What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Imagine that.

A CBS News review of the charging documents in the approximately 1,300 Jan. 6 federal criminal cases filed by the Justice Department showed no case in which a defendant is accused of playing a role in the gallows construction.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Right here is the problem. We are Tony Homo to breaking every scandalous wide open but will it be enough? Is anything enough? No matter what proof in quality and specificity, media will ignore or debunk and Democrat base will pretend it's fake. And if there is any LE action, the country will burn. What a dystopia Lionel Messy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If only there was a way to find out who they are.

The subcommittee's report on the gallows incident provided a granular timeline of the group suspected of building the gallows during the morning of Jan. 6. The report said, "During this time, the apparent group leader along with one other person, left the group and walked down 3rd Street, heading north. They returned a few minutes later with coffee, and the entire group left the scene. Despite the leader's distinctive clothing — he was wearing a long trench coat, long white scarf, fedora-type hat, and walking with a cane — he has never been identified publicly."

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have to post it. What if Green Bay Sweep Peter doesn't survive his sentence? Not 100% he comes out houthis healthy. Already dicey with his age.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see trumps guy moreno in Ohio is going to win by 20 pts, the media was stroking their dicks saying it was a big test for trump.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are dog whistling through the graveyard thinking this is 2018 and 2022 and Moreno means an easy win. He will easily ride Trump to victory.

cheapseats

EOG Master
They are dog whistling through the graveyard thinking this is 2018 and 2022 and Moreno means an easy win. He will easily ride Trump to victory.
More importantly, our politically correct, non racists of the Federal Government and its arm, AKA the media are shiting bricks that a person of Mexican decent won.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want Trump to default and Peekaboo to go to town. You read me. Johnathan Turley quote:

The best way to handle temptation is to give in to it

It is going to be so raw and shocking, will be a massive boomerang. The American people have to be shown not told howid bad it is and they will be. Watch her seize his plane if not Maralago.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The one weakness Trump has will becomes his strength. The final piece to a 1988 or 84 map. Weakness and sympathy. Will be considered a victim, an underdog. Never happened before.