the Warrior catches him. He sets Savage down and SLAPS him. Wow! Warrior thinks he’s all that and a bag of potato chips right now. Warrior whips Macho to the corner and does some mudhole stomping. Warrior whips Savage again but misses a big charge and falls to the floor. Sherri begins to punch the Warrior. She continues her attack until Warrior says “B*tch please!” and shoves her to the floor. Macho attacks Warrior from behind and drags him into the ring. Powerslam by Savage gets 2. Warrior gets a backslide for 2. Botched spot as Warrior kept running looking for the shouldertackle but Macho wouldn’t get up. As a result, Warrior just kinda flops to the mat while Macho tries to cover up and make it look like he shoved him down. Macho gets a 2 count for all that. Savage slaps on a chinlock so they can discuss the game plan again. Warrior gets up but a double clothesline spot puts them both down. Warrior gets Macho in a small package but Sherri has Hebner distracted. Ref bump after Macho knocks the Warrior into Hebner. Sherri comes in and accidentally nails Macho with her dreaded high heel. Macho comes back though with a powerslam. Savage goes up and hits his patented elbow five times, five times, five times, five times, five times. Macho covers but somehow Warrior kicks out at 2. Warrior grabs the ropes and starts quivering. Warrior does his 30-second squash set but Macho kicks out of THAT. Warrior then talks to the voices in his head and contemplates quitting. You s-s-sick FREAK! While he talks to his palm, Macho takes the opportunity to attack him. Macho drapes Warrior over the steel guardrail and goes up top for a double ax handle. Warrior nails him as he comes down though. Nice bump there by Savage as he went crashing into the guardrail. Warrior gives Macho three shouldertackles. Warrior then pins Savage with one foot and gets the victory. Postmatch: Sherri attacks Macho only for him to be saved by Elizabeth. Liz and Randy then reunite in an emotional moment. Crowd eats it up with a spoon.<O:p> </O:p>
<O:p></O:p><O:p></O:p>
BL: Great action and great drama in what was the best Warrior match I’ve ever seen. Kudos to Heenan and Monsoon for calling a great match and putting over its importance. Only minuses were the one botched spot and a bit too much involvement from Sherri during the match. ****

Alvan9

EOG Member

The old Survivor Series.

My favorite team: The Ultimate Team, (Ultimate Warrior, LOD, and somebody else I can't remember.)

How about that Royal Rumble where Ax was number 1 and Smash was number 2. Talk about creative writing. Classic.

Anybody remember Zeus? AKA Deebo from the movie Friday.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

What about Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Macho Man. They had a great feud and The Dragon was one of the best at the time. He went on to have good feuds with Flair and Sting.

And the best tag feud during those days has to be The Hart Foundation vs. The British Bulldogs. The Harts won their first tag straps after the Ref Danny Davis turned heel during the match and joined the Harts.

Ahh the good ole days.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Salo,

good stuff man.

Ricky vs Macho at Wrestlemania was classified as one of the best matches ever.

Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid :)

No way! Thats crazy!

Hey remember this rivalry?

Red Rooster vs The Brooklyn Brawler :)

Yeah, Terry Taylor's stint in the WWF was pretty lame. The guy had some great talent though. His early years in the mid-south area gave him some great potential. But he would always piss off bookers in both WWF and the NWA enough to never get a big push.

