When Does A Woman Know If She Is Pregnant?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WHEN SHE APPEARS AT YOUR DOORSTEP WITH A COURT ORDERED SUMMONS THIS USUALLY MEANS SHE IS PREGNANT AND LOOKING FOR YOU FOR SOME SUPPORT.SO JJGOLD WHEN THE CONSTABLE COMES TO YOUR HOUSE JUST SAY YOU ARE KEN WEITZNER AND JJGOLD ISNT HOME HE MOVED TO ALASKA

JJ go find a rabbit

Claim: In the days when the "rabbit test" was used to determine if a woman was pregnant, the rabbit's death was an indicator of a positive result.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
JJ, when I asked how late "you" are, I did mean you as in you and your wife/gf.

Just realized how it sounded, lol

Sam Odom

EOG Master
JJ, if you are worried that maybe you knocked-up a women FORGETABOUTIT

The spermatozoa need to be ejaculated past the labia majora.

I am not looking for a comedian here, this is serious.

When does she get symptons? does she get dizzy like 8 hrs after you do it?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Sam Odom said:
JJ, if you are worried that maybe you knocked-up a women FORGETABOUTIT

The spermatozoa need to be ejaculated past the labia majora.
Yeah JJ, you would have to be with a WOMAN! LOL! Plus Speedos impede the sperm count!

X

xpanda

jjgold said:
I am not looking for a comedian here, this is serious.

When does she get symptons? does she get dizzy like 8 hrs after you do it?

Uh, no. Usually she won't know for sure until at least two weeks after the fact. You have to wait until the body generates enough hormones to show up in a test.

watson

EOG Enthusiast
I think morning sickness is a first indicator but then again usually the only women I bring home are drunk so that may just be a hangover. Sorry if I couldnt help ya JJ.

Girl says she is feeling fine so far

Man I am glad I do not have sex and have to worry about this shit, some of these guys just wil not use covers and I have no clue why.

You are right Jimmy. They just don't think at all. I'm looking to make my kid when im in my early 30s. He will be my little Favre.

compaqdork

EOG Senior Member
jj us poster sare chipping in and we'll get you a vasececotory SNIP SNIP. that way you dont' have to pull out and be scared. JJ you can store someaway in case you want to be a father. i think we should clone you in case you slip and fall and die

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
coconutman said:
You are right Jimmy. They just don't think at all. I'm looking to make my kid when im in my early 30s. He will be my little Favre.
Maybe you can help him pronounce his name correctly- FAV-RE! LOL! Not FAR-VE!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
My Son has applied to a university thinking of a degree in fire control & prevention. He has worked with the volunteer fire dept since he was 16. I am hoping he becomes fire chief and then I will live out of the firehouse free maybe.

:cocktail

The General said:
My Son has applied to a university thinking of a degree in fire control & prevention. He has worked with the volunteer fire dept since he was 16. I am hoping he becomes fire chief and then I will live out of the firehouse free maybe.

Tell em you get to slide down the pole or you're NOT moving in. It will be their loss.

newton0038

EOG Member
The General said:

With that degree I believe your son will be in the alarm and sprinkler end of the fire industry. With all of the intense competiton for firefighter positions your sons bet bet ( no pun intended) it to get his paramedic licence. With an EMT/P degree he will more than likely be able to choose with more freedom where he wants to work not to mention an EMT/P degree will open MANY doors. We will never have enough qualified medics on the streets, tough business to be in but are very much in demand.