Tuesday Night In-Game Thread

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Tuesday Night In-Game Thread

Silva just destroyed the Angels. :+clueless

Vazquez dealing with 11ks

i want to root for mo bc he's a bud and i have no money on this game, but i cant. im a fucking brave. go kelly johnson, piss on one.

mofome

Banned

good fucking god bobby. thats as fat a pitch as you will ever seen

now i ahve to count on hunter. fuck man we have to win

kelly hits the ball to the warning track, you have got to take a shot and tag prado there... now its a wasted out.

mccann just hit the hardest ball in the history of organized baseball, right to a guy. :hangt way to go mo and dio...

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

fuck fuck morales first pitch pop up on someone who is throwing meat when its a strike and has no control. muther fucker. How the fuck is this shit every fucking day.

seattle hasnt left them loaded
nyy havent
just ana...who i am on....twice. not just that, but vs a fucking awful pitcher.

diogee

Volstad out of it. :houra

Chipper has been my fave for quite some time...getting up there in years though.

diogee

mccann just hit the hardest ball in the history of organized baseball, right to a guy. :hangt way to go mo and dio...
That was a pretty hard hit grounded...nice job by the 1b knocking that one down. Saved 2 runs.

mofome

Banned

ana should have won this game, they probably blow it by leaving oliver out there too long. why is he still in?

Volstad out of it. :houra

Chipper has been my fave for quite some time...getting up there in years though.
volstad got lucky. if mccann had air under that ball it wouldve killed someone in the right field stands.

chipper is playing really hurt