Career Ending Match: Ultimate Warrior vs. ?Macho Man? Randy Savage<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p> </O:p>
Prematch notes: Bobby Heenan catches Miss Elizabeth sitting ringside and figures she?s there to see Macho lose and rub it in. I wouldn?t put it past her. Also, the Ultimate Warrior doesn?t run down the aisle. This is to show the importance of this match. Big stall at the get-go. Lockup gives neither man an advantage. Shove by Warrior is followed with punches by Savage. Warrior hits a shouldertackle and Macho bails. Macho comes in the other side and tries to blindside the Warrior. Warrior comes back with a big clothesline. Sherri comes in to help but Warrior throws Savage into her. Macho comes back with a stiff kick when the Warrior puts his head down. Macho goes for a flying crossbody but the Warrior catches him. He sets Savage down and SLAPS him. Wow! Warrior thinks he?s all that and a bag of potato chips right now. Warrior whips Macho to the corner and does some mudhole stomping. Warrior whips Savage again but misses a big charge and falls to the floor. Sherri begins to punch the Warrior. She continues her attack until Warrior says ?B*tch please!? and shoves her to the floor. Macho attacks Warrior from behind and drags him into the ring. Powerslam by Savage gets 2. Warrior gets a backslide for 2. Botched spot as Warrior kept running looking for the shouldertackle but Macho wouldn?t get up. As a result, Warrior just kinda flops to the mat while Macho tries to cover up and make it look like he shoved him down. Macho gets a 2 count for all that. Savage slaps on a chinlock so they can discuss the game plan again. Warrior gets up but a double clothesline spot puts them both down. Warrior gets Macho in a small package but Sherri has Hebner distracted. Ref bump after Macho knocks the Warrior into Hebner. Sherri comes in and accidentally nails Macho with her dreaded high heel. Macho comes back though with a powerslam. Savage goes up and hits his patented elbow five times, five times, five times, five times, five times. Macho covers but somehow Warrior kicks out at 2. Warrior grabs the ropes and starts quivering. Warrior does his 30-second squash set but Macho kicks out of THAT. Warrior then talks to the voices in his head and contemplates quitting. You s-s-sick FREAK! While he talks to his palm, Macho takes the opportunity to attack him. Macho drapes Warrior over the steel guardrail and goes up top for a double ax handle. Warrior nails him as he comes down though. Nice bump there by Savage as he went crashing into the guardrail. Warrior gives Macho three shouldertackles. Warrior then pins Savage with one foot and gets the victory. Postmatch: Sherri attacks Macho only for him to be saved by Elizabeth. Liz and Randy then reunite in an emotional moment. Crowd eats it up with a spoon.<O:p> </O:p>
<O:p></O:p><O:p></O:p>
BL: Great action and great drama in what was the best Warrior match I?ve ever seen. Kudos to Heenan and Monsoon for calling a great match and putting over its importance. Only minuses were the one botched spot and a bit too much involvement from Sherri during the match. ****

That's how I remember that one. A great match but I still don't get why they had Warrior win so cleanly with just the foot covering Savage. Especially if Savage was to come back just 9 months later!

The old Survivor Series.

My favorite team: The Ultimate Team, (Ultimate Warrior, LOD, and somebody else I can't remember.)

How about that Royal Rumble where Ax was number 1 and Smash was number 2. Talk about creative writing. Classic.

Anybody remember Zeus? AKA Deebo from the movie Friday.

Yeah, there were some interesting Survivor Series teams over the years. Although the whole point of Survivor Series was just to compete with the NWA's Starrcade on Thanksgiving, it ended up evolving into a good pay per view for the WWF each year.

And I do remember when the Royal Rumble started with Axe and Smash against each other! I can see the point of that though. They wanted to emphasize it was every man for himself and it was neat that once Andre hit the ring third, then they turned their attack on him. Since then, the Royal Rumble got a lot better because they typically give the winner a championship match and it acts as a good push going into Wrestlemania.

Zeus?! Yeah, how could anyone forget him. A dud of a feud with Hogan. And what a lousy movie also.

What about Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Macho Man. They had a great feud and The Dragon was one of the best at the time. He went on to have good feuds with Flair and Sting.

And the best tag feud during those days has to be The Hart Foundation vs. The British Bulldogs. The Harts won their first tag straps after the Ref Danny Davis turned heel during the match and joined the Harts.

Ahh the good ole days.

Savage vs Steamboat from Wrestlemania 3 was the best match ever at that time. Two of the best in-ring workers ever. The feud between the two, the buildup with Savage jamming the bell in Steamboat's throad, the moves during the actual match - it just had everything. It's still a classic and raised the bar big time for the next couple of years for the Flair-Steamboat rivalry to renew.

Hart Foundation vs British Bulldogs was a great tag team rivalry. The Hart Foundation were so cool as bad guys that they had more fans rooting for them the Bulldogs!

Saw Tully Blanchard wrestle Dusty Rhodes a few months ago. Midnight Express vs. Rock & Roll Express was on the card. Kamala was there as well. Tully looks to be 60 or so. He looked all worn out signing autographs. I told my wife on the way in I was going to kick his ass for telling me to go fuck myself 25 years ago lol. But I felt sorry for him seeing him sitting there. I have to say though that we he got into his wrestling gear he was still in great shape. Dusty well, he doesn't look much different than he did 20 years ago. They really did put on a great show I have to say. Brought back a lot of memories from how wrestling used to be. Much different in front of 300 people at the Armory versus 20,000 at the Civic Center.

