Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

if gamer wins because of a rain out in chicago that will be the most ridiculous BS win i have ever seen. Harden could throw the ball underhand vs Pitt and score 20+.

would also make me the lucky guy that gets to go vs a Harden 2 step

biggamer3

EOG Master

Garza should be -24 points today

RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT
RAINOUT

Lets go, one time let me get a break

rjt721

EOG Master

I'm in favor of a rainout. Ohlendorf would probably get crushed anyway, but don't want to take the chance. Plus YOYO complaining about bad luck for the next 3 pages would be entertaining.

biggamer3

EOG Master

4th inning in the first 5 that Garza has allowed two runners on with less then an out

sheesh if they dont get a run then Mo should get the Breaksman of the Year award

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA Garza walks Overbay to load bases with no outs but the Ump somehow called it strike 3 :doh1

Mo can never complain again, the Tampa announcers were saying what a huge break that call was

rjt721

EOG Master

If VD's pitching blows, how would you describe Tripp's?

take away the top 2 and he is going to go -60 or so. Hope Pujols can make that up. :LMAO
Earlier in the season tripp had the worst offense I've ever seen. Now he has the worst pitching staff ever assembled. But he's 11-7 because that division stinks.

tripp and YOYOMAMA co-breaksman of the year.

HAHA Garza walks Overbay to load bases with no outs but the Ump somehow called it strike 3 :doh1

Mo can never complain again, the Tampa announcers were saying what a huge break that call was

Funny, in another thread, Mo is talking about how they are squeezing Garza against Overbay. Same at bat.

Funny how people see what they want to see.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

so chute wins again.

pretty crappy when guy with best record isnt even part of the league.

he should be banned from playoffs :)

tripp

EOG Master

take away the top 2 and he is going to go -60 or so. Hope Pujols can make that up. :LMAO
Johan with a sweet matchup = 1 pt more than Luke French with 2 tough matchups and no W's, and less points than Cy Gorz when gorz had a -12. stud.

is Johan even in the top 20 this year? Plenty pitchers I would take over him. I would take Cain over him to be honest.

Johan with a sweet matchup = 1 pt more than Luke French with 2 tough matchups and no W's, and less points than Cy Gorz when gorz had a -12. stud.

is Johan even in the top 20 this year? Plenty pitchers I would take over him. I would take Cain over him to be honest.

are you really trying to argue a two start pitcher that scored 1 point less than a one start pitcher is a good thing? Not even sure what your second arguement is but Im sure its laughable too.

and yes, Cain is having a better year points wise, but both are in the top 15, 12 and 13 to be exact. Your -60 pitchers do not show up on the chart.

tripp

EOG Master

so you're saying a 2 step guy like French SHOULD score as much as Johan with 1 sweet matchup??? French pitched against the best team in baseball, and against a team with a solid lineup top to bottom. Johan pitched vs a team with 1 good hitter and was average in that start.

You talk as though trading by far the best hitter in baseball for a very good but not elite pitcher should be an easy choice.

Gamer got Carlos Lee, and Yovani Gallardo for Pujols and YOU said that was a bad deal for gamer. Lee is a top 10 OF and Gallardo is just as good as Johan for this season, and will maybe even outscore Johan.

Would leave to hear your argument for that. :pop:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer gets a break with the Cubs getting PPD but Joba shits the bed against the Mariners.

Good thing gamer started Cueto over Doc Gallardo. :doh1

tripp

EOG Master

de la rosa just has to be good and get the win. down 21 right now, so if he gets the win and maybe 5-6 more pts this start vd can have it down to a 5-6 pt lead and viejo has McCann, Howard and Ibanez playing at 8. going to be tight.

Really though even a couple pts lead by viejo isn't safe with the guys he has going tonight. Howard/Ibanez could easily K 3-4 times combined vs Vazquez but each can always hit a HR

mofome

Banned

can never complain again? yeah, i lost a harden start vs olhen. you got every possible break

mofome

Banned

gamer gets a break with the Cubs getting PPD but Joba shits the bed against the Mariners.

gamer had all the breaks he could get and still loses to yoyoma.

did he really start Cueto over his favorite pitcher in bases? This may go down as the biggest managing blunder of the year. Not only the difference between winning and losing for the week, but could actually cost him a spot in the playoffs.

I remember MC cost himself one week with a similar decision. But dont think he sat his best pitcher....

tripp

EOG Master

Yes, I see Harden won't be a 2 step vs me even with getting pushed back today. Thank god, didn't need a talent like him pitching twice, with one being vs SD. Still just a 1 step vs LAD.

tripp

EOG Master

would gamer have even won if he started gal?
yeah but barely. you're up by 31 and the difference between Cueto/Gallardo is 32.33.

I honestly don't see startin cueto as THAT bad of a move. I wouldn't of benched a stud like Gallardo, but he was a 1 step vs Wandy and he just pitched a neg the week before in the same situation, and Cueto had 2 starts with one being at home vs Washington.

tripp

EOG Master

viejo just needs 2 pts out of Howard/Ibanez/McCann tonight assuming Colorado holds on. :pop:

mofome

Banned

Yes, I see Harden won't be a 2 step vs me even with getting pushed back today. Thank god, didn't need a talent like him pitching twice, with one being vs SD. Still just a 1 step vs LAD.

lmfao more great luck.

what the fuck. no one is even remotely close to as cursed as I am in everything gambling/money related.

why the fuck wouldnt harden get 2.

mofome

Banned

yeah but barely. you're up by 31 and the difference between Cueto/Gallardo is 32.33.

I honestly don't see startin cueto as THAT bad of a move. I wouldn't of benched a stud like Gallardo, but he was a 1 step vs Wandy and he just pitched a neg the week before in the same situation, and Cueto had 2 starts with one being at home vs Washington.

yeah but you cant just take out cueto. then i can take out anderson and put in ervin and i win by 100? he didnt even consider not starting cueto. he traded to get him.

mofome

Banned

man i should have started kaz and johan instead of garz and anderson. i make those bad calls and lose an easy start for harden home vs pitt. but i still whoop gamer just like i did ttp.

that division is weak.

rjt721

EOG Master

It's pretty bad, especially considering how gamer's talked about how great Gallardo is all season and the fact Cueto has a 10.63 ERA over his last 8 starts.

rjt721

EOG Master

I'm starting Chris Coghlan, Julio Borbon, Eugenio Velez and Will Venable next week. Who wants some? oij213490

J

joeybagadonuts

Nice loss for me to RJ. Onlendork loses a start vs Chicago that would have given me the chance to win.

Congrats, RJ. :cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

We're pretty much tied if you get a save from Bell, although I still have my 3 Philly bats in the late game.

mofome

Banned

joey! i was screwed out of 8K by dotel/jenks, maybe i can just borrow from you bud and act like i won?