Who has the best EOG team?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Viejo didn't even post during our match-up to get into the playoffs the final week of the season and he's blaming others for leaving? I tried to egg you on and you still wouldn't post when it was win-and-in, lose-and-out, scenarios.

I was traveling during our matchup and really was pressed for time. I am now in LA today and will get back home five days from now.....seven weeks on the road takes a toll...

tripp

EOG Master

Fucking fat ass panda hits for a cycle.. no big deal.

Need the Dream Weav to come up big on short rest sunday. my pitching has to be a lot better than RJ's to come back.

rjt721

EOG Master

Fucking fat ass panda hits for a cycle.. no big deal.

Need the Dream Weav to come up big on short rest sunday. my pitching has to be a lot better than RJ's to come back.
CC chokes. 91023i2ndw;l

You're in big trouble now.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Defiantly will have baseball, just seemed nobody was interested in football. Every time I checked to make sure we were gonna have enough, people kinda blew it off. We were counting on ttp and joey to bein, rj really didnt wanna. I had a bad feeling we were gonna end with 8 or so players

tripp

EOG Master

Yeah there will for sure be bases again next year. A lot guys just didn't wanna do foots, maybe wanted a break from fantasy

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i have right around 2300 in my paypal, the rest will be mailed out guys..i will be traveling on Monday, heading to philly this coming friday. so payments will go out Tuesday afternoon

i have right around 2300 in my paypal, the rest will be mailed out guys..i will be traveling on Monday, heading to philly this coming friday. so payments will go out Tuesday afternoon

I'll hold breaksman winnings

tripp

EOG Master

If it's easier you can send the 200 to me through pinny tuck instead of having to mail it to someone.

tripp

EOG Master

congrats to rj for dominating the playoffs...deserved the win

i hope i never own Youk, Choo, or Price again in fantasy.

J

joeybagadonuts

What happened with foots????

I thought Timely was doing the draft for me and managing till I got back to the good ole USA?

Just logged on here to see how my team was doing and didn't see a team for me on CBS...

2348ji23e

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Couldn't get enough guys to commit Joey.

Keeping Moore is funnies - Viejo always takes some good prospect that wouldn't be drafted in the first 10 rounds. I love Moore, and it sure will be nice and annoying if Viejo keeps another guy that shouldn't be kept.

Remember when you kept, and talked up Pineda so much that MC traded his roster for him. :shoot:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Who took 3rd?Pay pals will go out tommorrow afternoon when I get home, also whoever took 3rd will be getting either a money order or check sent out tommorrow as well, unless they wanna wait the 5 business days for money to get transferred from my bank to pay pal, it doesn't happen instantly for me.Tripp will get all pay palI worked it out with Rj, most will be pay pal, rest will be sent to him3rd will be sent to whoever even took 3rd

rjt721

EOG Master

Runs thru Wednesday.

You can probably just go ahead and send the 3rd place money to Mo. Timely can't beat a fucking team with half its lineup out. :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

Yeah matchups end midweek but me and RJ have been done since last monday.

just 3rd place yet to be decided with mo i think leading over timely right now, but it's close

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Runs thru Wednesday.

You can probably just go ahead and send the 3rd place money to Mo. Timely can't beat a fucking team with half its lineup out. :LMAO

Good, at least Mo can pay me for foots now.

My team shit the bed so bad this week. Verly and Greinke pitching poorly is usually my doom.

tripp

EOG Master

at least i still outscored the unbeatable 3 starts from grienke and danks in the finals91023i2ndw;l

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

My team shit the bed so bad this week. Verly and Greinke pitching poorly is usually my doom.

he still owes me 450 from foots last yr.

i can wait if you want him to pay you first.

rjt721

EOG Master

he still owes me 450 from foots last yr.

i can wait if you want him to pay you first.
Yikes. He's not all square yet?

He's gotta get these debts taken care of before bases starts next season or he's out.

Same goes for everyone. Don't think anyone got buried too badly with side bets this year, so hopefully it won't be a hassle for everyone to get paid up.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Yikes. He's not all square yet?

He's gotta get these debts taken care of before bases starts next season or he's out.

Same goes for everyone. Don't think anyone got buried too badly with side bets this year, so hopefully it won't be a hassle for everyone to get paid up.

It wasnt side bets. He owed money to the league from before last football season. I came in 2nd and had most points. (I think I was supposed to win 1250 or something)

So you guys told Mo he had to pay me because I was late on side bets with you and ttp. ttp i paid. and you were paid from my winnings. The other 850 I was owed from it Mo was supposed to pay. He sent me 400 a while ago. So still owes me 450. None is from sides.

rjt721

EOG Master

I remember last season being a cluster fuck with who was holding prize money. Doesn't really matter what it's from, though. No excuse for you to still not be paid in full from last football season.

rjt721

EOG Master

I told you not to let him play.

Pretty sure he hasn't paid TTP for the Yahoo league, either.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I remember last season being a cluster fuck with who was holding prize money. Doesn't really matter what it's from, though. No excuse for you to still not be paid in full from last football season.

I told him no rush. And he told me hed pay me if he makes money from baseball or from a job.

I didnt know he owed others as well.

rjt721

EOG Master

Did Cowley email this news to Timely?

Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports that Ozzie Guillen is managing his final game with the White Sox on Monday night and is expected to traded to the Marlins.

The writing has been on the wall for a few weeks now, but it sounds like Guillen's time in Chicago is finally over. Cowley has been told by multiple sources that the White Sox are in "the final stages" of completing a deal to send him to the Marlins. Guillen entered Monday's action with a 677-617 record (.523) over eight seasons as manager with the White Sox, including a World Series title in 2005. It's not clear who the White Sox would get in return, but it is unlikely to be a player of great significance, such as the rumored deal with Logan Morrison last off season.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, Oz is done. If he was going to leave we should have traded him for Logan last year. Maybe the Marlins will get rid of Morrison for good because they hate him.