WWF didnt treat Steamboat well IMO.

The guy was one of the best workers they had. Eventually the problem was he kept wanting to take time off to be with his family. That was the main reason his IC title reign was so short. Having him job to the Honky Tonk Man was pretty lame though. But with Hogan's dominance of the world title, the IC Title almost always had to stay on a heel.

At least Vince's loss was the NWA's gain in the end - having Steamboat go back to the NWA and feud with Ric Flair made 1989 one of the best wrestling years ever.

Last I heard, Steamboat was back with the WWF in a behind the scenes role these days. I kept hoping that might mean another round of Steamboat-Flair in the future and that's what the WWF could really use right now!

Saw Tully Blanchard wrestle Dusty Rhodes a few months ago. Midnight Express vs. Rock & Roll Express was on the card. Kamala was there as well. Tully looks to be 60 or so. He looked all worn out signing autographs. I told my wife on the way in I was going to kick his ass for telling me to go fuck myself 25 years ago lol. But I felt sorry for him seeing him sitting there. I have to say though that we he got into his wrestling gear he was still in great shape. Dusty well, he doesn't look much different than he did 20 years ago. They really did put on a great show I have to say. Brought back a lot of memories from how wrestling used to be. Much different in front of 300 people at the Armory versus 20,000 at the Civic Center.

Tully Blanchard was one of the best in the NWA during his prime. And the Midnight Express were one of the best tag teams ever! Those were the kind of wrestlers that really gave people their money's worth.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

You see how Vince keeps bringing the old guys back. No matter how old they are the fans love them. Even the older active ones like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker still play major roles. This is because none of the new guys have the personality needed to carry the WWE. The last people to have "IT" were Stone Cold and The Rock. They tried to give WWE to Goldberg and Lesnar, 2 awesome athletes, but it never caught on. Now they are trying anything to spark rivalries up like they used to. John Cena is NOT the answer....Nor is Edge!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Reload,

Who would you say were some of the best technical wrestlers of all-time?

Savage?
Greg The Hammer?
Mr. Perfect?
Brett Hart?

You see how Vince keeps bringing the old guys back. No matter how old they are the fans love them. Even the older active ones like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker still play major roles. This is because none of the new guys have the personality needed to carry the WWE. The last people to have "IT" were Stone Cold and The Rock. They tried to give WWE to Goldberg and Lesnar, 2 awesome athletes, but it never caught on. Now they are trying anything to spark rivalries up like they used to. John Cena is NOT the answer....Nor is Edge!

This is true. Edge vs Cena went on way too long. I like Edge as a heel champ because the guy can work in the ring and he's good at making everyone hate him. But coming up with opponents who can work just as good with him in a match is tough. In the end, it's the nostalgia that sells. Hogan vs <whoever> still gets more interest than even the best of rivalries. Bringing DX back was kind of cool but even that's getting old now.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ANDRE!!

