Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Atleast viejo donating 200 to MC goes to china fund.

What a swell guy
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

Promising Rookie who has looked good this year, how about we bump him from rotation for a 60 year old bum who cant go more then 5 innings?!

WTF are the Phils thinking bringing back pedro?

Happ's rotation spot in jeopardy?

J.A. Happ, SP PHI
News: From The Sports Xchange: Pedro Martinez is inching closer to being ready to join the Phillies (he will make perhaps his final minor league start Wednesday night at Double-A Reading). That means a member of the rotation, quite possibly NL Rookie of the Year candidate J.A. Happ, might be headed to the bullpen. Martinez had a mission during his bullpen session Sunday in Lakewood, N.J. He wanted to improve his mechanics from the stretch, something that gave him trouble Friday night in a start for Triple-A Lehigh Valley. Martinez will start Wednesday night at Double-A Reading, and then he is hoping to be ready to pitch for the Phillies. "We wanted to specifically work on the pitches that I missed in the stretch," Martinez said after a 53-pitch bullpen session (35 pitches from the stretch). "Like I said before, I thought it was something that could be quickly corrected. I hope I can put it into play soon. I would like to pitch right now, but it's not up to me."
Analysis: Happ has been a nice sleeper this season, but you will have to track his progress through the weekend before considering him for Fantasy Week 19 (Aug. 10-16). He could be relegated to the bullpen for the veteran, but we see Happ getting more starts before the year is out, regardless of Martinez's health and effectiveness.

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO

i think that's ttp's best 2 step vs me next week also, now he might be headed to the bullpen

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Atleast viejo donating 200 to MC goes to china fund.

What a swell guy
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOGuess I have no chance now...Cee has spoken...

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cueto the little bum looks good tonight, i am really starting to like that Rios for Harang/Cueto deal

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo u wanna make a new season-long thread for Foots league or just keep this thread going forever?

Not sure if i'm sides vs gamer and ttp in foots. These guys might be solid in both sports. I'll stick to RJ and tripp for free $$$

mofome

Banned

Mo u wanna make a new season-long thread for Foots league or just keep this thread going forever?

We'll get a new thread for foots i think? I could just change the title and this could be our fantasy thread for life.

:cocktail

rjt721

EOG Master

Nice to see RJ in foots. I like free money
Cee, I don't mess around in foots. I sucked on purpose in bases to make you think I don't know what I'm doing. I'm hustling you fools. You've been warned.

Cee, I don't mess around in foots. I sucked on purpose in bases to make you think I don't know what I'm doing. I'm hustling you fools. You've been warned.

I just pooped my pants :blink:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

Keep this thread. I want to log in 5 years from now and see this thread with 2 million replies.

biggamer3

EOG Master

We'll get a new thread for foots i think? I could just change the title and this could be our fantasy thread for life.

:cocktail
You dont even have to change the title it says simply "best EOG team"

i like keeping this forever :cheers

Duke getting sick for MC :eek:

I'm getting bitch slapped by tuck.

Good thing u have YOYO in the league.

Other wise u'd be 1 win :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

all pitchers are killed when vs cee. so far 3 all stars gets smashed.

az has a turd lineup but they rake tonight

mofome

Banned

shit cee talking shit. i beat cee 50 times in leagues and he has a lead once and he keeps talking.

i'll just have to be comebacks and remember the mouthy cee for foots.