Who are your top 3 WWF/WWE Wrestlers of all-time?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Who are your top 3 WWF/WWE Wrestlers of all-time?

I do remember Jesse and the feud againt those hillbilly's lol And when they had the wedding, Jesse was hilarious.

Wrestlers in that Era would Wrestle real Bears.... I never saw it in person, but my Dad has and I have seen Posters in Old Gas Stations and at the Civic Center here of old Wrestling Events where it would advertise Wrestlers grappling with a real Bear... They were declawed and their Mouth's had a harness on them... I have seen one on ESPN Classic years ago when they used to show the old wrestling from the Garden from the 50's and 60's

I remember seeing at least one match from years ago when Gary Hart (manager for a long time in the smaller circuits) was in the ring against a bear. And I think the bear won the match with Hart helping the bear pin himself down.

Based on not only in-ring work, but drawing power and popularity, promos, ect..

WWF/WWE:

Bret Hart
Bruno Sammartino
Hulk Hogan

NWA/WCW:

Ric Flair
Lou Thesz
Harley Race

Georgia:
Tommy Rich
Mr Wrestling II
The Freebirds

Florida:
Dusty Rhodes
Eddie Graham
Jack Brisco

Memphis:
Jerry Lawler
Jackie Fargo
Bill Dundee

Mid-South/UWF:
Junkyard Dog
Ted DiBiase
The Freebirds

World Class:
Von Erichs
Freebirds
Chris Adams

AWA:
Nick Bockwinkle
Verne Gagne
The Crusher

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

WOW YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WRESTLING I HAVE BEEN WATCHING IT FOR YEARS AND THERE IS NO DISPUTE THERE WAS ONLY ONE LIVING LEGAND.WHERE THE F-CK ARE ALL THE OLDTIMERS LIKE MYSELF THIS IS A NO BRAINER.

THE BEST WRESTLER OF ALLTIME WAS THAT GARLIC SNAPPER WHO I HAPPENED TO MEET IN CHINATOWN DOWNTOWN BOSTON 32 YEARS AGO I AM STUNNED NOBODY HAS MENTIONED

BRUNO SAMARTINO (THE LIVING LEGAND) IS HE STILL ALIVE I SAY HE IS PROBABLY DEAD HELL HE WAS OLD WHEN I WAS A KID.

BRUNO SAMARTINO AND THERE WAS NO OTHER

Happy 73rd Birthday Bruno!!!
:party

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

My three favorite all time, I am a much younger wrestling fan than the majority of you so my view might be slightly biased.

3) The Undertaker, got to meet him when he first started the gimmick very tall and very scary.

2) Kurt Angle, yea he might be a little crazy in the head, but he had some amazing matches in the WWF/E.

1) The Rock, there is no doubt. None of these guys in there today can cut a promo to save their live, this man had the audience in the palm of his hand every night he went out there.