Career

Born to French parents of Bulgarian and Polish descent in a small farm near Ussy-sur-Marne, he left home in his adolescence to become a pro wrestler. He was billed at a height of 7 ft 4 in (224 cm) and sometimes 7 ft 5 in (226 cm) with a weight which ranged from 380 to 550 pounds. His correct height is contested, but he was legitimately measured at the age of twenty-four at 6 feet 9 ? inches tall (208 cm)<SUP class=reference id=_ref-2>[3]</SUP>. The great exaggeration of his height probably comes from the fact that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was the tallest renowned athlete in the world at the time at 7 ft 2 in (219 cm), and promoters wanted to bill Roussimoff as the biggest athlete in the world. Nevertheless, the sight of him alone was enough to draw huge crowds during a time when there were only a handful of wrestlers over 6 ft 6 in (198 cm); his condition which included symptoms such as enlarged hands and feet and exaggerated facial features (acromegaly) likely aided the visual perception of him appearing larger than he actually was. After touring the world with different promotions for many years (mostly in Montreal for ?douard Carpentier), he was signed by the then World Wide Wrestling Federation. On March 26, 1973, Roussimoff made his WWWF debut, defeating Buddy Wolfe in New York's Madison Square Garden. He also dabbled in acting in the 1970s and 1980s, playing a Sasquatch (aka "Bigfoot") on the 1970s television series The Six Million Dollar Man and the character Fezzik in The Princess Bride. By the time WWF chairman Vincent K. McMahon began to expand his promotion to the national level in the early 1980s, Roussimoff wrestled exclusively for the WWF in the USA, while still holding international engagements. he also had a son named Jeff
He was offered a professional American football contract with the Washington Redskins after a tryout in 1974 and seriously considered it before turning it down, reasoning that he could make far more money wrestling.
Roussimoff was one of the WWF's most beloved "babyfaces" throughout the 1970s and early '80s, the legend that for fourteen years had never lost by pinfall or submission in a WWF ring before being pinned by Hulk Hogan on March 29, 1987 at WrestleMania III. However Roussimoff had lost cleanly in matches outside of the parameters of the WWF; a pinfall loss in Mexico to El Canek in 1984 and in Japan a submission loss to Antonio Inoki in 1986, as well as a controversial no-contest finish against Akira Maeda, who used heel shoot-style tactics to dominate the match. He also went sixty-minute time limit draws with the two other major world champions of the day, Harley Race and Nick Bockwinkel.
Roussimoff had memorable clashes all over the world with a variety of tough, rugged opponents. Among his chief rivals in the ring: The Sheik (who gained a deathmatch win over the Frenchman in 1974 with the help of his fireball), Abdullah the Butcher, Stan Hansen, Ernie Ladd, and a young Hulk Hogan, who first met Roussimoff in 1978 during his rookie years in the deep South. Hogan and Andr? would go on to have one of the great WWF feuds of 1980, peaking in front of 36,295 fans at the Showdown at Shea event on August 9, 1980 in Flushing, New York's Shea Stadium.
One of Andr?'s most bitter feuds pitted him against the Mongolian terror Killer Khan, who was managed by Fred Blassie. According to the storyline, Khan had broken Andr?'s ankle during a match in Rochester, New York by leaping off the top rope and crashing down upon it with his knee-drop. (Actually, Andr? had broken his ankle getting out of bed.) After a stay at Beth-Israel Hospital in Boston, Roussimoff returned with payback on his mind. On November 14, 1981 at the Philadelphia Spectrum, Roussimoff exacted revenge by destroying Killer Khan in what was billed as a "Mongolian Stretcher Match," in which the loser must be taken to the dressing room on a stretcher.
Another memorable Roussimoff feud involved a man who considered himself to be "the true giant" of wrestling: the 6 ft 7 in, 364-pound Big John Studd. Throughout the early to mid-1980s, Roussimoff and Studd fought all over the world, battling to try and determine who the real giant of wrestling was. In December 1984, Studd took the feud to a new level, when he and partner Ken Patera knocked out Roussimoff during a televised tag team match and proceeded to cut off Roussimoff's famous long locks. Roussimoff had the last laugh at the first WrestleMania on March 31, 1985 at Madison Square Garden. Roussimoff conquered Studd in a $15,000 Body-slam Challenge. After slamming Studd, he attempted to give the $15,000 prize to the fans, before having the bag stolen from him by his future manager Bobby "The Brain" Heenan.
The following year, at WrestleMania 2 (April 7, 1986), Roussimoff continued to display his dominance by winning a twenty-man battle royal that featured top NFL stars and wrestlers. Roussimoff eliminated Bret Hart to win the contest.
