UFC 2 Tonight

watson

EOG Enthusiast
The second season of the UFC reality show kicks off tonight on spike at 10:05 I believe. The first season wasnt too bad, interested to see them try it again.

While I am a huge UFC fan I wasn't loyal to the first season of Ultimate Fighter and I doubt I will get get hooked with the second season.
I personally just think Dana White the UFC Prez just uses that show to boost his own ego. All the while coming up with second tier fighers who will work cheap considering the mileage UFC is going to get out of them.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Comes on 11:00 Eastern.....

I'll probably watch on Saturdays as I did last year.........

Not sure why they wait so late......

Well to be honest its on at 11 since Spike's TV highest rated show is WWE Raw which does about a 4.0 rating and is in the same demographic that UFC wants to attract so UFC does a higer number based on some of the Raw viewers sticking around to watch UFC which does about a 1.5 rating which is impressive for most cable networks in prime time never mind at 11pm.

However Raw will be moving to the USA network soon so ultimate fighter will be moved around I believe to Friday nights however im not 100% since im too lazy right now to look it up.

Should have been called the ultimate quitter. the guy who needed surgery on his knee was obviously justified in pulling out. The other 2 were bitches though. frustrated