Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Let me see if I understand. Timely bring in a partner to basically just heckle guys who cant do anything with his team?

Good stuff

I got a few names i might coinvite to join the thread:btj:

:+clueless You say Ervin is a bum. You say Holland is better. Yet you want points?

You cant make this shit up!:shoot:
show me where i said holland is better:shoot: has potential to be better, yes....no way you are going to jew me on something like this

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP and Bricker like a couple who move in together and after living together for a few weeks they realize they can't fuckin' stand one another. :boxers:

rjt721

EOG Master

i have masterson vs luebke already

would do masterson vs anyone on your staff outside of the big three

Or would take points vs Gio (not Yu though since im very high on him also)
Cop out.

You blasted Cee all draft for reaching on Gio. Then you took clown Mast like 5 picks after him.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp-

Masterson vs Ervin sides?
Masterson vs Pineda sides?

So you want sides vs your keeper and a guy you just gave a ton for and paid for as though he is a legit keeper?

Sure you don't want to offer Felix vs Masterson sides too?

tripp

EOG Master

Cop out.

You blasted Cee all draft for reaching on Gio. Then you took clown Mast like 5 picks after him.

Yeah i called it a horrible pick since Carlos was on the board and he is the #1 catcher. Didn't understand passing up on the #1 catcher for gio. Just like I thought it was terrible that gamer kept Hanson over Carlos.

And it was closer to 10 picks later :finger004

We're going to start needing restraining orders in this thread :shoot:

Guy cant make deals. Has no say in team. Wont make real side bets. Why is he here again?
Coming from the guy whos claim to fame is having a good fantasy baseball team each year. I paid for half the entry to help out timely you moron, but of course you always run your mouth before researching anything. Anything else you need me to educate you on?

p.s. how is changing the ww going, bitch?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah i called it a horrible pick since Carlos was on the board and he is the #1 catcher. Didn't understand passing up on the #1 catcher for gio. Just like I thought it was terrible that gamer kept Hanson over Carlos.

And it was closer to 10 picks later :finger004

So I made the perfect pick huh pal... come on you can admit it:houra

We're going to start needing restraining orders in this thread :shoot:

Guy cant make deals. Has no say in team. Wont make real side bets. Why is he here again?
Lets do a 1k side on if i can make a deal, if i have a say in the team, and if i will make side bets. Oh yeah, i already have a 250 side with tripp and have offered multiple others to the shit talkers but they all back up real quick after money comes into play....just like you will here.

tripp

EOG Master

i told you before the draft you were gonna pick carlos and the slapdicks in this league let it happen. He was the easy pick at 6

Timetopay

EOG Master

you cant make and offer like 2-1 on a shitty pitcher side and then say someone backs down

who u think we are moldy???

Coming from the guy whos claim to fame is having a good fantasy baseball team each year. I paid for half the entry to help out timely you moron, but of course you always run your mouth before researching anything. Anything else you need me to educate you on?

p.s. how is changing the ww going, bitch?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

So let me get this straight. The Dishwasher is getting paid to take orders from Timely, while you are paying to take orders from Timely.

How can you can anyone a bitch?

you have backed down from about 3 sides from me already, not really interested in talking sides with you from here on out. no more responses needed from you.

thanks

Timetopay

EOG Master

Just to clarify something Cee you said my trades have been to make up for a shitty draft.

3 of my guys who are gone were keepers. I have only traded a 2 draft picks and they were Michael Young good and Peave not so good

Just so we can be smooth:scooter

tripp

EOG Master

mc ill give you Doc/Masterson vs Felix/Pineda or Felix/Ervin if you want no problem.

Should be easy wins. Doc past his prime to everyone here and velocity issues and you get 2 keepers while my 2nd guy is bum masterson :pop:

Timetopay

EOG Master

you have backed down from about 3 sides from me already, not really interested in talking sides with you from here on out. no more responses needed from you.

thanks

:LMAO

you want 2-1 on sides goof

you want team record,points, a side on a player heads up im game.

Timetopay

EOG Master

mc ill give you Doc/Masterson vs Felix/Pineda or Felix/Ervin if you want no problem.

Should be easy wins. Doc past his prime to everyone here and velocity issues and you get 2 keepers while my 2nd guy is bum masterson :pop:

another guy changing his tune

masterson 450+ guy should be easy sides vs ervin

Just to clarify something Cee you said my trades have been to make up for a shitty draft.

3 of my guys who are gone were keepers. I have only traded a 2 draft picks and they were Michael Young good and Peave not so good

Just so we can be smooth:scooter

Maybe I was wrong and your keeps are what made your team bad? Marcum and Peavy were the only bad picks i saw now.

:LMAO

you want 2-1 on sides goof

you want team record,points, a side on a player heads up im game.
Offered you sp sides after you told me 3 of 4 of yours were better and 1 equal and you back out....you say lewis is better than holland and wont give me any points on a side. offered grienke vs gallardo sides no response. you may get away with crooked deals with the likes of madcapper, but i am a little smarter than him.

another guy changing his tune

masterson 450+ guy should be easy sides vs ervin

There's a lot of that going on. Joey asks me If i want holland/Gio sides. Then people say it's easy wins for me so he needs points after the fact :LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Maybe I was wrong and your keeps are what made your team bad? Marcum and Peavy were the only bad picks i saw now.

If Marcum is healthy he will be better than guys like Masterson taken before him.

But yeah cant say my favorite pick either:whip:

Also not crazy about taking middle reliever Ogando:btj:

Offered you sp sides after you told me 3 of 4 of yours were better and 1 equal and you back out....you say lewis is better than holland and wont give me any points on a side. offered grienke vs gallardo sides no response. you may get away with crooked deals with the likes of madcapper, but i am a little smarter than him.[/QUOTE]

I think Viejo and Books were the only guys not to rip MC today :pop:

If Marcum is healthy he will be better than guys like Masterson taken before him.

But yeah cant say my favorite pick either:whip:

Also not crazy about taking middle reliever Ogando:btj:

Well yea, the masterson pick was prolly the worst of the draft. Ogando for Rios :scooter

sides with points is like talking shit on the golf course that you can kick a guys ass and then asking for shots.

Ghey.

You say your guys better, I say my guys better, bet. Handicap is for the handicapped. Well maybe shitter qualifies.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Offered you sp sides after you told me 3 of 4 of yours were better and 1 equal and you back out....you say lewis is better than holland and wont give me any points on a side. offered grienke vs gallardo sides no response. you may get away with crooked deals with the likes of madcapper, but i am a little smarter than him.

I said on the projections Lewis was better than Holland you dufus

As far as all these sides with players I dont usually do them as I trade guys alot and dont usually like rooting for guys not on my team.

Simple stuff really.

Why not just do my team vs your team champ?

Or will you say you didnt get to manage your team and thats why u lost

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tripp

EOG Master

masterson is equal to ervin so no point in doing sides. Ill do sides where i think i have an advantage, not a toss up.

masterson vs marcum i would do all day

Timetopay

EOG Master

Bricker has lost his mind since he has entered this thread.

Whats funny as its happenend to everyone. I can not believe the damage this thing does to someone.

I read his posts here and I can just feel the anger and the blood pressure through the roof.:LMAO

TTP, dont really need you stalking me in here anymore. You said your pitchers were better, i said they werent. I offered side, you declined.

im done with you
thanks