Afterwards, Roussimoff continued his feud with Studd and King Kong Bundy. Roussimoff was suspended after a no-show; he returned under a mask as "The Giant Machine" part of a team with "Big Machine" (Robert Windham) and "Super Machine" (Bill Eadie). (The Machines gimmick was copied from New Japan Pro Wrestling character "Super Strong Machine," played by Japanese wrestler Junji Hirata.)[1] Soon afterwards, Giant Machine disappeared, and Roussimoff was reinstated, to the approval of Bobby "The Brain" Heenan.
Roussimoff was turned heel in 1987 so that he could face Hulk Hogan for the WWF Championship in the main event of WrestleMania III. In early 1987, Hogan was presented a trophy for being the WWF World Heavyweight Champion for three years. Roussimoff came out to congratulate him. Shortly afterwards, Roussimoff was presented a slightly smaller trophy for being "undefeated in the WWF for fifteen years." In actuality, Roussimoff had suffered a handful of countout and disqualification losses in the WWF but had never been pinned or forced to submit in a WWF ring. Hogan came out to congratulate Roussimoff and ended up being the focal point of the interview. A visibly annoyed Roussimoff walked out in the midst of Hogan's speech. Then, on an edition of "Piper's Pit," Hogan was confronted by Heenan. Heenan announced that his new protege was Roussimoff. Roussimoff then challenged Hogan to a title match at WrestleMania III, ripping the t-shirt and crucifix off of Hogan.
It was at WrestleMania III that the public first really saw the pain that Roussimoff was going through. By this stage his body was weighed in at about 525 pounds, and his bones and joints were finding it hard supporting such a huge weight. Hogan won the match after dropping Roussimoff with a bodyslam, followed by Hogan's running legdrop finisher. (Years later, Hogan stated that Roussimoff was so heavy, he felt more like 700 pounds.) Another famous tall tale about the match is that "no one knew" if Andr? would lose the match. While mostly false, WWE owner Vince McMahon has stated in the past that he believed if Hogan had either purposely or accidentally disrespected Andr? that night, there was no way Andr? would have allowed Hogan to win the match, no matter what had been agreed to. Aside from that possibility, Andr? had agreed to lose the match some time before, mostly for health reasons. Before being signed to the WWF, Roussimoff had wrestled in Japan. It was here that a doctor diagnosed Roussimoff with his condition and told him that those with the same problem were generally lucky to reach forty. Roussimoff never told his family of the diagnosis, and his closest friends believe that it was this motivation that led Roussimoff to live life to the fullest until he died.
The Hogan-Andr? face off at WrestleMania III was likely the most highly anticipated professional wrestling matchup in history ? the apex of wrestling's most recent golden era. The event, held at the Pontiac Silverdome, had millions watching on pay-per-view and established great permanent value in the WrestleMania franchise. 93,137 fans turned out as the WWF sold many standing room only tickets and added seats in the alleys to exceed the Silverdome's capacity of 80,331 <SUP class=noprint title="The text in the vicinity of this tag needs citation.">[citation needed]</SUP>. Hogan defeated Roussimoff in what some consider a passing of the torch from Roussimoff, wrestling's biggest star of the 1970s, to Hogan, wrestling's biggest star of the '80s. The feud between Roussimoff and Hogan simmered, even as Roussimoff's health declined.
Roussimoff won the WWF title from Hogan on February 5, 1988 in a match where appointed referee Dave Hebner was "detained backstage," and a replacement, his "evil" twin brother Earl, made a three count on Hogan while his shoulders were off of the mat. Roussimoff then "sold" the title (in the storyline Andre was denoted as a hired gun to win the title on Dibiase's behalf after he couldn't buy it off Hogan) to "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, and the title was vacated. This was shown on the WWF's NBC program The Main Event (usually seen Saturdays as Saturday Night's Main Event). Andr? famously mistakenly called the Federation's Championship the "WWF Tag Team Championship," perhaps foreshadowing his reign with Haku.
At WrestleMania IV, Roussimoff and Hulk Hogan fought to a double DQ in a WWF title tournament match (with the idea in the storyline saying that Andre was again working on Dibiase's behalf in giving Dibiase a clearer path in the tournament). Afterwards, Roussimoff and Hogan's feud died down after a brutal steel cage match held at WrestleFest on July 31, 1988 in Milwaukee. During this time, Andr? also became involved in a heated feud with "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.

