Trump is favored to win 2024 election

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hoping trump is the nominee...the gop deserves this
A gift for Democrats

How Did You Become Such A Brainwashed Dumb Liberal Gullible Snowflake ?

Biden’s brother paid him $200K while seeking Mideast investor for hospital firm​

Money laundering.

Steroid Style.

It's Just The Beginning.

It Was A Sophisticated Multi Million Dollar Bribery Scheme Paid To The Biden Family Through Shell Corporations using LLC's.

Payments From Foreign Adversaries.

You'll Never Prove Me Wrong.

That' a Guarantee.

House investigators say they have obtained bank records showing President Biden received a direct payment of $200,000 after his brother, James Biden, secured a business deal with a rural hospital operator.

Evidence.

Below.

Just The Tip Of The Iceberg.

1698105813672.jpeg

boston massacre

EOG Master
do you believe Trump will win the election next year?
Yes.

I Watch The Battleground States.

Liberal Morons In California Will Vote For Biden.

Just Like New York State.

Those Places Are Flooded With People, Who Do Not Know Their Left Hand From Their Right Hand.

If You Ask Someone, Why Would You Vote For Biden ?

They Do Not Have The Mental Ability To Answer The Question.

They're Completely Brainwashed. They Cannot Decipher The Simple Topic Of POLITICS.

I've Asked The Question On Here Many Times About Biden.

Not 1 Response.

I've Posted Many Times On Here, Why I Voted For Trump.

The Media Is A Separate Topic.

They're Communist.

They Also Brain wash.

To Think Joe Biden Didn't Accept Bribes From Foreign Adversaries................................ You'd Have To Be Living On Another Planet.

The Media Doesn't Cover It. They're Total Frauds.

They Covered WATERGATE.

WATERGATE is Like A Parking Ticket, Compared To The Millions of Dollars Joe Biden Has Accepted In Bribes.

Joe Biden Paid 2.7 Million in Cash, For His Beachfront Home In Delaware.

Where Did The Money Come From ?

The Most Money He Ever Made as Senator was 174,000 / Year.

He's Been Nothing But A Lifelong Career Phony Political Con Artist.

Who Has He Conned ?

The American People.

boston massacre

EOG Master
do you believe Trump will win the election next year?

You See That Check I Posted ?

It Says It's A Loan Repayment.

Who's The Lender ?

Where's The Terms Of The Loan ?

There isn't One.

Because It Was A Bribe.

Politicians Prey On People, Who Cannot Pry Their Heads Out Of Their Asses.

boston massacre

EOG Master
goo just gifted great campaign video material for the next house races

Is This It ?

1698415830139.png
This Is One Of The Bribe Payments Biden Received.

They Set Up A Sophisticated Money Laundering Scheme With The Whole Biden Family Involved.

Comer Asked The White House For A Copy Of The Loan Agreement and Terms.

Documents Like That Do Not Exist When The Payment Is A Bribe.

blueline

EOG Master
more states trying to get trump off the ballot....great to see......unlikely to happen...last line I saw was -2500 ...... it bodes very well for Biden.......thank god for Joe Biden

boston massacre

EOG Master
more states trying to get trump off the ballot....great to see......unlikely to happen...last line I saw was -2500 ...... it bodes very well for Biden.......thank god for Joe Biden

You Brave Enough To Wager on Biden ?

I'll Take Trump.

I'll Give You Lots of Time.

To Find The Courage.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm always surprised why some people think certain posters shouldn't vote for Biden and the lot.

I give them credit for understanding they can't compete in life.

The more government, the more welfare, the more Biden...... the better it is for them.

They have no chance otherwise.

I respect the Biden voters for understanding who they are and what their needs are.

We move on.

blueline

EOG Master
how many races have the republicans won since Dobbs?
It's difficult to be more confident in a Biden victory.

Democrat Tom Keen flipped what had been a Republican seat in Central Florida in a special election held Tuesday for state House District 35.

blueline

EOG Master
Suozzi has to run again in November....unlikely to lose....thats one seat closer to getting Hakeem Jeffries the gavel

blueline

EOG Master
Thank you Liz, while I disagree with all of your policies, at least you had the guts to put country over party, appreciate all your help

At a forum in Connecticut last week, Cheney laid out the 2024 stakes in stark terms: If Trump returns to the White House, she said, “We’ll be living in a nation that’s unrecognizable, and the danger is so grave that, for the first time in my life, I will be working with every fiber of my body against the Republican nominee for president.”

She has not yet formally endorsed President Joe Biden but, as Washington Post columnist David Ignatius wrote, there’s little doubt where she is going: “Defeating Trump means re-electing President Biden and rejecting third-party candidates, she said forthrightly,” Ignatius wrote. ‘Though she disagrees with Biden on many policy issues, she said his victory in November is necessary to save the country from potential dictatorship.”

boston massacre

EOG Master
At a forum in Connecticut last week, Cheney laid out the 2024 stakes in stark terms: If Trump returns to the White House, she said, “We’ll be living in a nation that’s unrecognizable, and the danger is so grave that, for the first time in my life, I will be working with every fiber of my body against the Republican nominee for president.”

She has not yet formally endorsed President Joe Biden but, as Washington Post columnist David Ignatius wrote, there’s little doubt where she is going: “Defeating Trump means re-electing President Biden and rejecting third-party candidates, she said forthrightly,” Ignatius wrote. ‘Though she disagrees with Biden on many policy issues, she said his victory in November is necessary to save the country from potential dictatorship.”

Liz Cheney is a Lifelong Phony Politician.

“We’ll be living in a nation that’s unrecognizable, and the danger is so grave that, for the first time in my life, I will be working with every fiber of my body against the Republican nominee for president.”

She Knows Sponge Brains Like You , Will Believe Everything She Says.

So She Abuses You.

Like a Rental Car.