Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Viejo-

Why is CJ such a stud as a starter?

Reminds me of Dempster! Sucked as a closer. Very good as a starter!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP-

Your offer was strong.

We can maybe say Crawford = Victor (I like Craw a drop more...but lets call it equal).

CJ Wilson might be more valuable to me than Billingsley because CJ has the RP eligibility. Billinglsey has more upside. But he hasnt really shown it since 2008?

So then it becomes:

Utley/Bourn for Choo/Phillips.

Don't get me wrong thats not bad. I just prefer to keep Utley in this type of deal.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Who did i trade bourn for

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=top align=right><TD align=middle>04/28/10 02:19 am ET</TD><TD align=left>YOYOMA</TD><TD align=left>Howard, Ryan 1B PHI - Traded from ACES are Queens
Jackson, Edwin SP ARI - Traded from ACES are Queens
Tulowitzki, Troy SS COL - Traded from ACES are Queens
Werth, Jayson RF PHI - Traded from ACES are Queens
</TD><TD align=middle>5/3/10</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan height=17 vAlign=top align=right><TD align=middle>04/28/10 02:19 am ET</TD><TD align=left> ACES are Queens</TD><TD align=left>Bourn, Michael CF HOU - Traded from YOYOMA
Butler, Billy 1B KC - Traded from YOYOMA
Ramirez, Hanley SS FLA - Traded from YOYOMA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capp I think it was super fair and not even sure if i was crazy about it but figure we do a blockbuster.

Craw and Vic are not equal. We can call it that but so much easier to find weekly OFs to get pts than a catcher.

CJ may be good but never done this before. He will 100% fizzle by the end of the year as he dont have 200 innings in the arm. Bills was great through mid season last year. Sure you remember the Gamer rants.

Ut/Bourn Choo/Phillips probably result in similar points with i would say your side a few more.

You see anything to tweak that one send it over.

Not digging the other deals so much

Timetopay

EOG Master

I actually like Craw better MC as crazy as that seems.

Maybe take Wilson out of the other deal and add young?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I actually like Craw better MC as crazy as that seems.

Maybe take Wilson out of the other deal and add young?

Just dont want to deal Utley yet.

So if you have V-Mart above Craw...

How bout just Young/Bourn for Bills?

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

ttp got a hooker

5 min later and he was out the door...

tampa bay craigslist > hillsborough co > services offered > adult services
sugar new to ur town - w4m (out calls)

<HR>Date: 2010-04-29, 11:04AM EDT
Reply to: serv-kxj8r-1715554353@craigslist.org <SUP>[Errors when replying to ads?]</SUP>

<HR>

call 904-306-61997<!-- START CLTAGS -->

• <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=out calls -->Location: out calls
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
<!-- END CLTAGS --><TABLE summary="craigslist hosted images"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tripp, appreciate the effort. Another close one. But it comes back to the difference in beck and garza for me. I see beck like his 2008 season where he was 12-10 and outside the top 30 in pitching. I see garza as a top 20 guy , i could be overrating garza but we'll see
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Viejo, once again just not even close.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><td align="center">04/29/10 09:00 am ET</td><td align="left">Viejo
?Cabrera, Miguel 1B DET
?Jones, Adam CF BAL
</td><td align="left"> Donut Fingers
?Danks, John SP CHW
?Konerko, Paul 1B CHW
?Sizemore, Grady CF CLE
</td><td align="left">Offer: </td><td align="center">Pending Acceptance
Trade Review</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>
Grady > Adam Jones

You keep throwing Danks into these deals like he were an extra. :doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Alright, gonna be here until the 5th inning of the Sox game and then I gotta get out of here and get some shit done.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mo, what are ya thinkin'?

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><td align="center">04/28/10 01:30 pm ET</td><td align="left"> Donut Fingers
?Buchholz, Clay SP BOS
?Figgins, Chone 3B SEA
?Hudson, Tim SP ATL
</td><td align="left">YOYOMA
?Liriano, Francisco SP MIN
?Saunders, Joe SP ANA
</td><td align="left"> </td><td align="center">Pending Acceptance
Withdraw Review</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

rjt721

EOG Master

Rjt- sent 2 to you. Counter if you don't like either of them.
Not digging any of them. Problem is I lose too much pitching in all of them. That's not something I'm interested in doing. I can't give up Greinke or Gallardo and not get an arm back.

I'll admit it was exciting to see Kerry Wood in one of the offers. :fuck:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mark Teahen throws a ball, while playing in, off by 20 feet so the Rangers score. Good stuff Mark.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Well big bats don't equal elite arms in this league, as I figured out the hard way, and you don't have very many arms to throw back in deals.

rjt721

EOG Master

Rjt- do you expect to get kemp without throwin a top pitcher back?

Well, I wouldn't trade Greinke straight up for Kemp. And Ethier was in the deal. He'll score the same as Kemp this year. Kemp just a better keeper. Other part of the deal was Greinke for Zimmerman. Bigger difference between those two than Kemp/Ethier IMO.

One of the offers had me giving Gallardo and Hamels with the only pitcher I get back being WW Guthrie. Can't do something like that.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Zimmerman and kemp for greinke and ethier was not what you wanted? So what exactly do u want?I'd ask for cc but your in love with him this year.