Andr? Roussimoff in a police mugshot after being arrested for assaulting a cameraman

Andr?'s next major feud was vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts. In this storyline, it was said Andr? was deathly afraid of snakes, something Roberts exposed on Saturday Night's Main Event when he threw his snake, Damien, on the frightened Andr?; as a result, Andr? suffered a (kayfabe) mild heart attack and vowed revenge. During the next few weeks, Roberts frequently walked to ringside during Andr?'s matches, causing him to run from the ring in fright (since he knew what was inside the bag). Throughout their feud (which culminated at WrestleMania V), Roberts constantly used Damien to gain a psychological edge over the much larger and stronger Andr?.
Andr? won the World Tag Team Championship with his partner Haku from Demolition on December 13, 1989. Managed by Bobby Heenan, Andr? and Haku were known as The Colossal Connection. They lost their titles at WrestleMania VI back to Demolition on April 1, 1990. After the match a furious Heenan slapped Andre, and he responded by knocking Heenan out, much to the delight of the fans. Andre went into the match as a heel, and left as a face. After that he went back to Japan, this time for All Japan Pro Wrestling, where he briefly teamed with owner Giant Baba.
Andr? starred in several movies towards the end of his career, most notably as Fezzik in 1987's The Princess Bride. He had a cameo appearance in 1984's Conan the Destroyer as Dagoth, the resurrected horned giant beast, who is killed by Conan, the character portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger. In his final film, he appeared in something of a cameo role as a circus giant in the comedy Trading Mom, which was not released until the year after his death.
The disease that granted him his immense size also began to take its toll on his body. By the late 1980s, Andr? was in constant, near-crippling pain, and his heart struggled to pump blood throughout his massive body. When he was not in front of a camera, he was usually in a wheelchair.
He stopped competing entirely in the very early 1990s due to the increasing pain that his illness was causing him.
His last U.S television appearance was on WCW's "Clash of the Champions 20" special that aired on TBS on September 2, 1992. He did not compete, the appearance consisting solely of an interview.
[edit]
http://www.eog.com/forums/
Death

Andr? went back to France just after New Years 1993 for his father's funeral. Four weeks afterward, Andr? played cards with some of his old friends, then, at night, drove back to Paris to sleep in a hotel. On the morning of January 28, 1993, Andr?'s chauffeur found him dead in his hotel room. He had died in his sleep at the age of 46, and his death was attributed to congestive heart failure from a build-up of fluid in the body.
Andr? was cremated, and his ashes were spread over his ranch in Ellerbe, North Carolina.

Reload,

Who would you say were some of the best technical wrestlers of all-time?

Savage?
Greg The Hammer?
Mr. Perfect?
Brett Hart?

That's a good list there! Most people wouldn't put Savage in the list because he was more of a high-flyer. But still one of the best wrestlers ever for sure. Valetine, Hennig, and Hart absolutely belong in that list.

I would add Chris Benoit, Ted DiBiase, Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, Tully Blanchard, and Owen Hart to make a top 10.

Reload,

WWE needs another Bobby Heenan!

He was the best all-around non-wrestler in the WWE. Managing, announcing, interviews - anything. He especially made the WWE shows really good to watch. Even the most boring matches were good when Heenan was commentating. He came up with the most classic lines.

Keery Von Erich = Tragic

The whole Von Erich family just had an ongoing curse among all the brothers. Deaths, suicides, etc. All tragic.

I use to like watching reruns of the old World Class wrestling shows with the Von Erichs and all the feuds during that time.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

There were 6 Brothers. One died as a child and the other 4 as adults. Only Kevin remains.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

I met Kerry in late 88 and he was so messed up on Vicodin, that he could harldy talk. Very slow and slurred speech. He did have a fake foot which was caused by a motor cycle accident in 86. He was very nice though and I have a pic of him and I . Also a few pics with Lawler and me.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

That's a good list there! Most people wouldn't put Savage in the list because he was more of a high-flyer. But still one of the best wrestlers ever for sure. Valetine, Hennig, and Hart absolutely belong in that list.

I would add Chris Benoit, Ted DiBiase, Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, Tully Blanchard, and Owen Hart to make a top 10.

Would you add Angle to that list?

I think you have to add Angle to the list along with a couple of AWA guys ... Verne Gagne and Billy Robinson.

How about Dory Funk Sr, Jack Brisco, Harley Race, Eddie Graham, Bob Orton Sr and Jr, Bob Roop and probably a lot more I've forgotten about.

I met Kerry in late 88 and he was so messed up on Vicodin, that he could harldy talk. Very slow and slurred speech. He did have a fake foot which was caused by a motor cycle accident in 86. He was very nice though and I have a pic of him and I . Also a few pics with Lawler and me.

Yeah, the fake foot caused a few problems in his career. I remember one match in Madison Square Garden where it came out while it was outside the ring. He somehow hid it and took a countout loss which was not according to the match's plan.