Who Is Scarlett??

I notice this person has been posting and seems to know lots of posters or met up with them at parties, ect. What am I missing here?

Is this person a man or woman?? It is very hard keeping up with everyone.

Signed Confused

G.................. I do not believe it, no way. I bet it is some nut pretending to be her.

How would we know?? I mean soooo many times we have guys here posting as women. I think currently one woman posts here only.

G.................. do you have proof??

I have been tricked before where women said they loved me and everything and I would send them money and later I found out they were guys. I found out because we set up some meetings and the person never showed and then later I did some digging and I was sending money to guys in their 50's.

I was duped, you see they would send me photos and they were women and sounded convincing and would tell me I was cute and everything.

I guess I was vulnerable.

You see that is why I am skeptical on forums who is who.

JJ,
Give me a break, you know exactly who I am!! Don't play that I'm sooo confused game with me. nono

Believe when I tell you I will not take advantage of you, LOL!!!!

Scarlett

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Mrs SHRINKbrenner is all class and my friend.

I am glad to see her participate here like she has. kiss2

JJ in this instance I will give you MY WORD that Scarlett is SHRINK's wife and you can take that to the bank my man.

spinning

Scarlett?? I am puzzled right now. I swear I do not now who you are. I had a very rocky relationship at RX in the past and the owner there. His name was Kenny. I have apoligized for my bad behavior as I take gambling loses out on people and that is not good. I have since got help for that bad behavior.

Now I never saw you at RX, you must be Sick Gambler. I only know two women on sports forums that are in fact women and they are Minnow and Clevfan.

Please JJ don't get vulnerable again. Scarlett or what ever your name is I hope we can sort this out.

JJ,

No need to apologize! Now you know , everything is fine. You just keep making those appointments with your doctor and everything will be peachy.cheers

Scarlett

*VENUS* said:
Nice avatar, Scarlett. Glad to know I?m not the only girl here!

Venus I have two avatars for you but I can't upload right now becuz the techies are working on something...I will email them to you and you choose.

Glaken

*VENUS*

EOG Member
jjgold said:
Raiders so Scarlett is a woman??

Wow!!!

I think I saw her pic... a classy lady sitting right next to Shrink on a mybookie party, can?t recall dog1 , picture posted at gambling 911 long time ago

I met her at the last RX party. She was the first person that I ran into followed by Shrink and Bucs. Scarlett's all class but I couldn't figure out what she was doing with Shrink:confused: